NAICS Code 325120 - Industrial Gas Manufacturing
This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing industrial organic and inorganic gases in compressed, liquid, and solid forms.
NAICS Code 325120 - Industrial Gas Manufacturing is a final level code of the “Manufacturing” Sector. There are 123 companies classified in this industry in the USA with an estimated employment of 14,000 people.
Common types of examples within NAICS Code 325120 - Industrial Gas Manufacturing are:
- Acetylene manufacturing
- Argon manufacturing
- Carbon dioxide manufacturing
- Chlorodifluoromethane manufacturing
- Chlorofluorocarbon gases manufacturing
- Compressed and liquefied industrial gas manufacturing
- Dichlorodifluoromethane manufacturing
- Dry ice (i.e., solid carbon dioxide) manufacturing
- Fluorinated hydrocarbon gases manufacturing
- Fluorocarbon gases manufacturing
- Gases, industrial (i.e., compressed, liquefied, solid), manufacturing
- Helium manufacturing
- Helium recovery from natural gas
- Hydrogen manufacturing
- Ice, dry, manufacturing
- Industrial gases manufacturing
- Liquid air manufacturing
- Monochlorodifluoromethane manufacturing
- Neon manufacturing
- Nitrogen manufacturing
- Nitrous oxide manufacturing
- Oxygen manufacturing
- Manufacturing chlorine gas: classified in NAICS Code - 325180 - Other Basic Inorganic Chemical Manufacturing.
- Manufacturing ethane and butane gases made from refined petroleum or liquid hydrocarbons: classified in NAICS Code - 325110 - Petrochemical Manufacturing..
SICCODE.com compiles comprehensive business data and executive contact leads for businesses within NAICS Code 325120 - Industrial Gas Manufacturing. Some of the leading and most notable companies are listed below. To order a list of companies within NAICS Code 325120 - Industrial Gas Manufacturing for marketing (postal mailing, telemarketing, emailing) or analytics-use, click on the link below to “Buy Business List”. Our data analysts are standing by to assist in your list setup and target marketing.