NAICS Code 32519 - Other Basic Organic Chemical Manufacturing
Use Data For:
- Direct Mailing
Includes Free Sample & Industry Report
100% Phone-Verified, NCOA Processed, Accurate Data
This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing basic organic chemicals (except petrochemicals, industrial gases, and synthetic dyes and pigments).
- Manufacturing petrochemicals from refined petroleum or liquid hydrocarbons: classified in NAICS Code - 32511 - Petrochemical Manufacturing.
- Manufacturing petrochemicals by refining crude petroleum: classified in NAICS Code - 32411 - Petroleum Refineries.
- Manufacturing organic industrial gases: classified in NAICS Code - 32512 - Industrial Gas Manufacturing.
- Manufacturing synthetic organic dyes and pigments: classified in NAICS Code - 32513 - Synthetic Dye and Pigment Manufacturing.
- Manufacturing natural glycerin: classified in NAICS Code - 32561 - Soap and Cleaning Compound Manufacturing.
- Manufacturing activated charcoal: classified in NAICS Code - 32599 - All Other Chemical Product and Preparation Manufacturing.
- Manufacturing organic insecticidal, herbicidal, fungicidal, and pesticidal preparations: classified in NAICS Code - 32532 - Pesticide and Other Agricultural Chemical Manufacturing.
- Manufacturing elastomers: classified in NAICS Code - 32521 - Resin and Synthetic Rubber Manufacturing.
- Manufacturing urea: classified in NAICS Code - 32531 - Fertilizer Manufacturing.
- Manufacturing coal tar crudes in integrated steel mills with coke ovens: classified in NAICS Code - 33111 - Iron and Steel Mills and Ferroalloy Manufacturing.
- Manufacturing coal tar crudes in coke ovens not integrated with steel mills and fuel briquettes from refined petroleum: classified in NAICS Code - 32419 - Other Petroleum and Coal Products Manufacturing.
- Manufacturing natural food colorings: classified in NAICS Code - 31194 - Seasoning and Dressing Manufacturing..
SICCODE.com compiles comprehensive business data and executive contact leads for businesses within NAICS Code 32519 - Other Basic Organic Chemical Manufacturing. Some of the leading and most notable companies are listed below. To order a list of companies within NAICS Code 32519 - Other Basic Organic Chemical Manufacturing for marketing (postal mailing, telemarketing, emailing) or analytics-use, click on the link below to “Buy Business List”. Our data analysts are standing by to assist in your list setup and target marketing.
Would you like to email executives in NAICS Code 32519 - Other Basic Organic Chemical Manufacturing? Below are some of the common job titles available to be targeted.
- Business Development
- Executive Director
- Human Resource
- Vice President
For specific job title targeting, please provide details in the business list request form.
USA Import, Export, and Balance of Trade
Balance of Trade (USD)$1,570,397,258
Top Countries by U.S. Imports
Top Countries by U.S. Exports
Countries With Highest Trade Surplus
Countries With Highest Trade Deficit
U.S. Total Import value for NAICS Code 32519 is $41,079,450,514. China, Ireland, and Switzerland accounted for the top imports of Other Basic Organic Chemicals in 2018.
U.S. Total Export value for this industry is $42,649,847,772. Mexico, Canada, and China accounted for the top exports of Other Basic Organic Chemicals in 2018.
Questions & Answers
How many active businesses operate in NAICS Code 32519?
There are 234 verified business locations operating primarily in this industry.
What was the total revenue for NAICS Code 32519?
In 2017 the total revenue for Other Basic Organic Chemical Manufacturing was $113,029,656,000
What was the annual payroll for NAICS Code 32519?
In 2017 the annual payroll for Other Basic Organic Chemical Manufacturing was $7,075,531,000
How many people work in NAICS Code 32519?
The number of reported paid employees is 78,244.