NAICS Code 325992 - Photographic Film, Paper, Plate, and Chemical Manufacturing
Use Data For:
- Direct Mailing
Includes Free Sample & Industry Report
100% Phone-Verified, NCOA Processed, Accurate Data
This U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing sensitized film, sensitized paper, sensitized cloth, sensitized plates, toners (i.e., for photocopiers, laser printers, and similar electrostatic printing devices), toner cartridges, and photographic chemicals.
NAICS Code 325992 - Photographic Film, Paper, Plate, and Chemical Manufacturing is a final level code of the “Manufacturing” Sector.
Common types of examples within NAICS Code 325992 - Photographic Film, Paper, Plate, and Chemical Manufacturing are:
- Computer printer toner cartridges manufacturing
- Developers, prepared photographic, manufacturing
- Diazo (i.e., whiteprint) paper and cloth, sensitized, manufacturing
- Driers, photographic chemical, manufacturing
- Facsimile toner cartridges manufacturing
- Film, sensitized (e.g., camera, motion picture, X-ray), manufacturing
- Fixers, prepared photographic, manufacturing
- Graphic arts plates, sensitized, manufacturing
- Heat sensitized (i.e., thermal) paper made from purchased paper
- Motion picture film manufacturing
- Paper, photographic sensitized, manufacturing
- Photocopying toner cartridges manufacturing
- Photographic chemicals manufacturing
- Photographic film, cloth, paper, and plate, sensitized, manufacturing
- Photomasks manufacturing
- Photosensitized paper manufacturing
- Sensitized cloth or paper (e.g., blueprint, photographic) manufacturing
- Toner cartridges manufacturing
- Toner cartridges rebuilding
- Toners, electrostatic and photographic, manufacturing
- X-ray film and plates, sensitized, manufacturing
Example photo for industry NAICS 325992 - Photographic Film, Paper, Plate, and Chemical Manufacturing. This image represents an activity or product found in this industry.
Would you like to email executives in NAICS Code 325992 - Photographic Film, Paper, Plate, and Chemical Manufacturing? Below are some of the common job titles available to be targeted.
- Business Development
- Executive Director
- Human Resource
- Vice President
For specific job title targeting, please provide details in the business list request form.
USA Import, Export, and Balance of Trade
Balance of Trade (USD)$419,057,205
Top Countries by U.S. Imports
Top Countries by U.S. Exports
Countries With Highest Trade Surplus
Countries With Highest Trade Deficit
U.S. Total Import value for NAICS Code 325992 is $1,412,929,072. Japan, Belgium, and Germany accounted for the top imports of Photo Films, Papers, Plates & Chemicals in 2018.
U.S. Total Export value for this industry is $1,831,986,277. China, Mexico, and Germany accounted for the top exports of Photo Films, Papers, Plates & Chemicals in 2018.
Questions & Answers
What is the largest size for a business in Photographic Film, Paper, Plate, and Chemical Manufacturing to remain classified as a small business?
Any business in Photographic Film, Paper, Plate, and Chemical Manufacturing with under 1,500 employees may be classified as a small business by SBA and Federal government programs.
What was the total revenue for NAICS Code 325992?
In 2017 the total revenue for Photographic Film, Paper, Plate, and Chemical Manufacturing was $7,070,091,000
What was the annual payroll for NAICS Code 325992?
In 2017 the annual payroll for Photographic Film, Paper, Plate, and Chemical Manufacturing was $646,908,000
How many people work in NAICS Code 325992?
The number of reported paid employees is 10,513.