NAICS Code 325413 - In-Vitro Diagnostic Substance Manufacturing
Use Data For:
- Direct Mailing
Includes Free Sample & Industry Report
100% Phone-Verified, NCOA Processed, Accurate Data
This U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing in-vitro (i.e., not taken internally) diagnostic substances, such as chemical, biological, or radioactive substances. The substances are used for diagnostic tests that are performed in test tubes, petri dishes, machines, and other diagnostic test-type devices.
NAICS Code 325413 - In-Vitro Diagnostic Substance Manufacturing is a final level code of the “Manufacturing” Sector. There are 77 companies verified as active in this industry in the USA with an estimated employment of 26,110 people.
Common types of examples within NAICS Code 325413 - In-Vitro Diagnostic Substance Manufacturing are:
- Blood derivative in-vitro diagnostic substances manufacturing
- Blood glucose test kits manufacturing
- Coagulation in-vitro diagnostic substances manufacturing
- Cytology and histology in-vitro diagnostic substances manufacturing
- Diagnostic substances, in-vitro, manufacturing
- Enzyme and isoenzyme in-vitro diagnostic substances manufacturing
- Hematology in-vitro diagnostic substances manufacturing
- HIV test kits manufacturing
- Hormone in-vitro diagnostic substances manufacturing
- In-vitro diagnostic substances manufacturing
- Microbiology, virology, and serology in-vitro diagnostic substances manufacturing
- Pregnancy test kits manufacturing
- Viral in-vitro diagnostic test substances manufacturing
Example photo for industry NAICS 325413 - In-Vitro Diagnostic Substance Manufacturing . This image represents an activity or product found in this industry.
Would you like to email executives in NAICS Code 325413 - In-Vitro Diagnostic Substance Manufacturing ? Below are some of the common job titles available to be targeted.
- Business Development
- Executive Director
- Human Resource
- Vice President
For specific job title targeting, please provide details in the business list request form.
USA Import, Export, and Balance of Trade
Balance of Trade (USD)$3,141,645,371
Top Countries by U.S. Imports
Top Countries by U.S. Exports
Countries With Highest Trade Surplus
Countries With Highest Trade Deficit
U.S. Total Import value for NAICS Code 325413 is $5,040,128,689. Germany, United Kingdom, and Canada accounted for the top imports of In-vitro Diagnostic Substance in 2018.
U.S. Total Export value for this industry is $8,181,774,060. Germany, China, and Netherlands accounted for the top exports of In-vitro Diagnostic Substance in 2018.
Questions & Answers
What is the largest size for a business in In-Vitro Diagnostic Substance Manufacturing to remain classified as a small business?
Any business in In-Vitro Diagnostic Substance Manufacturing with under 1,250 employees may be classified as a small business by SBA and Federal government programs.
How many active businesses operate in NAICS Code 325413?
There are 77 verified business locations operating primarily in this industry.
What was the total revenue for NAICS Code 325413?
In 2017 the total revenue for In-Vitro Diagnostic Substance Manufacturing was $13,648,218,000
What was the annual payroll for NAICS Code 325413?
In 2017 the annual payroll for In-Vitro Diagnostic Substance Manufacturing was $2,455,237,000
How many people work in NAICS Code 325413?
The number of reported paid employees is 26,110.