ISIC Code 1410 - Manufacture Of Wearing Apparel, Except Fur Apparel
This class includes the manufacture of wearing apparel. The material used may be of any kind (see below for exceptions) and may be coated, impregnated or rubberized.
This class includes:
- Manufacture of wearing apparel made of leather or composition leather, including leather industrial work accessories such as welder's leather aprons
- Manufacture of work wear
- Manufacture of other outerwear made of woven, knitted or crocheted fabric, non-wovens etc. for men, women and children:
- Coats, suits, ensembles, jackets, trousers, skirts etc.
- Manufacture of underwear and nightwear made of woven, knitted or crocheted fabric, lace etc. for men, women and children:
- Shirts, T-shirts, underpants, briefs, pyjamas, nightdresses, dressing gowns, blouses, slips, brassieres, corsets etc.
- Manufacture of babies' garments, tracksuits, ski suits, swimwear etc.
- Manufacture of hats and caps
- Manufacture of other clothing accessories: gloves, belts, shawls, ties, cravats, hairnets etc.
- Custom tailoring
- Manufacture of headgear of fur skins
- Manufacture of footwear of textile material without applied soles
- Manufacture of parts of the products listed
This class excludes:
- Manufacture of wearing apparel of fur skins (except headgear), see ISIC Code - 1420
- Manufacture of footwear, see ISIC Code - 1520
- Manufacture of wearing apparel of rubber or plastics not assembled by stitching but merely sealed together, see ISIC Code - 2219, ISIC Code - 2220
- Manufacture of leather sports gloves and sports headgear, see ISIC Code - 3230
- Manufacture of safety headgear (except sports headgear), see ISIC Code - 3290
- Manufacture of fire-resistant and protective safety clothing, see ISIC Code - 3290
- Repair of wearing apparel, see ISIC Code - 9529