SIC Code 2611 - Pulp Mills
Use Data For:
- Direct Mailing
Includes Free Sample & Industry Report
100% Phone-Verified, NCOA Processed, Accurate Data
Establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing pulp from wood or from other materials, such as rags, linters, wastepaper, and straw.
SIC Code 2611 - Pulp Mills is a final level code of the “Manufacturing” Division. There are 253 companies classified in this industry in the USA with an estimated employment of 4,135 people.
Hierarchy Navigation for SIC Code 2611
Common types of examples within SIC Code 2611 - Pulp Mills are:
- Deinking of newsprint
- Fiber pulp: made from wood, rags, wastepaper, linters, straw, and
- Pulp mills
- Pulp: soda, sulfate, sulfite, groundwood, rayon, and semichemical
- Rayon pulp
- Wood pulp
Example photo for industry SIC 2611 - Pulp Mills. This image represents an activity or product found in this industry.
Establishments engaged in integrated logging and pulp mill operations are classified according to the primary products shipped. Establishments engaged in integrated operations of producing pulp and manufacturing paper, paperboard, or products thereof are classified in SIC Code - 2621, if primarily shipping paper or paper products; in SIC Code - 2631, if primarily shipping paperboard or paperboard products; and in SIC Code - 2611, if primarily shipping pulp. Establishments primarily engaged in cutting pulpwood are classified in SIC Code - 2411.
SICCODE.com compiles comprehensive business data and executive contact leads for businesses within SIC Code 2611 - Pulp Mills. Some of the leading and most notable companies are listed below. To order a list of companies within SIC Code 2611 - Pulp Mills for marketing (postal mailing, telemarketing, emailing) or analytics-use, click on the link below to “Buy Business List”. Our data analysts are standing by to assist in your list setup and target marketing.
Would you like to email executives in SIC Code 2611 - Pulp Mills? Below are some of the common job titles available to be targeted.
- Business Development
- Executive Director
- Human Resource
- Vice President
For specific job title targeting, please provide details in the business list request form.
Extended SIC Code Categories for SIC 2611
For business marketing and targeting, SIC Codes have been extended to provide more specific classifications within SIC Code 2611 – Pulp Mills. Extended SIC Codes are being continuously updated to reflect the current business environment.
- 261101Paper Converters (manufacturers)
- 261102Pulp & Pulp Products (manufacturers)
- 2611001Paper Converters (manufacturers)
- 2611001Pulp & Pulp Products (manufacturers)
- 2611002Manufactured Pulp
- 2611003Chemical & Semichemical Processing Pulp Mills
- 2611004Kraft Pulp
- 2611005Soda Pulp
- 2611006Dissolved Pulp Processing
- 2611007Mechanical & Recycling Pulp Processing
- 2611008Mechanical Pulp
- 2611009Rags, Bagassse & Hemp Pulp
- 2611010Non-Wood Fiber Based Pulp Nec
- 2611011Wood Based Pulp Nec
- 26110000Pulp Mills
- 26110100Pulp Mills, Chemical And Semichemical Processing
- 26110101Kraft (sulfate) Pulp
- 26110103Soda Pulp
- 26110200Pulp Mills, Dissolving Pulp Processing
- 26110300Pulp Mills, Mechanical And Recycling Processing
- 26110301Mechanical Pulp, Including Groundwood And Thermomechanical
- 26110302Pulp Manufactured From Waste Or Recycled Paper
- 26119901Pulp Made From Rags, Bagassse, Hemp, Or Other Fiber Base
- 26119902Pulp Produced From Non-Wood Fiber Base, Nec
- 26119903Pulp Produced From Wood Base, Nec