What Is a NAICS Code?
A NAICS Code illustrates the business activity of a company. There are 1,057 unique classified industries as of the latest NAICS 2017 revision. NAICS is frequently used by state governments to offer tax incentives or eligibility for contracts based on specific industries.
Businesses can use NAICS codes to find companies within targeted industries for marketing purposes. By identifying the NAICS code of their top clients, they can use this information to reach more customers within that industry.
Search NAICS Code - Lookup / Definition
NAICS Code Directory
- Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing, Hunting
- Mining, Quarrying, Oil, Gas Extraction
- Wholesale Trade
- Retail Trade
- Transportation and Warehousing
- Finance and Insurance
- Real Estate, Rental, Leasing
- Professional, Scientific, Tech. Services
- Mgmt. of Companies & Enterprises
- Administrative, Support, Waste Mgmt., Remediation Services
- Educational Services
- Health Care and Social Assistance
- Arts, Entertainment, Recreation
- Accommodation and Food Services
- Other Services
- Public Administration