NAICS Code 322122 - Newsprint Mills
Use Data For:
- Direct Mailing
Includes Free Sample & Industry Report
This U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing newsprint and uncoated groundwood paper from pulp. These establishments may manufacture or purchase pulp. In addition, the establishments may also convert the paper they make.
NAICS Code 322122 - Newsprint Mills is a final level code of the “Manufacturing” Sector.
Common types of examples within NAICS Code 322122 - Newsprint Mills are:
- Groundwood paper products (e.g., publication and printing paper, tablet stock, wallpaper base) made in newsprint mills
- Groundwood paper, newsprint, made in paper mills
- Newsprint mills
- Newsprint paper, manufacturing
- Paper mills, newsprint
- Paper mills, uncoated groundwood
- Paper, newsprint and uncoated groundwood, manufacturing
- Pulp and newsprint combined manufacturing
- Pulp mills and groundwood paper, uncoated and untreated, manufacturing
- Pulp mills producing newsprint paper
- Uncoated groundwood paper mills
- Manufacturing paper (except newsprint and uncoated groundwood): classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 322121 - Paper (except Newsprint) Mills.
- Converting paper without manufacturing paper: classified in NAICS Code - 3222 - Converted Paper Product Manufacturing.
- Manufacturing paperboard: classified in NAICS Code - 322130 - Paperboard Mills.
- Manufacturing pulp without manufacturing paper: classified in NAICS Code - 322110 - Pulp Mills..
Would you like to email executives in NAICS Code 322122 - Newsprint Mills ? Below are some of the common job titles available to be targeted.
- Business Development
- Executive Director
- Human Resource
- Vice President
For specific job title targeting, please provide details in the business list request form.