NAICS Code 337127 - Institutional Furniture Manufacturing
Use Data For:
- Direct Mailing
Includes Free Sample & Industry Report
100% Phone-Verified, NCOA Processed, Accurate Data
This U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing institutional-type furniture (e.g., library, school, theater, and church furniture). Included in this industry are establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing general purpose hospital, laboratory, and dental furniture (e.g., tables, stools, and benches). The furniture may be made on a stock or custom basis and may be assembled or unassembled (i.e., knockdown).
NAICS Code 337127 - Institutional Furniture Manufacturing is a final level code of the “Manufacturing” Sector. There are 1,718 companies verified as active in this industry in the USA with an estimated employment of 23,443 people.
Common types of examples within NAICS Code 337127 - Institutional Furniture Manufacturing are:
- Benches, park-type (except concrete, stone), manufacturing
- Benches, public building-type, manufacturing
- Benches, work, manufacturing
- Bleacher seating manufacturing
- Bowling center furniture manufacturing
- Cafeteria furniture manufacturing
- Cafeteria tables and benches manufacturing
- Chairs, barber and beauty (i.e., hydraulic), manufacturing
- Chairs, barber, beauty shop (i.e., hydraulic), manufacturing
- Chairs, portable folding, auditorium-type, manufacturing
- Chairs, stacking, auditorium-type, manufacturing
- Church furniture (except concrete, stone) manufacturing
- Drafting tables and boards manufacturing
- Drawing tables and boards, artist's, manufacturing
- Furniture, factory-type (e.g., cabinets, stools, tool stands, work benches), manufacturing
- Furniture, institutional, manufacturing
- Furniture, laboratory-type (e.g., benches, cabinets, stools, tables), manufacturing
- Furniture, public building (e.g., church, library, school, theater), manufacturing
- Furniture, restaurant-type, manufacturing
- Institutional furniture manufacturing
- Laboratory-type furniture (e.g., benches, cabinets, stools, tables) (except dental) manufacturing
- Lunchroom tables and chairs manufacturing
- Pews, church, manufacturing
- Prison bed manufacturing
- Religious furniture manufacturing
- Restaurant furniture (e.g., carts, chairs, foodwagons, tables) manufacturing
- School furniture manufacturing
- Ship furniture manufacturing
- Stadium seating manufacturing
- Theater seating manufacturing
- Tool stands, factory, manufacturing
- Tray trucks, restaurant, manufacturing
- Work benches manufacturing
Example photo for industry NAICS 337127 - Institutional Furniture Manufacturing . This image represents an activity or product found in this industry.
- Manufacturing specialized hospital furniture (e.g., hospital beds, operating tables): classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 339113 - Surgical Appliance and Supplies Manufacturing.
- Manufacturing specialized dental furniture (e.g., dental chairs): classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 339114 - Dental Equipment and Supplies Manufacturing.
- Manufacturing wood kitchen cabinets, wood bathroom vanities, and countertops designed for permanent installation: classified in NAICS Code - 337110 - Wood Kitchen Cabinet and Countertop Manufacturing.
- Manufacturing office-type furniture and/or office or store fixtures: classified in NAICS Code - 33721 - Office Furniture (including Fixtures) Manufacturing.
- Repairing or refinishing furniture: classified in NAICS Code - 811420 - Reupholstery and Furniture Repair..
SICCODE.com compiles comprehensive business data and executive contact leads for businesses within NAICS Code 337127 - Institutional Furniture Manufacturing . Some of the leading and most notable companies are listed below. To order a list of companies within NAICS Code 337127 - Institutional Furniture Manufacturing for marketing (postal mailing, telemarketing, emailing) or analytics-use, click on the link below to “Buy Business List”. Our data analysts are standing by to assist in your list setup and target marketing.
Would you like to email executives in NAICS Code 337127 - Institutional Furniture Manufacturing ? Below are some of the common job titles available to be targeted.
- Business Development
- Executive Director
- Human Resource
- Vice President
For specific job title targeting, please provide details in the business list request form.
USA Import, Export, and Balance of Trade
Balance of Trade (USD)-$11,585,411,913
Top Countries by U.S. Imports
Top Countries by U.S. Exports
Countries With Highest Trade Surplus
|United Arab Emirates||$32,497,337|
Countries With Highest Trade Deficit
U.S. Total Import value for NAICS Code 337127 is $14,071,485,840. China, Canada, and Vietnam accounted for the top imports of Institutional Furniture in 2018.
U.S. Total Export value for this industry is $2,486,073,927. Canada, Mexico, and China accounted for the top exports of Institutional Furniture in 2018.
Questions & Answers
What is the largest size for a business in Institutional Furniture Manufacturing to remain classified as a small business?
Any business in Institutional Furniture Manufacturing with under 500 employees may be classified as a small business by SBA and Federal government programs.
How many active businesses operate in NAICS Code 337127?
There are 1,718 verified business locations operating primarily in this industry.
What was the total revenue for NAICS Code 337127?
In 2017 the total revenue for Institutional Furniture Manufacturing was $4,761,480,000
What was the annual payroll for NAICS Code 337127?
In 2017 the annual payroll for Institutional Furniture Manufacturing was $1,099,856,000
How many people work in NAICS Code 337127?
The number of reported paid employees is 23,443.