NAICS Code 325130 - Synthetic Dye and Pigment Manufacturing
Use Data For:
- Direct Mailing
Includes Free Sample & Industry Report
This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing synthetic organic and inorganic dyes and pigments, such as lakes and toners (except electrostatic and photographic).
NAICS Code 325130 - Synthetic Dye and Pigment Manufacturing is a final level code of the “Manufacturing” Sector. There are 583 companies classified in this industry in the USA with an estimated employment of 8,879 people.
Common types of examples within NAICS Code 325130 - Synthetic Dye and Pigment Manufacturing are:
- Acid dyes, synthetic organic, manufacturing
- Anthraquinone dyes manufacturing
- Antimony based pigments manufacturing
- Arsenic based pigments manufacturing
- Azine dyes manufacturing
- Azo dyes manufacturing
- Barytes based pigments manufacturing
- Black pigments (except carbon black, bone black, lamp black) manufacturing
- Blanc fixe (i.e., barium sulfate, precipitated) manufacturing
- Ceramic colors manufacturing
- Chrome pigments (e.g., chrome green, chrome orange, chrome yellow) manufacturing
- Color pigments, inorganic (except bone black, carbon black, lamp black), manufacturing
- Color pigments, organic (except animal black, bone black), manufacturing
- Copper base pigments manufacturing
- Direct dyes manufacturing
- Disperse dyes manufacturing
- Dyes, inorganic, manufacturing
- Dyes, synthetic organic, manufacturing
- Eosin dyes manufacturing
- Ferric oxide pigments manufacturing
- Fluorescent dyes manufacturing
- Food coloring, synthetic, manufacturing
- Inorganic pigments (except bone black, carbon black, lamp black) manufacturing
- Iron based pigments manufacturing
- Lakes (i.e., organic pigments) manufacturing
- Lead based pigments manufacturing
- Lead pigments manufacturing
- Litharge manufacturing
- Lithopone manufacturing
- Metallic pigments, inorganic, manufacturing
- Methyl violet toners manufacturing
- Mineral colors and pigments manufacturing
- Mordant dyes manufacturing
- Nitroso dyes manufacturing
- Ocher pigments manufacturing
- Organic pigments, dyes, lakes, and toners manufacturing
- Pararosaniline dyes manufacturing
- Peacock blue lake manufacturing
- Pearl essence pigment, synthetic, manufacturing
- Persian orange lake manufacturing
- Phosphomolybdic acid lakes and toners manufacturing
- Phosphotungstic acid lakes and toners manufacturing
- Phthalocyanine pigments manufacturing
- Pigment, scarlet lake, manufacturing
- Pigments (except animal black, bone black), organic, manufacturing
- Pigments (except bone black, carbon black, lamp black), inorganic, manufacturing
- Prussian blue pigments manufacturing
- Satin white pigments manufacturing
- Scarlet 2 R lake manufacturing
- Sienna pigment manufacturing
- Solvent dyes manufacturing
- Stains, biological, manufacturing
- Stilbene dyes manufacturing
- Titanium based pigments manufacturing
- Toners (except electrostatic, photographic) manufacturing
- Ultramarine pigments manufacturing
- Umber manufacturing
- Vat dyes, synthetic, manufacturing
- Vermilion pigments manufacturing
- White extender pigments (e.g., barytes, blanc fixe, whiting) manufacturing
- Whiting manufacturing
- Zinc based pigments manufacturing
Example photo for industry NAICS 325130 - Synthetic Dye and Pigment Manufacturing. This image represents an activity or product found in this industry.
- Manufacturing natural food colorings: classified in NAICS Code - 311930 - Flavoring Syrup and Concentrate Manufacturing.
- Manufacturing natural organic colorings for nonfood uses (except wood byproducts): classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 325199 - All Other Basic Organic Chemical Manufacturing.
- Manufacturing electrostatic and photographic toners: classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 325992 - Photographic Film, Paper, Plate, and Chemical Manufacturing.
- Manufacturing wood byproducts used as dyeing materials: classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 325194 - Cyclic Crude, Intermediate, and Gum and Wood Chemical Manufacturing.
- Manufacturing carbon, bone, and lamp black: classified in NAICS Code - 325180 - Other Basic Inorganic Chemical Manufacturing..
SICCODE.com compiles comprehensive business data and executive contact leads for businesses within NAICS Code 325130 - Synthetic Dye and Pigment Manufacturing. Some of the leading and most notable companies are listed below. To order a list of companies within NAICS Code 325130 - Synthetic Dye and Pigment Manufacturing for marketing (postal mailing, telemarketing, emailing) or analytics-use, click on the link below to “Buy Business List”. Our data analysts are standing by to assist in your list setup and target marketing.
Would you like to email executives in NAICS Code 325130 - Synthetic Dye and Pigment Manufacturing? Below are some of the common job titles available to be targeted.
- Business Development
- Executive Director
- Human Resource
- Vice President
For specific job title targeting, please provide details in the business list request form.