SIC Code 2297 - Non-Woven Fabrics
Establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing non-woven fabrics (by bonding and/or interlocking of fibers) by mechanical, chemical, thermal or solvent means, or by combinations thereof.
SIC Code 2297 - Non-Woven Fabrics is a final level code of the “Manufacturing” Division. There are 158 companies classified in this industry in the USA with an estimated employment of 1,784 people.
Common types of examples within SIC Code 2297 - Non-Woven Fabrics are:
- Bonded-fiber fabrics, except felt
- Fabrics, bonded fiber: except felt
- Fabrics, non-woven: except felts
- Ribbon, non-woven (yarn bonded by plastics)
- Spunbonded fabrics
SICCODE.com compiles comprehensive business data and executive contact leads for businesses within SIC Code 2297 - Non-Woven Fabrics. Some of the leading and most notable companies are listed below. To order a list of companies within SIC Code 2297 - Non-Woven Fabrics for marketing (postal mailing, telemarketing, emailing) or analytics-use, click on the link below to “Buy Business List”. Our data analysts are standing by to assist in your list setup and target marketing.
Extended SIC Code Categories for SIC 2297
For business marketing and targeting, SIC Codes have been extended to provide more specific classifications within SIC Code 2297 – Non-Woven Fabrics. Extended SIC Codes are being continuously updated to reflect the current business environment.
- 229701 Nonwoven Fabrics (manufacturers)
- 229702 Blankets (manufacturers)
- 229703 Carpet & Rug-Pads & Linings (manufacturers)
- 2297001 Nonwoven Fabrics (manufacturers)
- 2297002 Bonded-Fiber Fabrics (except Felt)
- 2297003 Nonwoven Ribbon
- 2297004 Spunbonded Fabrics
- 2297005 Blankets (manufacturers)
- 2297006 Carpet & Rug-Pads & Linings (manufacturers)
- 22970000 Nonwoven Fabrics
- 22979901 Bonded-Fiber Fabrics, Except Felt
- 22979902 Ribbon, Nonwoven (yarn Bonded By Plastic)
- 22979903 Spunbonded Fabrics