SIC Code 22 - Textile Mill Products
Use Data For:
- Direct Mailing
Includes Free Sample & Industry Report
This major group includes establishments engaged in performing any of the following operations:
(1) preparation of fiber and subsequent manufacturing of yarn, thread, braids, twine, and cordage
(2) manufacturing broadwoven fabrics, narrow woven fabrics, knit fabrics, and carpets and rugs from yarn
(3) dyeing and finishing fiber, yarn, fabrics, and knit apparel
(4) coating, waterproofing, or otherwise treating fabrics
(5) the integrated manufacture of knit apparel and other finished articles from yarn
(6) the manufacture of felt goods, lace goods, non-woven fabrics, and miscellaneous textiles
This classification makes no distinction between the two types of organizations which operate in the textile industry:
(1) the integrated mill which purchases materials, produces textiles and related articles within the establishment, and sells the finished products
(2) the contract or commission mill which processes materials owned by others.
- 221 - Broadwoven Fabric Mills, Cotton
- 222 - Broadwoven Fabric Mills, Manmade Fiber and Silk
- 223 - Broadwoven Fabric Mills, Wool (including Dyeing and Finishing)
- 224 - Narrow Fabric and other Smallwares Mills, Cotton, Wool, Silk, and Manmade Fiber
- 225 - Knitting Mills
- 226 - Dyeing and Finishing Textiles, except Wool Fabrics
- 227 - Carpets and Rugs
- 228 - Yarn and Thread Mills
- 229 - Miscellaneous Textile Goods
Example photo for industry SIC 22 - Textile Mill Products. This image represents an activity or product found in this industry.
Converters or other nonmanufacturing establishments which assign materials to contract mills for processing, other than knitting, are classified in nonmanufacturing industries; establishments which assign yarns to outside contractors or commission knitters for the production of knit products are classified in Industry Group 225.
SICCODE.com compiles comprehensive business data and executive contact leads for businesses within SIC Code 22 - Textile Mill Products. Some of the leading and most notable companies are listed below. To order a list of companies within SIC Code 22 - Textile Mill Products for marketing (postal mailing, telemarketing, emailing) or analytics-use, click on the link below to “Buy Business List”. Our data analysts are standing by to assist in your list setup and target marketing.
Would you like to email executives in SIC Code 22 - Textile Mill Products? Below are some of the common job titles available to be targeted.
- Business Development
- Executive Director
- Human Resource
- Vice President
For specific job title targeting, please provide details in the business list request form.