ISIC Code 2100 - Manufacture Of Pharmaceuticals, Medicinal Chemical And Botanical Products
This class includes:
- Manufacture of medicinal active substances to be used for their pharmacological properties in the manufacture of medicaments: antibiotics, basic vitamins, salicylic and O-acetylsalicylic acids etc.
- Processing of blood
- Manufacture of medicaments:
- Antisera and other blood fractions
- Diverse medicaments, including homeopathic preparations
- Manufacture of chemical contraceptive products for external use and hormonal contraceptive medicaments
- Manufacture of medical diagnostic preparations, including pregnancy tests
- Manufacture of radioactive in-vivo diagnostic substances
- Manufacture of biotech pharmaceuticals
- Manufacture of chemically pure sugars
- Processing of glands and manufacture of extracts of glands etc.
- Manufacture of medical impregnated wadding, gauze, bandages, dressings etc.
- Preparation of botanical products (grinding, grading, milling) for pharmaceutical use
This class excludes:
- Manufacture of herb infusions (mint, vervain, chamomile etc.), see ISIC Code - 1079
- Manufacture of dental fillings and dental cement, see ISIC Code - 3250
- Manufacture of bone reconstruction cements, see ISIC Code - 3250
- Wholesale of pharmaceuticals, see ISIC Code - 4649
- Retail sale of pharmaceuticals, see ISIC Code - 4772
- Research and development for pharmaceuticals and biotech pharmaceuticals, see ISIC Code - 7210
- Packaging of pharmaceuticals, see ISIC Code - 8292