SIC Code 2381 - Dress and Work Gloves, except Knit and All-Leather
Use Data For:
- Direct Mailing
Includes Free Sample & Industry Report
100% Phone-Verified, NCOA Processed, Accurate Data
Establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing dress, semidress, and work gloves and mittens from purchased woven or knit fabrics, or from these materials combined with leather or plastics.
SIC Code 2381 - Dress and Work Gloves, except Knit and All-Leather is a final level code of the “Manufacturing” Division. There are 34 companies classified in this industry in the USA with an estimated employment of 1,455 people.
Common types of examples within SIC Code 2381 - Dress and Work Gloves, except Knit and All-Leather are:
- Dyeing gloves, woven or knit: for the trade
- Glove linings, except fur
- Gloves and mittens, woven or knit - made from purchased materials
Example photo for industry SIC 2381 - Dress and Work Gloves, except Knit and All-Leather. This image represents an activity or product found in this industry.
Knitting mills primarily engaged in manufacturing gloves and mittens are classified in SIC Code - 2259; establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing leather gloves are classified in SIC Code - 3151; those manufacturing sporting and athletic gloves are classified in SIC Code - 3949; and those manufacturing safety gloves are classified in SIC Code - 3842.
SICCODE.com compiles comprehensive business data and executive contact leads for businesses within SIC Code 2381 - Dress and Work Gloves, except Knit and All-Leather. Some of the leading and most notable companies are listed below. To order a list of companies within SIC Code 2381 - Dress and Work Gloves, except Knit and All-Leather for marketing (postal mailing, telemarketing, emailing) or analytics-use, click on the link below to “Buy Business List”. Our data analysts are standing by to assist in your list setup and target marketing.
Would you like to email executives in SIC Code 2381 - Dress and Work Gloves, except Knit and All-Leather? Below are some of the common job titles available to be targeted.
- Business Development
- Executive Director
- Human Resource
- Vice President
For specific job title targeting, please provide details in the business list request form.
Extended SIC Code Categories for SIC 2381
For business marketing and targeting, SIC Codes have been extended to provide more specific classifications within SIC Code 2381 – Dress and Work Gloves, except Knit and All-Leather. Extended SIC Codes are being continuously updated to reflect the current business environment.
- 238101 Gloves-Work & Industrial (manufacturers)
- 238198 Dress/work Gloves-Ex Knit/leather (manufacturers)
- 2381001 Dress/work Gloves-Ex Knit/leather (manufacturers)
- 2381002 Woven Or Knit Dyeing Gloves (manufacturers)
- 2381003 Glove Linings (except Fur)
- 2381004 Woven Or Knit Work Gloves (manufacturers)
- 2381005 Gloves-Work & Industrial (manufacturers)
- 2381006 Woven Or Knit Mittens (manufacturers)
- 23810000 Fabric Dress And Work Gloves
- 23819901 Dyeing Gloves, Woven Or Knit: For The Trade
- 23819902 Glove Linings, Except Fur
- 23819903 Gloves, Work: Woven Or Knit, Made From Purchased Materials
- 23819904 Gloves, Woven Or Knit: Made From Purchased Materials
- 23819905 Mittens, Woven Or Knit: Made From Purchased Materials