NAICS Code 339113 - Surgical Appliance and Supplies Manufacturing
Use Data For:
- Direct Mailing
Includes Free Sample & Industry Report
100% Phone-Verified, NCOA Processed, Accurate Data
This U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing surgical appliances and supplies. Examples of products made by these establishments are orthopedic devices, prosthetic appliances, surgical dressings, crutches, surgical sutures, personal industrial safety devices (except protective eyewear), hospital beds, and operating room tables.
NAICS Code 339113 - Surgical Appliance and Supplies Manufacturing is a final level code of the “Manufacturing” Sector. There are 706 companies verified as active in this industry in the USA with an estimated employment of 78,083 people.
Common types of examples within NAICS Code 339113 - Surgical Appliance and Supplies Manufacturing are:
- Adhesive tape, medical, manufacturing
- Arch supports, orthopedic, manufacturing
- Artificial limbs manufacturing
- Autoclaves, laboratory-type (except dental), manufacturing
- Bandages and dressings, surgical and orthopedic, manufacturing
- Beds, hospital, manufacturing
- Biohazard protective clothing and accessories manufacturing
- Biohazard protective clothing and accessory manufacturing
- Blood testing apparatus, laboratory-type, manufacturing
- Bulletproof vests manufacturing
- Bunsen burners manufacturing
- Cervical collars manufacturing
- Clean room suits and accessories manufacturing
- Clean room suits and accessory manufacturing
- Colostomy appliances manufacturing
- Corn remover and bunion pad manufacturing
- Corsets, surgical, manufacturing
- Cotton and cotton balls, absorbent, manufacturing
- Cotton tipped applicators manufacturing
- Crutches and walkers manufacturing
- Depressors, tongue, manufacturing
- Drapes, surgical, disposable, manufacturing
- Dressings, surgical, manufacturing
- Dryers, laboratory-type, manufacturing
- Elastic hosiery, orthopedic, manufacturing
- Firefighting suits and accessories manufacturing
- Firefighting suits and accessory manufacturing
- First-aid, snake bite, or burn kits manufacturing
- Foot appliances, orthopedic, manufacturing
- Furniture, hospital, specialized (e.g., hospital beds, operating room furniture), manufacturing
- Gas masks manufacturing
- Gauze, surgical, made from purchased fabric
- Gloves, rubber (e.g., electrician's, examination, household-type, surgeon's), manufacturing
- Gynecological supplies and appliances manufacturing
- Gynecological supply and appliances manufacturing
- Hard hats manufacturing
- Helmets (except athletic), safety (e.g., motorized vehicle crash helmets, space helmets), manufacturing
- Hosiery, orthopedic support, manufacturing
- Hospital beds manufacturing
- Hospital furniture, specialized (e.g., hospital beds, operating room furniture)
- Hydrotherapy equipment manufacturing
- Implants, surgical, manufacturing
- Incubators, infant, manufacturing
- Incubators, laboratory-type, manufacturing
- Infant incubators manufacturing
- Intra ocular lenses manufacturing
- Intrauterine devices manufacturing
- Iron lungs manufacturing
- Laboratory-type evaporation apparatus manufacturing
- Laboratory-type sample preparation apparatus manufacturing
- Life preservers manufacturing
- Limbs, artificial, manufacturing
- Metal fabric and mesh safety gloves manufacturing
- Noise protectors, personal, manufacturing
- Nose and ear plugs manufacturing
- Operating room tables manufacturing
- Orthopedic canes manufacturing
- Orthopedic device manufacturing and sale in retail environment
- Orthopedic devices manufacturing
- Orthopedic extension shoes manufacturing
- Orthopedic hosiery, elastic, manufacturing
- Personal safety devices, not specified elsewhere, manufacturing
- Prosthetic appliances and supplies manufacturing
- Prosthetic appliances and supply manufacturing
- Radiation shielding aprons, gloves, and sheeting manufacturing
- Respiratory protection mask manufacturing
- Restraints, patient, manufacturing
- Shoes, orthopedic extension, manufacturing
- Space suits manufacturing
- Splints manufacturing
- Sterilizers, hospital and surgical, manufacturing
- Sterilizers, laboratory-type (except dental), manufacturing
- Stretchers, medical, manufacturing
- Suits, firefighting, manufacturing
- Suits, space, manufacturing
- Supports, orthopedic (e.g., abdominal, ankle, arch, kneecap), manufacturing
- Surgical dressings manufacturing
- Surgical implants manufacturing
- Surgical supplies (except medical instruments) manufacturing
- Surgical supply (except medical instruments) manufacturing
- Sutures, surgical, manufacturing
- Tapes, medical adhesive, manufacturing
- Tongue depressors manufacturing
- Traction apparatus manufacturing
- Ultrasonic medical cleaning equipment manufacturing
- Vacuum pumps, laboratory-type, manufacturing
- Welder's hoods manufacturing
- Wheelchairs manufacturing
- Whirlpool baths (i.e., hydrotherapy equipment) manufacturing
Example photo for industry NAICS 339113 - Surgical Appliance and Supplies Manufacturing . This image represents an activity or product found in this industry.
- Manufacturing dental equipment, dental supplies, dental laboratory apparatus, and specialized dental laboratory furniture (e.g. dental chairs): classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 339114 - Dental Equipment andSupplies Manufacturing.
- Manufacturing general purpose hospital, laboratory and/or dental furniture (e.g., stools, tables, benches): are classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 337127 - Institutional Furniture Manufacturing.
- Manufacturing electronic hearing aids: classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 334510 - Electromedical and Electrotherapeutic Apparatus Manufacturing.
- Manufacturing industrial protective eyewear: classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 339115 - Ophthalmic Goods Manufacturing.
- Manufacturing sporting goods helmets and protective equipment: classified in NAICS Code - 339920 - Sporting and Athletic Goods Manufacturing..
SICCODE.com compiles comprehensive business data and executive contact leads for businesses within NAICS Code 339113 - Surgical Appliance and Supplies Manufacturing . Some of the leading and most notable companies are listed below. To order a list of companies within NAICS Code 339113 - Surgical Appliance and Supplies Manufacturing for marketing (postal mailing, telemarketing, emailing) or analytics-use, click on the link below to “Buy Business List”. Our data analysts are standing by to assist in your list setup and target marketing.
Would you like to email executives in NAICS Code 339113 - Surgical Appliance and Supplies Manufacturing ? Below are some of the common job titles available to be targeted.
- Business Development
- Executive Director
- Human Resource
- Vice President
For specific job title targeting, please provide details in the business list request form.
USA Import, Export, and Balance of Trade
Balance of Trade (USD)-$5,447,609,252
Top Countries by U.S. Imports
Top Countries by U.S. Exports
Countries With Highest Trade Surplus
Countries With Highest Trade Deficit
U.S. Total Import value for NAICS Code 339113 is $17,024,185,941. Ireland, China, and Malaysia accounted for the top imports of Surgical Appliances & Supplies in 2018.
U.S. Total Export value for this industry is $11,576,576,689. Netherlands, Canada, and Japan accounted for the top exports of Surgical Appliances & Supplies in 2018.
Questions & Answers
What is the largest size for a business in Surgical Appliance and Supplies Manufacturing to remain classified as a small business?
Any business in Surgical Appliance and Supplies Manufacturing with under 750 employees may be classified as a small business by SBA and Federal government programs.
How many active businesses operate in NAICS Code 339113?
There are 706 verified business locations operating primarily in this industry.
What was the total revenue for NAICS Code 339113?
In 2017 the total revenue for Surgical Appliance and Supplies Manufacturing was $32,946,614,000
What was the annual payroll for NAICS Code 339113?
In 2017 the annual payroll for Surgical Appliance and Supplies Manufacturing was $5,578,655,000
How many people work in NAICS Code 339113?
The number of reported paid employees is 78,083.