NAICS Code 311919 - Other Snack Food Manufacturing
This U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing snack foods (except roasted nuts and peanut butter).
NAICS Code 311919 - Other Snack Food Manufacturing is a final level code of the “Manufacturing” Sector. There are 216 companies classified in this industry in the USA with an estimated employment of 36,868 people.
Common types of examples within NAICS Code 311919 - Other Snack Food Manufacturing are:
- Cheese curls and puffs manufacturing
- Corn chips and related corn snacks manufacturing
- Popcorn (except candy covered), popped, manufacturing
- Pork rinds manufacturing
- Potato chips manufacturing
- Potato sticks manufacturing
- Pretzels (except soft) manufacturing
- Tortilla chips manufacturing
- Manufacturing cookies and crackers: classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 311821 - Cookie and Cracker Manufacturing.
- Manufacturing candy covered popcorn and nonchocolate granola bars: classified in NAICS Code - 311340 - Nonchocolate Confectionery Manufacturing.
- Salting, roasting, drying, cooking, or canning nuts and seeds: classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 311911 - Roasted Nuts and Peanut Butter Manufacturing.
- Manufacturing unpopped popcorn: classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 311999 - All Other Miscellaneous Food Manufacturing.
- Manufacturing soft pretzels: classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 311812 - Commercial Bakeries..
SICCODE.com compiles comprehensive business data and executive contact leads for businesses within NAICS Code 311919 - Other Snack Food Manufacturing . Some of the leading and most notable companies are listed below. To order a list of companies within NAICS Code 311919 - Other Snack Food Manufacturing for marketing (postal mailing, telemarketing, emailing) or analytics-use, click on the link below to “Buy Business List”. Our data analysts are standing by to assist in your list setup and target marketing.