SOC Code 51-0000 - Production Occupations
Hourly Wage (avg)$19.30
Annual Wage (avg)$40,140
For detailed description of this occupation see final level subcategories.
SOC Code 51-0000 - Production Occupations is a top level Major Occupation code. There are 9,158,980 total employees classified in this Major Occupation category in the USA, with an average Hourly Wage of $19.30 and average Annual Wage of $40,140. For more specific occupations under the Production Occupations category, use the Hierarchy Navigation Subcategories.
- 51-1000 - Supervisors of Production Workers
- 51-2000 - Assemblers and Fabricators
- 51-3000 - Food Processing Workers
- 51-4000 - Metal Workers and Plastic Workers
- 51-5100 - Printing Workers
- 51-6000 - Textile, Apparel, and Furnishings Workers
- 51-7000 - Woodworkers
- 51-8000 - Plant and System Operators
- 51-9000 - Other Production Occupations
Thank You For Your Request
Your Personal Data Representative will be contacting you shortly.
What Our Clients Say
We needed a full list of companies within a specific SIC code in order to complete some target market analysis. SICCODE.com provided a comprehensive data set to review and analyze. The delivery was fast and comprehensive. The experience was simple, straightforward, and met our needs - we would recommend.