ISIC Code 1399 - Manufacture Of Other Textiles Not Elsewhere Classified
This class includes all activities related to the manufacture of textiles or textile products, not specified elsewhere in ISIC Code - 13 or 14, involving a large number of processes and a great variety of goods produced.
This class includes:
- Manufacture of narrow woven fabrics, including fabrics consisting of warp without weft assembled by means of an adhesive
- Manufacture of labels, badges etc.
- Manufacture of ornamental trimmings: braids, tassels, pompons etc.
- Manufacture of felt
- Manufacture of tulles and other net fabrics, and of lace and embroidery, in the piece, in strips or in motifs
- Manufacture of fabrics impregnated, coated, covered or laminated with plastics
- Manufacture of metallized yarn or gimped yarn, rubber thread and cord covered with textile material, textile yarn or strip covered, impregnated, coated or sheathed with rubber or plastics
- Manufacture of tyre cord fabric of high-tenacity man-made yarn
- Manufacture of other treated or coated fabrics: tracing cloth, canvas prepared for use by painters, buckram and similar stiffened textile fabrics, fabrics coated with gum or amylaceous substances
- Manufacture of diverse textile articles: textile wicks, incandescent gas mantles and tubular gas mantle fabric, hosepiping, transmission or conveyor belts or belting (whether or not reinforced with metal or other material), bolting cloth, straining cloth
- Manufacture of automotive trimmings
- Manufacture of pressure sensitive cloth-tape
- Manufacture of artists' canvas boards and tracing cloth
- Manufacture of shoe-lace, of textiles
- Manufacture of powder puffs and mitts
This class excludes:
- Manufacture of needle-loom felt floor coverings, see ISIC Code - 1393
- Manufacture of textile wadding and articles of wadding: sanitary towels, tampons etc., see ISIC Code - 1709
- Manufacture of transmission or conveyor belts of textile fabric, yarn or cord impregnated, coated, covered or laminated with rubber, where rubber is the chief constituent, see ISIC Code - 2219
- Manufacture of plates or sheets of cellular rubber or plastic combined with textiles for reinforcing purposes only, see ISIC Code - 2219, ISIC Code - 2220
- Manufacture of cloth of woven metal wire, see ISIC Code - 2599