NAICS Code 311991 - Perishable Prepared Food Manufacturing
Use Data For:
- Direct Mailing
Includes Free Sample & Industry Report
This U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing perishable prepared foods, such as salads, sandwiches, prepared meals, fresh pizza, fresh pasta, and peeled or cut vegetables.
NAICS Code 311991 - Perishable Prepared Food Manufacturing is a final level code of the “Manufacturing” Sector. There are 41 companies classified in this industry in the USA with an estimated employment of 51,898 people.
Common types of examples within NAICS Code 311991 - Perishable Prepared Food Manufacturing are:
- Box lunches (for sale off premises) manufacturing
- Carrots, cut, peeled or sliced fresh, manufacturing
- Cole slaw, fresh, manufacturing
- Egg noodles, fresh, manufacturing
- Food, prepared, perishable, packaged for individual resale
- Fruit, cut or peeled, fresh, manufacturing
- Macaroni, fresh, manufacturing
- Noodles, fresh, manufacturing
- Pasta, fresh, manufacturing
- Pizzas, fresh, manufacturing
- Potatoes, peeled or cut, manufacturing
- Prepared meals, perishable, packaged for individual resale
- Salads, fresh or refrigerated, manufacturing
- Sandwiches, fresh (i.e., assembled and packaged for wholesale market), manufacturing
- Slaw, cole, fresh, manufacturing
- Tofu (i.e., bean curd) (except frozen desserts) manufacturing
- Vegetables, cut or peeled, fresh, manufacturing
Would you like to email executives in NAICS Code 311991 - Perishable Prepared Food Manufacturing ? Below are some of the common job titles available to be targeted.
- Business Development
- Executive Director
- Human Resource
- Vice President
For specific job title targeting, please provide details in the business list request form.