NAICS Code 311919 - Other Snack Food Manufacturing
Use Data For:
- Direct Mailing
Includes Free Sample & Industry Report
100% Phone-Verified, NCOA Processed, Accurate Data
This U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing snack foods (except roasted nuts and peanut butter).
NAICS Code 311919 - Other Snack Food Manufacturing is a final level code of the “Manufacturing” Sector. There are 434 companies verified as active in this industry in the USA with an estimated employment of 38,542 people.
Common types of examples within NAICS Code 311919 - Other Snack Food Manufacturing are:
- Cheese curls and puffs manufacturing
- Corn chips and related corn snacks manufacturing
- Popcorn (except candy covered), popped, manufacturing
- Pork rinds manufacturing
- Potato chips manufacturing
- Potato sticks manufacturing
- Pretzels (except soft) manufacturing
- Tortilla chips manufacturing
Example photo for industry NAICS 311919 - Other Snack Food Manufacturing . This image represents an activity or product found in this industry.
- Manufacturing cookies and crackers: classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 311821 - Cookie and Cracker Manufacturing.
- Manufacturing candy covered popcorn and nonchocolate granola bars: classified in NAICS Code - 311340 - Nonchocolate Confectionery Manufacturing.
- Salting, roasting, drying, cooking, or canning nuts and seeds: classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 311911 - Roasted Nuts and Peanut Butter Manufacturing.
- Manufacturing unpopped popcorn: classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 311999 - All Other Miscellaneous Food Manufacturing.
- Manufacturing soft pretzels: classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 311812 - Commercial Bakeries..
SICCODE.com compiles comprehensive business data and executive contact leads for businesses within NAICS Code 311919 - Other Snack Food Manufacturing . Some of the leading and most notable companies are listed below. To order a list of companies within NAICS Code 311919 - Other Snack Food Manufacturing for marketing (postal mailing, telemarketing, emailing) or analytics-use, click on the link below to “Buy Business List”. Our data analysts are standing by to assist in your list setup and target marketing.
Would you like to email executives in NAICS Code 311919 - Other Snack Food Manufacturing ? Below are some of the common job titles available to be targeted.
- Business Development
- Executive Director
- Human Resource
- Vice President
For specific job title targeting, please provide details in the business list request form.
USA Import, Export, and Balance of Trade
Balance of Trade (USD)$152,128,909
Top Countries by U.S. Imports
Top Countries by U.S. Exports
|United Arab Emirates||$18,802,707|
Countries With Highest Trade Surplus
|United Arab Emirates||$18,744,727|
Countries With Highest Trade Deficit
U.S. Total Import value for NAICS Code 311919 is $399,380,669. Mexico, Canada, and India accounted for the top imports of Other Snack Foods in 2018.
U.S. Total Export value for this industry is $551,509,578. Canada, Mexico, and Philippines accounted for the top exports of Other Snack Foods in 2018.
Questions & Answers
What is the largest size for a business in Other Snack Food Manufacturing to remain classified as a small business?
Any business in Other Snack Food Manufacturing with under 1,250 employees may be classified as a small business by SBA and Federal government programs.
How many active businesses operate in NAICS Code 311919?
There are 434 verified business locations operating primarily in this industry.
What was the total revenue for NAICS Code 311919?
In 2017 the total revenue for Other Snack Food Manufacturing was $24,110,162,000
What was the annual payroll for NAICS Code 311919?
In 2017 the annual payroll for Other Snack Food Manufacturing was $1,894,112,000
How many people work in NAICS Code 311919?
The number of reported paid employees is 38,542.