NAICS Code 314999 - All Other Miscellaneous Textile Product Mills
NAICS Code 314999 Description
This U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing textile products (except carpets and rugs; curtains and linens; textile bags and canvas products; rope, cordage, and twine; and tire cords and tire fabrics) from purchased materials. These establishments may further embellish the textile products they manufacture with decorative stitching. Establishments primarily engaged in adding decorative stitching such as embroidery or other art needlework on textile products, including apparel, on a contract or fee basis for the trade, are included in this industry.
NAICS Code 314999 - All Other Miscellaneous Textile Product Mills is a final level code of the “Manufacturing” Sector. There are 3,384 companies verified as active in this industry in the USA with an estimated employment of 30,007 people.
SBA Size StandardMaximum 500 Employees
Use Data For:
- Direct Mailing
Includes Free Sample & Industry Report
100% Phone-Verified, NCOA Processed, Accurate Data
Hierarchy Navigation for NAICS Code 314999
Industry Examples of NAICS 314999
Common types of examples within NAICS Code 314999 - All Other Miscellaneous Textile Product Mills are:
- Aircraft tie down strap assemblies (except leather) manufacturing
- Aircraft tie down strap assembly (except leather) manufacturing
- Apparel fillings (e.g., cotton mill waste, kapok) manufacturing
- Appliqueing on textile products (except apparel)
- Art needlework contractors on apparel
- Art needlework on clothing for the trade
- Badges, fabric, manufacturing
- Bags, sleeping, manufacturing
- Banners made from purchased fabrics (except banner printing)
- Batts and batting (except nonwoven fabrics) manufacturing
- Beading on textile products (except apparel) for the trade
- Belting made from purchased fabrics
- Bias bindings made from purchased fabrics
- Binding carpets and rugs for the trade
- Bindings, bias, made from purchased fabrics
- Bows made from purchased fabrics
- Burnt-out laces manufacturing
- Carpet cutting and binding
- Cotton battings (except nonwoven batting) manufacturing
- Crochet ware made from purchased materials
- Decorative stitching contractors on apparel
- Decorative stitching on textile articles and apparel
- Diapers (except disposable) made from purchased fabrics
- Dust cloths made from purchased fabrics
- Embroidering contractors on apparel
- Embroidering on textile products for the trade
- Fiber, textile recovery from textile mill waste and rags
- Filling (except nonwoven textile), upholstery, manufacturing
- Fire hose, textile, made from purchased materials
- Fishing nets made from purchased materials
- Flags, textile (e.g., banners, bunting, emblems, pennants), made from purchased fabrics
- Furniture trimmings made from purchased fabrics
- Garnetting of textile waste and rags
- Hammocks, fabric, manufacturing
- Lace, burnt-out, manufacturing
- Laundry nets made from purchased materials
- Linings, casket, manufacturing
- Linings, luggage, manufacturing
- Luggage linings manufacturing
- Military insignia, textile, manufacturing
- Mill menders, contract, woven fabrics
- Needlework art contractors on apparel
- Novelty stitching contractors on apparel
- Padding and wadding (except nonwoven fabric) manufacturing
- Parachutes manufacturing
- Powder puffs and mitts manufacturing
- Processing of textile mill waste and recovering fibers
- Quilting of textiles
- Reclaimed wool processing
- Recovered fibers processing
- Ribbons made from purchased fabrics
- Sleeping bags manufacturing
- Stitching, decorative and novelty, contractors on apparel
- Stitching, decorative and novelty, on textile articles and apparel
- Tassels manufacturing
- Textile fire hose made from purchased material
- Upholstering filling (except nonwoven fabric) manufacturing
- Weatherstripping made from purchased textiles
- Wool waste processing
Example photo for industry NAICS 314999 - All Other Miscellaneous Textile Product Mills . This image represents an activity or product found in this industry.
- Manufacturing yarns and thread: classified in NAICS Code - 313110 - Fiber, Yarn, and Thread Mills.
- Manufacturing carpets and rugs: classified in NAICS Code - 314110 - Carpet and Rug Mills.
- Manufacturing curtains and linens: classified in NAICS Code - 314120 - Curtain and Linen Mills.
- Manufacturing textile bags and canvas products: classified in NAICS Code - 314910 - Textile Bag and Canvas Mills.
- Manufacturing rope, cordage, twine, tire cord, and tire fabrics: classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 314994 - Rope, Cordage, Twine, Tire Cord, and Tire Fabric Mills..
SICCODE.com compiles comprehensive business data and executive contact leads for businesses within NAICS Code 314999 - All Other Miscellaneous Textile Product Mills . Some of the leading and most notable companies are listed below. To order a list of companies within NAICS Code 314999 - All Other Miscellaneous Textile Product Mills for marketing (postal mailing, telemarketing, emailing) or analytics-use, click on the link below to “Buy Business List”. Our data analysts are standing by to assist in your list setup and target marketing.
Would you like to email executives in NAICS Code 314999 - All Other Miscellaneous Textile Product Mills ? Below are some of the common job titles available to be targeted.
- Business Development
- Executive Director
- Human Resource
- Vice President
For specific job title targeting, please provide details in the business list request form.
USA Import, Export, and Balance of Trade
Balance of Trade (USD)-$3,234,632,809
Top Countries by U.S. Imports
Top Countries by U.S. Exports
Countries With Highest Trade Surplus
|United Arab Emirates||$13,754,620|
Countries With Highest Trade Deficit
U.S. Total Import value for NAICS Code 314999 is $4,130,490,797. China, Mexico, and India accounted for the top imports of All Other Miscellaneous Textile Products in 2018.
U.S. Total Export value for this industry is $895,857,988. Canada, Mexico, and Germany accounted for the top exports of All Other Miscellaneous Textile Products in 2018.
Questions & Answers
What is the SBA size standard for NAICS 314999?
Businesses up to 500 Employees in size are considered small businesses by SBA.
How many active businesses operate in NAICS Code 314999?
There are 3,384 verified business locations operating primarily in this industry.
What was the total revenue for NAICS Code 314999?
In 2017 the total revenue for All Other Miscellaneous Textile Product Mills was $4,491,187,000
What was the annual payroll for NAICS Code 314999?
In 2017 the annual payroll for All Other Miscellaneous Textile Product Mills was $1,033,404,000
How many people work in NAICS Code 314999?
The number of reported paid employees is 30,007.