ISIC Code 1392 - Manufacture Of Made-Up Textile Articles, Except Apparel
This class includes:
- Manufacture, of made-up articles of any textile material, including of knitted or crocheted fabrics:
- Blankets, including travelling rugs
- Bed, table, toilet or kitchen linen
- Quilts, eiderdowns, cushions, pouffes, pillows, sleeping bags etc.
- Manufacture of made-up furnishing articles:
- Curtains, valances, blinds, bedspreads, furniture or machine covers etc.
- Tarpaulins, tents, camping goods, sails, sunblinds, loose covers for cars, machines or furniture etc.
- Flags, banners, pennants etc.
- Dust cloths, dishcloths and similar articles, life jackets, parachutes etc.
- Manufacture of the textile part of electric blankets
- Manufacture of hand-woven tapestries
- Manufacture of tire covers
This class excludes:
- Manufacture of textile articles for technical use, see ISIC Code - 1399