NAICS Code 337127 - Institutional Furniture Manufacturing
Use Data For:
- Direct Mailing
Includes Free Sample & Industry Report
This U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing institutional-type furniture (e.g., library, school, theater, and church furniture). Included in this industry are establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing general purpose hospital, laboratory, and dental furniture (e.g., tables, stools, and benches). The furniture may be made on a stock or custom basis and may be assembled or unassembled (i.e., knockdown).
NAICS Code 337127 - Institutional Furniture Manufacturing is a final level code of the “Manufacturing” Sector. There are 1,279 companies classified in this industry in the USA with an estimated employment of 24,928 people.
Common types of examples within NAICS Code 337127 - Institutional Furniture Manufacturing are:
- Benches, park-type (except concrete, stone), manufacturing
- Benches, public building-type, manufacturing
- Benches, work, manufacturing
- Bleacher seating manufacturing
- Bowling center furniture manufacturing
- Cafeteria furniture manufacturing
- Cafeteria tables and benches manufacturing
- Chairs, barber and beauty (i.e., hydraulic), manufacturing
- Chairs, barber, beauty shop (i.e., hydraulic), manufacturing
- Chairs, portable folding, auditorium-type, manufacturing
- Chairs, stacking, auditorium-type, manufacturing
- Church furniture (except concrete, stone) manufacturing
- Drafting tables and boards manufacturing
- Drawing tables and boards, artist's, manufacturing
- Furniture, factory-type (e.g., cabinets, stools, tool stands, work benches), manufacturing
- Furniture, institutional, manufacturing
- Furniture, laboratory-type (e.g., benches, cabinets, stools, tables), manufacturing
- Furniture, public building (e.g., church, library, school, theater), manufacturing
- Furniture, restaurant-type, manufacturing
- Institutional furniture manufacturing
- Laboratory-type furniture (e.g., benches, cabinets, stools, tables) (except dental) manufacturing
- Lunchroom tables and chairs manufacturing
- Pews, church, manufacturing
- Prison bed manufacturing
- Religious furniture manufacturing
- Restaurant furniture (e.g., carts, chairs, foodwagons, tables) manufacturing
- School furniture manufacturing
- Ship furniture manufacturing
- Stadium seating manufacturing
- Theater seating manufacturing
- Tool stands, factory, manufacturing
- Tray trucks, restaurant, manufacturing
- Work benches manufacturing
Example photo for industry NAICS 337127 - Institutional Furniture Manufacturing . This image represents an activity or product found in this industry.
- Manufacturing specialized hospital furniture (e.g., hospital beds, operating tables): classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 339113 - Surgical Appliance and Supplies Manufacturing.
- Manufacturing specialized dental furniture (e.g., dental chairs): classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 339114 - Dental Equipment and Supplies Manufacturing.
- Manufacturing wood kitchen cabinets, wood bathroom vanities, and countertops designed for permanent installation: classified in NAICS Code - 337110 - Wood Kitchen Cabinet and Countertop Manufacturing.
- Manufacturing office-type furniture and/or office or store fixtures: classified in NAICS Code - 33721 - Office Furniture (including Fixtures) Manufacturing.
- Repairing or refinishing furniture: classified in NAICS Code - 811420 - Reupholstery and Furniture Repair..
SICCODE.com compiles comprehensive business data and executive contact leads for businesses within NAICS Code 337127 - Institutional Furniture Manufacturing . Some of the leading and most notable companies are listed below. To order a list of companies within NAICS Code 337127 - Institutional Furniture Manufacturing for marketing (postal mailing, telemarketing, emailing) or analytics-use, click on the link below to “Buy Business List”. Our data analysts are standing by to assist in your list setup and target marketing.
Would you like to email executives in NAICS Code 337127 - Institutional Furniture Manufacturing ? Below are some of the common job titles available to be targeted.
- Business Development
- Executive Director
- Human Resource
- Vice President
For specific job title targeting, please provide details in the business list request form.