NAICS Code 325199 - All Other Basic Organic Chemical Manufacturing
Use Data For:
- Direct Mailing
Includes Free Sample & Industry Report
100% Phone-Verified, NCOA Processed, Accurate Data
This U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing basic organic chemical products (except aromatic petrochemicals, industrial gases, synthetic organic dyes and pigments, gum and wood chemicals, cyclic crudes and intermediates, and ethyl alcohol).
NAICS Code 325199 - All Other Basic Organic Chemical Manufacturing is a final level code of the “Manufacturing” Sector. There are 122 companies verified as active in this industry in the USA with an estimated employment of 61,863 people.
Common types of examples within NAICS Code 325199 - All Other Basic Organic Chemical Manufacturing are:
- Accelerators (i.e., basic synthetic chemical) manufacturing
- Acetaldehyde manufacturing
- Acetates, not specified elsewhere by process, manufacturing
- Acetic acid manufacturing
- Acetic anhydride manufacturing
- Acetin manufacturing
- Acetone, synthetic, manufacturing
- Acid esters, not specified elsewhere by process, manufacturing
- Acids, organic, not specified elsewhere by process, manufacturing
- Acrolein manufacturing
- Acrylonitrile manufacturing
- Adipic acid esters or amines manufacturing
- Adipic acid manufacturing
- Adiponitrile manufacturing
- Aldehydes manufacturing
- Alginates (e.g., calcium, potassium, sodium) manufacturing
- Alginic acid manufacturing
- Amyl acetate manufacturing
- Biodiesel fuels not made in petroleum refineries and not blended with petroleum
- Bleaching agents, organic, manufacturing
- Bromochloromethane manufacturing
- Butadiene made from alcohol
- Butyl acetate manufacturing
- Calcium citrate manufacturing
- Calcium organic compounds, not specified elsewhere by process, manufacturing
- Calcium oxalate manufacturing
- Camphor, synthetic, manufacturing
- Caprolactam manufacturing
- Carbinol manufacturing
- Carbon organic compounds, not specified elsewhere by process, manufacturing
- Carbon tetrachloride manufacturing
- Cellulose acetate (except resins) manufacturing
- Cetyl alcohol manufacturing
- Chloral manufacturing
- Chloroacetic acid manufacturing
- Chloroform manufacturing
- Chloropicrin manufacturing
- Citral manufacturing
- Citrates, not specified elsewhere by process, manufacturing
- Citric acid manufacturing
- Citronellal manufacturing
- Coumarin manufacturing
- Cream of tartar manufacturing
- Decahydronaphthalene manufacturing
- Diethylene glycol manufacturing
- Dimethyl divinyl acetylene (di-isopropenyl acetylene) manufacturing
- Dimethylhydrazine manufacturing
- Enzyme proteins (i.e., basic synthetic chemicals) (except pharmaceutical use) manufacturing
- Essential oils, synthetic, manufacturing
- Esters, not specified elsewhere by process, manufacturing
- Ethyl acetate, synthetic, manufacturing
- Ethyl butyrate manufacturing
- Ethyl cellulose (except resins) manufacturing
- Ethyl chloride manufacturing
- Ethyl ether manufacturing
- Ethyl formate manufacturing
- Ethyl nitrite manufacturing
- Ethyl perhydrophenanthrene manufacturing
- Ethylene glycol ether manufacturing
- Ethylene glycol manufacturing
- Ethylene oxide manufacturing
- Fatty acid esters and amines manufacturing
- Fatty acids (e.g., margaric, oleic, stearic) manufacturing
- Fatty alcohols manufacturing
- Flavoring materials (i.e., basic synthetic chemicals such as coumarin) manufacturing
- Formaldehyde manufacturing
- Formalin manufacturing
- Formic acid manufacturing
- Fuel propellants, solid organic, not specified elsewhere by process, manufacturing
- Geraniol manufacturing
- Glycerin (i.e., glycerol), synthetic, manufacturing
- Halogenated hydrocarbon derivatives (except aromatic) manufacturing
- Heterocyclic chemicals, not specified elsewhere by process, manufacturing
- Hexadecanol manufacturing
- Hexamethylenediamine manufacturing
- Hexamethylenetetramine manufacturing
- Hexanol manufacturing
- Ionone manufacturing
- Isopropyl alcohol manufacturing
- Ketone compounds, not specified elsewhere by process, manufacturing
- Lactic acid manufacturing
- Lauric acid esters and amines manufacturing
- Linoleic acid esters and amines manufacturing
- Malonic dinitrile manufacturing
- Margaric acid manufacturing
- Metallic soap manufacturing
- Methyl alcohol (i.e., methanol), synthetic, manufacturing
- Methyl chloride manufacturing
- Methyl perhydrofluorine manufacturing
- Methyl salicylate manufacturing
- Methylamine manufacturing
- Methylene chloride manufacturing
- Monomethylparaminophenol sulfate manufacturing
- Monosodium glutamate manufacturing
- Naphthenic acid soaps manufacturing
- Natural nonfood coloring manufacturing
- Nitrous ether manufacturing
- Oleic acid (i.e., red oil) manufacturing
- Oleic acid esters manufacturing
- Organo-inorganic compound manufacturing
- Oxalates (e.g., ammonium oxalate, ethyl oxalate, sodium oxalate) manufacturing
- Oxalic acid manufacturing
- Palmitic acid esters and amines manufacturing
- Pentaerythritol manufacturing
- Perchloroethylene manufacturing
- Perfume materials (i.e., basic synthetic chemicals, such as terpineol) manufacturing
- Peroxides, organic, manufacturing
- Phosgene manufacturing
- Phosphoric acid esters manufacturing
- Phthalate acid manufacturing
- Plasticizers (i.e., basic synthetic chemicals) manufacturing
- Polyhydric alcohol esters and amines manufacturing
- Polyhydric alcohols manufacturing
- Potassium bitartrate manufacturing
- Potassium organic compounds, not specified elsewhere by process, manufacturing
- Propylcarbinol manufacturing
- Propylene glycol manufacturing
- Red oil (i.e., oleic acid) manufacturing
- Saccharin manufacturing
- Salicylic acid (except medicinal) manufacturing
- Sebacic acid esters manufacturing
- Sebacic acid manufacturing
- Silicone (except resins) manufacturing
- Sodium acetate manufacturing
- Sodium alginate manufacturing
- Sodium benzoate manufacturing
- Sodium glutamate manufacturing
- Sodium organic compounds, not specified elsewhere by process, manufacturing
- Sodium pentachlorophenate manufacturing
- Sodium sulfoxalate formaldehyde manufacturing
- Sorbitol manufacturing
- Stearic acid esters manufacturing
- Stearic acid manufacturing
- Stearic acid salts manufacturing
- Sugar substitutes (i.e., synthetic sweeteners blended with other ingredients) made in synthetic sweetener establishments
- Synthetic sweeteners (i.e., sweetening agents) manufacturing
- Tanning agents, synthetic organic, manufacturing
- Tartaric acid manufacturing
- Tartrates, not specified elsewhere by process, manufacturing
- Tear gas manufacturing
- Terpineol manufacturing
- Tert-butylated bis (p-phenoxyphenyl) ether fluid manufacturing
- Tetrachloroethylene manufacturing
- Tetraethyl lead manufacturing
- Thioglycolic acid manufacturing
- Transesterification of vegetable oils to produce fuels or fuel additives
- Trichloroethylene manufacturing
- Trichlorophenoxyacetic acid manufacturing
- Tricresyl phosphate manufacturing
- Tridecyl alcohol manufacturing
- Triphenyl phosphate manufacturing
- Vanillin, synthetic, manufacturing
- Vinyl acetate (except resins) manufacturing
- Wood alcohol, synthetic, manufacturing
Example photo for industry NAICS 325199 - All Other Basic Organic Chemical Manufacturing . This image represents an activity or product found in this industry.
- Manufacturing aromatic petrochemicals from refined petroleum or natural gas: classified in NAICS Code - 325110 - Petrochemical Manufacturing.
- Manufacturing aromatic petrochemicals by refining crude petroleum: classified in NAICS Code - 324110 - Petroleum Refineries.
- Manufacturing organic industrial gases: classified in NAICS Code - 325120 - Industrial Gas Manufacturing.
- Manufacturing synthetic organic dyes and pigments: classified in NAICS Code - 325130 - Synthetic Dye and Pigment Manufacturing.
- Manufacturing ethyl alcohol: classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 325193 - Ethyl Alcohol Manufacturing.
- Manufacturing organic insecticidal, herbicidal, fungicidal, and pesticidal preparations: classified in NAICS Code - 325320 - Pesticide and Other Agricultural Chemical Manufacturing.
- Manufacturing elastomers: classified in NAICS Code - 32521 - Resin and Synthetic Rubber Manufacturing.
- Manufacturing urea: classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 325311 - Nitrogenous Fertilizer Manufacturing.
- Manufacturing natural glycerin: classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 325611 - Soap and Other Detergent Manufacturing.
- Manufacturing natural food colorings: classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 311942 - Spice and Extract Manufacturing..
SICCODE.com compiles comprehensive business data and executive contact leads for businesses within NAICS Code 325199 - All Other Basic Organic Chemical Manufacturing . Some of the leading and most notable companies are listed below. To order a list of companies within NAICS Code 325199 - All Other Basic Organic Chemical Manufacturing for marketing (postal mailing, telemarketing, emailing) or analytics-use, click on the link below to “Buy Business List”. Our data analysts are standing by to assist in your list setup and target marketing.
Would you like to email executives in NAICS Code 325199 - All Other Basic Organic Chemical Manufacturing ? Below are some of the common job titles available to be targeted.
- Business Development
- Executive Director
- Human Resource
- Vice President
For specific job title targeting, please provide details in the business list request form.
USA Import, Export, and Balance of Trade
Balance of Trade (USD)-$2,552,398,882
Top Countries by U.S. Imports
Top Countries by U.S. Exports
Countries With Highest Trade Surplus
Countries With Highest Trade Deficit
U.S. Total Import value for NAICS Code 325199 is $37,028,789,187. China, Ireland, and Switzerland accounted for the top imports of All Other Basic Organic Chemicals in 2018.
U.S. Total Export value for this industry is $34,476,390,305. Mexico, Canada, and Japan accounted for the top exports of All Other Basic Organic Chemicals in 2018.
Questions & Answers
What is the largest size for a business in All Other Basic Organic Chemical Manufacturing to remain classified as a small business?
Any business in All Other Basic Organic Chemical Manufacturing with under 1,250 employees may be classified as a small business by SBA and Federal government programs.
How many active businesses operate in NAICS Code 325199?
There are 122 verified business locations operating primarily in this industry.
What was the total revenue for NAICS Code 325199?
In 2017 the total revenue for All Other Basic Organic Chemical Manufacturing was $74,868,909,000
What was the annual payroll for NAICS Code 325199?
In 2017 the annual payroll for All Other Basic Organic Chemical Manufacturing was $5,803,685,000
How many people work in NAICS Code 325199?
The number of reported paid employees is 61,863.