NAICS Code 311340 - Nonchocolate Confectionery Manufacturing
Use Data For:
- Direct Mailing
Includes Free Sample & Industry Report
100% Phone-Verified, NCOA Processed, Accurate Data
This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing nonchocolate confectioneries. Included in this industry are establishments primarily engaged in retailing nonchocolate confectionery products not for immediate consumption made on the premises.
NAICS Code 311340 - Nonchocolate Confectionery Manufacturing is a final level code of the “Manufacturing” Sector. There are 9 companies verified as active in this industry in the USA with an estimated employment of 23,745 people.
Common types of examples within NAICS Code 311340 - Nonchocolate Confectionery Manufacturing are:
- Breakfast bars, nonchocolate covered, manufacturing
- Cake ornaments, confectionery, manufacturing
- Candied fruits and fruit peel manufacturing
- Candy bars, nonchocolate, manufacturing
- Candy stores, nonchocolate, candy made on premises, not for immediate consumption
- Chewing gum base manufacturing
- Chewing gum manufacturing
- Confectionery, nonchocolate, manufacturing
- Corn confections manufacturing
- Cough drops (except medicated) manufacturing
- Crystallized fruits and fruit peel manufacturing
- Dates, sugared and stuffed, manufacturing
- Fruit peel products (e.g., candied, crystallized, glace, glazed) manufacturing
- Fruits (e.g., candied, crystallized, glazed) manufacturing
- Fudge, nonchocolate, manufacturing
- Granola bars and clusters, nonchocolate, manufacturing
- Gum, chewing, manufacturing
- Halvah manufacturing
- Hard candies manufacturing
- Hard candy manufacturing
- Jelly candies manufacturing
- Jelly candy manufacturing
- Licorice candy manufacturing
- Lozenges, nonmedicated, candy, manufacturing
- Marshmallow creme manufacturing
- Marshmallows manufacturing
- Marzipan (i.e., candy) manufacturing
- Nuts, covered (except chocolate covered), manufacturing
- Popcorn balls manufacturing
- Popcorn, candy covered popped, manufacturing
- Synthetic chocolate manufacturing
- Toffee manufacturing
Example photo for industry NAICS 311340 - Nonchocolate Confectionery Manufacturing. This image represents an activity or product found in this industry.
- Manufacturing chocolate confectioneries from cacao beans: classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 311351 - Chocolate and Confectionery Manufacturing from Cacao Beans.
- Manufacturing chocolate confectioneries from chocolate made elsewhere: classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 311352 - Confectionery Manufacturing from Purchased Chocolate.
- Retailing confectioneries not for immediate consumption made elsewhere: classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 445292 - Confectionery and Nut Stores.
- Preparing and selling confectioneries for immediate consumption: classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 722515 - Snack and Nonalcoholic Beverage Bars.
- Roasting, salting, drying, cooking, or canning nuts and seeds: classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 311911 - Roasted Nuts and Peanut Butter Manufacturing..
SICCODE.com compiles comprehensive business data and executive contact leads for businesses within NAICS Code 311340 - Nonchocolate Confectionery Manufacturing. Some of the leading and most notable companies are listed below. To order a list of companies within NAICS Code 311340 - Nonchocolate Confectionery Manufacturing for marketing (postal mailing, telemarketing, emailing) or analytics-use, click on the link below to “Buy Business List”. Our data analysts are standing by to assist in your list setup and target marketing.
Would you like to email executives in NAICS Code 311340 - Nonchocolate Confectionery Manufacturing? Below are some of the common job titles available to be targeted.
- Business Development
- Executive Director
- Human Resource
- Vice President
For specific job title targeting, please provide details in the business list request form.
USA Import, Export, and Balance of Trade
Balance of Trade (USD)-$1,449,302,171
Top Countries by U.S. Imports
Top Countries by U.S. Exports
|United Arab Emirates||$20,593,685|
Countries With Highest Trade Surplus
|United Arab Emirates||$20,480,802|
Countries With Highest Trade Deficit
U.S. Total Import value for NAICS Code 311340 is $2,180,991,074. Mexico, Canada, and China accounted for the top imports of Nonchocolate Confectionery Products in 2018.
U.S. Total Export value for this industry is $731,688,903. Canada, Mexico, and Korea, South accounted for the top exports of Nonchocolate Confectionery Products in 2018.
Questions & Answers
What is the largest size for a business in Nonchocolate Confectionery Manufacturing to remain classified as a small business?
Any business in Nonchocolate Confectionery Manufacturing with under 1,000 employees may be classified as a small business by SBA and Federal government programs.
How many active businesses operate in NAICS Code 311340?
There are 9 verified business locations operating primarily in this industry.
What was the total revenue for NAICS Code 311340?
In 2017 the total revenue for Nonchocolate Confectionery Manufacturing was $10,026,315,000
What was the annual payroll for NAICS Code 311340?
In 2017 the annual payroll for Nonchocolate Confectionery Manufacturing was $1,134,541,000
How many people work in NAICS Code 311340?
The number of reported paid employees is 23,745.