NAICS Code 311999 - All Other Miscellaneous Food Manufacturing
Use Data For:
- Direct Mailing
Includes Free Sample & Industry Report
This U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing food (except animal food; grain and oilseed milling; sugar and confectionery products; preserved fruits, vegetables, and specialties; dairy products; meat products; seafood products; bakeries and tortillas; snack foods; coffee and tea; flavoring syrups and concentrates; seasonings and dressings; and perishable prepared food). Included in this industry are establishments primarily engaged in mixing purchased dried and/or dehydrated ingredients including those mixing purchased dried and/or dehydrated ingredients for soup mixes and bouillon.
NAICS Code 311999 - All Other Miscellaneous Food Manufacturing is a final level code of the “Manufacturing” Sector. There are 6,764 companies classified in this industry in the USA with an estimated employment of 27,387 people.
Common types of examples within NAICS Code 311999 - All Other Miscellaneous Food Manufacturing are:
- Almond pastes manufacturing
- Baking powder manufacturing
- Bread crumbs not made in bakeries
- Cake frosting manufacturing
- Chinese noodles, fried, manufacturing
- Cocktail mixes, dry, manufacturing
- Coconut, desiccated and shredded, manufacturing
- Corn syrups made from purchased sweeteners
- Drink powder mixes (except chocolate, coffee, milk based, tea) manufacturing
- Egg substitutes manufacturing
- Eggs, processed, manufacturing
- Fillings, cake or pie (except fruits, meat, vegetables), manufacturing
- Frosting, prepared, manufacturing
- Gelatin dessert preparations manufacturing
- Gelatin for cooking manufacturing
- Honey processing
- Maple syrup mixing into other products
- Noodle mixes made from purchased dry ingredients
- Noodles, fried, manufacturing
- Pancake syrups (except pure maple) manufacturing
- Pasta mixes made from purchased dry ingredients
- Popcorn (except popped) manufacturing
- Potato mixes made from purchased dry ingredients
- Powdered drink mixes (except chocolate, coffee, tea, milk based) manufacturing
- Powders, baking, manufacturing
- Puddings, canned dessert, manufacturing
- Puddings, dessert, manufacturing
- Rice mixes (i.e., uncooked and packaged with other ingredients) made from purchased rice and dry ingredients
- Sorghum syrup manufacturing
- Soup mixes, dry, made from purchased dry ingredients
- Sweetening syrups (except pure maple) manufacturing
- Syrup, corn (except wet milled), manufacturing
- Syrup, sweetening (except pure maple), manufacturing
- Syrup, table, artificially flavored, manufacturing
- Yeast manufacturing
- Manufacturing animal foods: classified in NAICS Code - 3111 - Animal Food Manufacturing.
- Milling grain and oilseed: classified in NAICS Code - 3112 - Grain and Oilseed Milling.
- Manufacturing sugar and confectionery products: classified in NAICS Code - 3113 - Sugar and Confectionery Product Manufacturing.
- Preserving fruit, vegetable, and specialty foods: classified in NAICS Code - 3114 - Fruit and Vegetable Preserving and Specialty Food Manufacturing.
- Manufacturing dairy products: classified in NAICS Code - 3115 - Dairy Product Manufacturing.
- Manufacturing meat products: classified in NAICS Code - 3116 - Animal Slaughtering and Processing.
- Manufacturing seafood products: classified in NAICS Code - 3117 - Seafood Product Preparation and Packaging.
- Manufacturing bakery and tortilla products: classified in NAICS Code - 3118 - Bakeries and Tortilla Manufacturing.
- Manufacturing snack foods: classified in NAICS Code - 31191 - Snack Food Manufacturing.
- Manufacturing coffee and tea: classified in NAICS Code - 31192 - Coffee and Tea Manufacturing.
- Manufacturing flavoring syrups and concentrates (except coffee-based): classified in NAICS Code - 31193 - Flavoring Syrup and Concentrate Manufacturing.
- Manufacturing seasonings and dressings: classified in NAICS Code - 31194 - Seasoning and Dressing Manufacturing.
- Manufacturing perishable prepared foods: classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 311991 - Perishable Prepared Food Manufacturing.
- Milling rice and packaging it with other ingredients: classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 311212 - Rice Milling.
- Manufacturing dry pasta and packaging it with ingredients: classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 311824 - Dry Pasta, Dough, and Flour Mixes Manufacturing from Purchased Flour.
- Drying and/or dehydrating ingredients and packaging them with other purchased ingredients: classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 311423 - Dried and Dehydrated Food Manufacturing..
SICCODE.com compiles comprehensive business data and executive contact leads for businesses within NAICS Code 311999 - All Other Miscellaneous Food Manufacturing . Some of the leading and most notable companies are listed below. To order a list of companies within NAICS Code 311999 - All Other Miscellaneous Food Manufacturing for marketing (postal mailing, telemarketing, emailing) or analytics-use, click on the link below to “Buy Business List”. Our data analysts are standing by to assist in your list setup and target marketing.
Would you like to email executives in NAICS Code 311999 - All Other Miscellaneous Food Manufacturing ? Below are some of the common job titles available to be targeted.
- Business Development
- Executive Director
- Human Resource
- Vice President
For specific job title targeting, please provide details in the business list request form.