SIC Code 2611 - Pulp Mills
Establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing pulp from wood or from other materials, such as rags, linters, wastepaper, and straw.
SIC Code 2611 - Pulp Mills is a final level code of the “Manufacturing” Division. There are 581 companies classified in this industry in the USA with an estimated employment of 4,135 people.
Common types of examples within SIC Code 2611 - Pulp Mills are:
- Deinking of newsprint
- Fiber pulp: made from wood, rags, wastepaper, linters, straw, and
- Pulp mills
- Pulp: soda, sulfate, sulfite, groundwood, rayon, and semichemical
- Rayon pulp
- Wood pulp
Establishments engaged in integrated logging and pulp mill operations are classified according to the primary products shipped. Establishments engaged in integrated operations of producing pulp and manufacturing paper, paperboard, or products thereof are classified in SIC Code - 2621, if primarily shipping paper or paper products; in SIC Code - 2631, if primarily shipping paperboard or paperboard products; and in SIC Code - 2611, if primarily shipping pulp. Establishments primarily engaged in cutting pulpwood are classified in SIC Code - 2411.
SICCODE.com compiles comprehensive business data and executive contact leads for businesses within SIC Code 2611 - Pulp Mills. Some of the leading and most notable companies are listed below. To order a list of companies within SIC Code 2611 - Pulp Mills for marketing (postal mailing, telemarketing, emailing) or analytics-use, click on the link below to “Buy Business List”. Our data analysts are standing by to assist in your list setup and target marketing.
Extended SIC Code Categories for SIC 2611
For business marketing and targeting, SIC Codes have been extended to provide more specific classifications within SIC Code 2611 – Pulp Mills. Extended SIC Codes are being continuously updated to reflect the current business environment.
- 261101 Paper Converters (manufacturers)
- 261102 Pulp & Pulp Products (manufacturers)
- 2611001 Paper Converters (manufacturers)
- 2611001 Pulp & Pulp Products (manufacturers)
- 2611002 Manufactured Pulp
- 2611003 Chemical & Semichemical Processing Pulp Mills
- 2611004 Kraft Pulp
- 2611005 Soda Pulp
- 2611006 Dissolved Pulp Processing
- 2611007 Mechanical & Recycling Pulp Processing
- 2611008 Mechanical Pulp
- 2611009 Rags, Bagassse & Hemp Pulp
- 2611010 Non-Wood Fiber Based Pulp Nec
- 2611011 Wood Based Pulp Nec
- 26110000 Pulp Mills
- 26110100 Pulp Mills, Chemical And Semichemical Processing
- 26110101 Kraft (sulfate) Pulp
- 26110103 Soda Pulp
- 26110200 Pulp Mills, Dissolving Pulp Processing
- 26110300 Pulp Mills, Mechanical And Recycling Processing
- 26110301 Mechanical Pulp, Including Groundwood And Thermomechanical
- 26110302 Pulp Manufactured From Waste Or Recycled Paper
- 26119901 Pulp Made From Rags, Bagassse, Hemp, Or Other Fiber Base
- 26119902 Pulp Produced From Non-Wood Fiber Base, Nec
- 26119903 Pulp Produced From Wood Base, Nec