SIC Code 2393 - Textile Bags
Use Data For:
- Direct Mailing
Includes Free Sample & Industry Report
Establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing shipping and other industrial bags from purchased fabrics.
SIC Code 2393 - Textile Bags is a final level code of the “Manufacturing” Division. There are 236 companies classified in this industry in the USA with an estimated employment of 1,757 people.
Common types of examples within SIC Code 2393 - Textile Bags are:
- Bags and containers, textile: except sleeping bags insulated or
- Bags, textile: including canvas except laundry, garment, and
- Duffel bags, canvas
- Flour bags, fabric - made from purchased materials
- Knapsacks, canvas
- Tea bags, fabric - made from purchased materials
Example photo for industry SIC 2393 - Textile Bags. This image represents an activity or product found in this industry.
Establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing plastics bags are classified in SIC Code - 2673; those manufacturing laundry, wardrobe, shoe, and other textile house furnishing bags are classified in SIC Code - 2392; and those manufacturing luggage are classified in SIC Code - 3161.
SICCODE.com compiles comprehensive business data and executive contact leads for businesses within SIC Code 2393 - Textile Bags. Some of the leading and most notable companies are listed below. To order a list of companies within SIC Code 2393 - Textile Bags for marketing (postal mailing, telemarketing, emailing) or analytics-use, click on the link below to “Buy Business List”. Our data analysts are standing by to assist in your list setup and target marketing.
Would you like to email executives in SIC Code 2393 - Textile Bags? Below are some of the common job titles available to be targeted.
- Business Development
- Executive Director
- Human Resource
- Vice President
For specific job title targeting, please provide details in the business list request form.
Extended SIC Code Categories for SIC 2393
For business marketing and targeting, SIC Codes have been extended to provide more specific classifications within SIC Code 2393 – Textile Bags. Extended SIC Codes are being continuously updated to reflect the current business environment.
- 239301 Bags-Burlap Canvas & Cotton (manufacturers)
- 239398 Textile Bags (manufacturers)
- 2393001 Textile Bags (manufacturers)
- 2393002 Textile Bags & Containers (except Sleeping Bags)
- 2393003 Bags-Burlap Canvas & Cotton (manufacturers)
- 2393004 Canvas Duffle Bag (manufacturers)
- 2393005 Canvas Knapsack (manufacturers)
- 2393006 Cushions (except Spring & Carpet Manufacturing)
- 2393007 Fabric Flour Bag (manufacturers)
- 2393008 Fabric Tea Bag (manufacturers)
- 23930000 Textile Bags
- 23930100 Canvas Bags
- 23930101 Duffle Bags, Canvas: Made From Purchased Materials
- 23930102 Knapsacks, Canvas: Made From Purchased Materials
- 23939901 Bags And Containers, Except Sleeping Bags: Textile
- 23939902 Cushions, Except Spring And Carpet: Purchased Materials
- 23939903 Flour Bags, Fabric: Made From Purchased Materials
- 23939904 Tea Bags, Fabric: Made From Purchased Materials