SIC Code 2393 - Textile Bags
Use Data For:
- Direct Mailing
Includes Free Sample & Industry Report
100% Phone-Verified, NCOA Processed, Accurate Data
Establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing shipping and other industrial bags from purchased fabrics.
SIC Code 2393 - Textile Bags is a final level code of the “Manufacturing” Division. There are 52 companies classified in this industry in the USA with an estimated employment of 1,757 people.
Hierarchy Navigation for SIC Code 2393
Common types of examples within SIC Code 2393 - Textile Bags are:
- Bags and containers, textile: except sleeping bags insulated or
- Bags, textile: including canvas except laundry, garment, and
- Duffel bags, canvas
- Flour bags, fabric - made from purchased materials
- Knapsacks, canvas
- Tea bags, fabric - made from purchased materials
Example photo for industry SIC 2393 - Textile Bags. This image represents an activity or product found in this industry.
Establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing plastics bags are classified in SIC Code - 2673; those manufacturing laundry, wardrobe, shoe, and other textile house furnishing bags are classified in SIC Code - 2392; and those manufacturing luggage are classified in SIC Code - 3161.
SICCODE.com compiles comprehensive business data and executive contact leads for businesses within SIC Code 2393 - Textile Bags. Some of the leading and most notable companies are listed below. To order a list of companies within SIC Code 2393 - Textile Bags for marketing (postal mailing, telemarketing, emailing) or analytics-use, click on the link below to “Buy Business List”. Our data analysts are standing by to assist in your list setup and target marketing.
Would you like to email executives in SIC Code 2393 - Textile Bags? Below are some of the common job titles available to be targeted.
- Business Development
- Executive Director
- Human Resource
- Vice President
For specific job title targeting, please provide details in the business list request form.
Extended SIC Code Categories for SIC 2393
For business marketing and targeting, SIC Codes have been extended to provide more specific classifications within SIC Code 2393 – Textile Bags. Extended SIC Codes are being continuously updated to reflect the current business environment.
- 239301Bags-Burlap Canvas & Cotton (manufacturers)
- 239398Textile Bags (manufacturers)
- 2393001Textile Bags (manufacturers)
- 2393002Textile Bags & Containers (except Sleeping Bags)
- 2393003Bags-Burlap Canvas & Cotton (manufacturers)
- 2393004Canvas Duffle Bag (manufacturers)
- 2393005Canvas Knapsack (manufacturers)
- 2393006Cushions (except Spring & Carpet Manufacturing)
- 2393007Fabric Flour Bag (manufacturers)
- 2393008Fabric Tea Bag (manufacturers)
- 23930000Textile Bags
- 23930100Canvas Bags
- 23930101Duffle Bags, Canvas: Made From Purchased Materials
- 23930102Knapsacks, Canvas: Made From Purchased Materials
- 23939901Bags And Containers, Except Sleeping Bags: Textile
- 23939902Cushions, Except Spring And Carpet: Purchased Materials
- 23939903Flour Bags, Fabric: Made From Purchased Materials
- 23939904Tea Bags, Fabric: Made From Purchased Materials