SIC Code 2353 - Hats, Caps, and Millinery
Use Data For:
- Direct Mailing
Includes Free Sample & Industry Report
Establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing hats, caps, and millinery, and hat bodies.
SIC Code 2353 - Hats, Caps, and Millinery is a final level code of the “Manufacturing” Division. There are 300 companies classified in this industry in the USA with an estimated employment of 3,878 people.
Common types of examples within SIC Code 2353 - Hats, Caps, and Millinery are:
- Baseball caps, except plastics
- Caps: textiles, straw, fur-felt, and wool-felt - made from purchased materials
- Chauffeurs' hats and caps, cloth
- Harvest hats, straw
- Hat bodies fur-felt, straw, and wool-felt
- Hats, trimmed
- Hats textiles, straw, fur-felt, and wool-felt
- Helmets, jungle-cloth: wool-lined
- Opera hats
- Panama hats
- Police hats and caps, except protective head gear
- Uniform hats and caps, except protective head gear
Example photo for industry SIC 2353 - Hats, Caps, and Millinery. This image represents an activity or product found in this industry.
Establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing millinery trimmings are classified in SIC Code - 2396. Establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing hats and caps of paper are classified in SIC Code - 2679; those manufacturing caps of rubber are classified in SIC Code - 3069; those manufacturing caps of plastics are classified in SIC Code - 3089; and those manufacturing fur hats are classified in SIC Code - 2371.
SICCODE.com compiles comprehensive business data and executive contact leads for businesses within SIC Code 2353 - Hats, Caps, and Millinery. Some of the leading and most notable companies are listed below. To order a list of companies within SIC Code 2353 - Hats, Caps, and Millinery for marketing (postal mailing, telemarketing, emailing) or analytics-use, click on the link below to “Buy Business List”. Our data analysts are standing by to assist in your list setup and target marketing.
Would you like to email executives in SIC Code 2353 - Hats, Caps, and Millinery? Below are some of the common job titles available to be targeted.
- Business Development
- Executive Director
- Human Resource
- Vice President
For specific job title targeting, please provide details in the business list request form.
Extended SIC Code Categories for SIC 2353
For business marketing and targeting, SIC Codes have been extended to provide more specific classifications within SIC Code 2353 – Hats, Caps, and Millinery. Extended SIC Codes are being continuously updated to reflect the current business environment.
- 235301 Apparel-Womens Millinery (manufacturers)
- 235302 Hats (manufacturers)
- 235303 Hats Caps & Millinery (manufacturers)
- 2353001 Hats Caps & Millinery (manufacturers)
- 2353002 Hats (manufacturers)
- 2353003 Uniform Hats & Caps
- 2353004 Baseball Caps
- 2353005 Cloth Chauffeurs Hats & Caps
- 2353006 Police Hats & Caps
- 2353007 Cloth, Straw & Felt Caps
- 2353008 Straw Harvest Hats
- 2353009 Fur Felt, Straw & Wool Felt Hat Bodies
- 2353010 Women's, Misses & Children's Trimmed Hats
- 2353011 Cloth, Straw & Felt Hats
- 2353012 Wool Lined Jungle Cloth Helmets
- 2353013 Apparel-Women's Millinery (manufacturers)
- 2353014 Opera Hats
- 2353015 Panama Hats
- 2353016 Silk Hats
- 23530000 Hats, Caps, And Millinery
- 23530100 Uniform Hats And Caps
- 23530101 Baseball Caps
- 23530102 Chauffeurs' Hats And Caps, Cloth
- 23530103 Police Hats And Caps
- 23539901 Caps: Cloth, Straw, And Felt
- 23539902 Harvest Hats, Straw
- 23539903 Hat Bodies: Fur Felt, Straw, And Wool Felt
- 23539904 Hats And Caps, Nec
- 23539905 Hats, Trimmed: Women's, Misses', And Children's
- 23539906 Hats: Cloth, Straw, And Felt
- 23539907 Helmets, Jungle Cloth: Wool Lined
- 23539908 Millinery
- 23539909 Opera Hats
- 23539910 Panama Hats
- 23539911 Silk Hats