NAICS Code 325320 - Pesticide and Other Agricultural Chemical Manufacturing
NAICS Code 325320 Description
This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in the formulation and preparation of agricultural and household pest control chemicals (except fertilizers).
NAICS Code 325320 - Pesticide and Other Agricultural Chemical Manufacturing is a final level code of the “Manufacturing” Sector. There are 190 companies verified as active in this industry in the USA with an estimated employment of 12,281 people.
SBA Size StandardMaximum 1,000 Employees
Use Data For:
- Direct Mailing
Includes Free Sample & Industry Report
100% Phone-Verified, NCOA Processed, Accurate Data
Hierarchy Navigation for NAICS Code 325320
Extended NAICS Codes (8-digit) for Pesticide and Other Agricultural Chemical Manufacturing
In-depth Industry Analysis: Explore Comprehensive Details on NAICS Code Extended Pages
- 325320-01 - Bird Barriers-Repellents & Controls (Manufacturing)
- 325320-02 - Commercial Agricultural Cleaners (Manufacturing)
- 325320-03 - Enzymes (Manufacturing)
- 325320-04 - Herbicides (Manufacturing)
- 325320-05 - Insecticides (Manufacturing)
- 325320-06 - Lime (Manufacturing) (Pesticides)
- 325320-07 - Mothproofing Supplies (Manufacturing)
- 325320-08 - Pest Control Supplies & Equipment (Manufacturing)
- 325320-09 - Pesticides & Ag Chemicals NEC (Manufacturing)
Industry Examples of NAICS 325320
Common types of examples within NAICS Code 325320 - Pesticide and Other Agricultural Chemical Manufacturing are:
- Ant poisons manufacturing
- Arsenate insecticides manufacturing
- Arsenite insecticides manufacturing
- Benzene hexachloride (BHC) insecticides manufacturing
- Bordeaux mixture insecticides manufacturing
- Botanical insecticides manufacturing
- Chlordane insecticides manufacturing
- Cholinesterse inhibitors used as insecticides manufacturing
- DDT (dichlorodiphenyltrichloroethane) insecticides manufacturing
- Defoliants manufacturing
- Dips (i.e., pesticides), cattle and sheep, manufacturing
- Endrin insecticides manufacturing
- Exterminating chemical products (e.g., fungicides, insecticides, pesticides) manufacturing
- Flea powders or sprays manufacturing
- Fly sprays manufacturing
- Fungicides manufacturing
- Herbicides manufacturing
- Household-type insecticides manufacturing
- Insecticides manufacturing
- Lime-sulfur fungicides manufacturing
- Lindane pesticides manufacturing
- Malathion insecticides manufacturing
- Methoxychlor insecticides manufacturing
- Moth repellents manufacturing
- Nicotine insecticides manufacturing
- Organo-phosphate based insecticides manufacturing
- Parathion insecticides manufacturing
- Paris green insecticides manufacturing
- Pest (e.g., ant, rat, roach, rodent) control poison manufacturing
- Pesticides manufacturing
- Plant growth regulants manufacturing
- Pyrethrin insecticides manufacturing
- Roach poisons manufacturing
- Rodent poisons manufacturing
- Rodenticides manufacturing
- Root removing chemicals manufacturing
- Rotenone insecticides manufacturing
- Seed treatment preparations manufacturing
- Sodium arsenite insecticides manufacturing
- Sulfur insecticides manufacturing
- Termite poisons manufacturing
- Tick powders or sprays manufacturing
- Xanthone insecticides manufacturing
Example photo for industry NAICS 325320 - Pesticide and Other Agricultural Chemical Manufacturing. This image represents an activity or product found in this industry.
- Manufacturing basic chemicals requiring further processing before use as agriculture chemicals: classified in NAICS Code - 3251 - Basic Chemical Manufacturing.
- Manufacturing fertilizers: classified in NAICS Code - 32531 - Fertilizer Manufacturing.
- Manufacturing agricultural lime products: classified in NAICS Code - 327410 - Lime Manufacturing..
SICCODE.com compiles comprehensive business data and executive contact leads for businesses within NAICS Code 325320 - Pesticide and Other Agricultural Chemical Manufacturing. Some of the leading and most notable companies are listed below. To order a list of companies within NAICS Code 325320 - Pesticide and Other Agricultural Chemical Manufacturing for marketing (postal mailing, telemarketing, emailing) or analytics-use, click on the link below to “Buy Business List”. Our data analysts are standing by to assist in your list setup and target marketing.
Would you like to email executives in NAICS Code 325320 - Pesticide and Other Agricultural Chemical Manufacturing? Below are some of the common job titles available to be targeted.
- Business Development
- Executive Director
- Human Resource
- Vice President
For specific job title targeting, please provide details in the business list request form.
USA Import, Export, and Balance of Trade
Balance of Trade (USD)$2,709,067,594
Top Countries by U.S. Imports
Top Countries by U.S. Exports
Countries With Highest Trade Surplus
Countries With Highest Trade Deficit
U.S. Total Import value for NAICS Code 325320 is $1,262,163,411. China, India, and Germany accounted for the top imports of Pesticides & Other Agricultural Chemicals in 2018.
U.S. Total Export value for this industry is $3,971,231,005. Canada, Brazil, and Mexico accounted for the top exports of Pesticides & Other Agricultural Chemicals in 2018.
Questions & Answers
What is the SBA size standard for NAICS 325320?
Businesses up to 1,000 Employees in size are considered small businesses by SBA.
How many active businesses operate in NAICS Code 325320?
There are 190 verified business locations operating primarily in this industry.
What was the total revenue for NAICS Code 325320?
In 2017 the total revenue for Pesticide and Other Agricultural Chemical Manufacturing was $14,597,783,000
What was the annual payroll for NAICS Code 325320?
In 2017 the annual payroll for Pesticide and Other Agricultural Chemical Manufacturing was $841,296,000
How many people work in NAICS Code 325320?
The number of reported paid employees is 12,281.