NAICS Code 111998 - All Other Miscellaneous Crop Farming
Industry SectorAgriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting
Use Data For:
- Direct Mailing
Includes Free Sample & Industry Report
100% Phone-Verified, NCOA Processed, Accurate Data
This U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in one of the following: (1) growing crops (except oilseeds and/or grains; vegetables and/or melons; fruits and/or tree nuts; greenhouse, nursery and/or floriculture products; tobacco; cotton; sugarcane; hay; sugar beets; or peanuts); (2) growing a combination of crops (except a combination of oilseed(s) and grain(s); and a combination of fruit(s) and tree nut(s)) with no one crop or family of crop(s) accounting for one-half of the establishment's agricultural production (i.e., value of crops for market); or (3) gathering tea or maple sap.
NAICS Code 111998 - All Other Miscellaneous Crop Farming is a final level code of the “Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting” Sector. There are 25,344 companies verified as active in this industry in the USA.
Common types of examples within NAICS Code 111998 - All Other Miscellaneous Crop Farming are:
- Agave farming
- Alfalfa seed farming
- Aloe farming
- Amaranth farming
- Bentgrass seed farming
- Bluegrass-Kentucky seed farming
- Chicory farming
- Clover seed farming
- Crimson cloves seed farming
- Fescue seed farming
- General combination crop farming (except fruit and nut combinations, oilseed and grain, vegetable)
- Grass seed farming
- Guar farming
- Hay seed farming
- Herb farming, open field
- Hop farming
- Jojoba farming
- Kenaf farming
- Maple sap concentrating (i.e., producing pure maple syrup in the field)
- Maple sap gathering
- Maple syrup (i.e., maple sap reducing)
- Marijuana, grown in an open field
- Mint farming
- Orchard grass seed farming
- Ryegrass seed farming
- Sorghum sudan seed farming
- Spice farming
- Syrup, pure maple (i.e., maple syrup reducing)
- Tea farming
- Growing oilseeds and/or wheat, corn, rice, or other grains: classified in NAICS Code - 1111 - Oilseed and Grain Farming.
- Growing vegetables and/or melons: classified in NAICS Code - 1112 - Vegetable and Melon Farming.
- Growing fruits and/or tree nuts: classified in NAICS Code - 1113 - Fruit and Tree Nut Farming.
- Growing greenhouse, nursery and/or floriculture products: classified in NAICS Code - 1114 - Greenhouse, Nursery, and Floriculture Production.
- Growing tobacco: classified in NAICS Code - 111910 - Tobacco Farming.
- Growing cotton: classified in NAICS Code - 111920 - Cotton Farming.
- Growing sugarcane: classified in NAICS Code - 111930 - Sugarcane Farming.
- Growing hay: classified in NAICS Code - 111940 - Hay Farming.
- Growing sugar beets: classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 111991 - Sugar Beet Farming.
- Growing peanuts: classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 111992 - Peanut Farming.
- Growing algae, seaweed, or other aquatic plants: classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 112519 - Other Aquaculture..
SICCODE.com compiles comprehensive business data and executive contact leads for businesses within NAICS Code 111998 - All Other Miscellaneous Crop Farming . Some of the leading and most notable companies are listed below. To order a list of companies within NAICS Code 111998 - All Other Miscellaneous Crop Farming for marketing (postal mailing, telemarketing, emailing) or analytics-use, click on the link below to “Buy Business List”. Our data analysts are standing by to assist in your list setup and target marketing.
Would you like to email executives in NAICS Code 111998 - All Other Miscellaneous Crop Farming ? Below are some of the common job titles available to be targeted.
- Business Development
- Executive Director
- Human Resource
- Vice President
For specific job title targeting, please provide details in the business list request form.
USA Import, Export, and Balance of Trade
Balance of Trade (USD)-$180,363,176
Top Countries by U.S. Imports
Top Countries by U.S. Exports
Countries With Highest Trade Surplus
Countries With Highest Trade Deficit
U.S. Total Import value for NAICS Code 111998 is $1,061,053,529. Canada, China, and India accounted for the top imports of Other Miscellaneous Agricultural Products in 2018.
U.S. Total Export value for this industry is $880,690,353. China, Canada, and Korea, South accounted for the top exports of Other Miscellaneous Agricultural Products in 2018.
Questions & Answers
What is the largest size for a business in All Other Miscellaneous Crop Farming to remain classified as a small business?
Any business in All Other Miscellaneous Crop Farming with average annual receipts under 1 million USD may be classified as a small business by SBA and Federal government programs.
How many active businesses operate in NAICS Code 111998?
There are 25,344 verified business locations operating primarily in this industry.