SOC Code 47-2000 - Construction Trades Workers
Hourly Wage (avg)$24.68
Annual Wage (avg)$51,330
For detailed description of this occupation see final level subcategories.
SOC Code 47-2000 - Construction Trades Workers is a Minor Occupation level code of the “Construction and Extraction Occupations” Major Occupation Category. There are 4,617,440 total employees classified in this occupation in the USA, with an average Hourly Wage of $24.68 and average Annual Wage of $51,330.
- 47-2010 - Boilermakers
- 47-2020 - Brickmasons, Blockmasons, and Stonemasons
- 47-2030 - Carpenters
- 47-2040 - Carpet, Floor, and Tile Installers and Finishers
- 47-2050 - Cement Masons, Concrete Finishers, and Terrazzo Workers
- 47-2060 - Construction Laborers
- 47-2070 - Construction Equipment Operators
- 47-2080 - Drywall Installers, Ceiling Tile Installers, and Tapers
- 47-2110 - Electricians
- 47-2120 - Glaziers
- 47-2130 - Insulation Workers
- 47-2140 - Painters and Paperhangers
- 47-2150 - Pipelayers, Plumbers, Pipefitters, and Steamfitters
- 47-2160 - Plasterers and Stucco Masons
- 47-2170 - Reinforcing Iron and Rebar Workers
- 47-2180 - Roofers
- 47-2210 - Sheet Metal Workers
- 47-2220 - Structural Iron and Steel Workers
- 47-2230 - Solar Photovoltaic Installers
Thank You For Your Request
Your Personal Data Representative will be contacting you shortly.
What Our Clients Say
We needed a full list of companies within a specific SIC code in order to complete some target market analysis. SICCODE.com provided a comprehensive data set to review and analyze. The delivery was fast and comprehensive. The experience was simple, straightforward, and met our needs - we would recommend.