NAICS Code 334519 - Other Measuring and Controlling Device Manufacturing
NAICS Code 334519 Description
This U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing measuring and controlling devices (except search, detection, navigation, guidance, aeronautical, and nautical instruments and systems; automatic environmental controls for residential, commercial, and appliance use; instruments for measurement, display, and control of industrial process variables; totalizing fluid meters and counting devices; instruments for measuring and testing electricity and electrical signals; analytical laboratory instruments; irradiation equipment; and electromedical and electrotherapeutic apparatus).
NAICS Code 334519 - Other Measuring and Controlling Device Manufacturing is a final level code of the “Manufacturing” Sector. There are 747 companies verified as active in this industry in the USA with an estimated employment of 34,216 people.
SBA Size StandardMaximum 500 Employees
Use Data For:
- Direct Mailing
Includes Free Sample & Industry Report
100% Phone-Verified, NCOA Processed, Accurate Data
Hierarchy Navigation for NAICS Code 334519
Extended NAICS Codes (8-digit) for Other Measuring and Controlling Device Manufacturing
In-depth Industry Analysis: Explore Comprehensive Details on NAICS Code Extended Pages
- 334519-01 - Acoustic/Vibration Instrumentation (Manufacturing)
- 334519-02 - Air Quality Measuring Equipment (Manufacturing)
- 334519-03 - Alcohol Breath Detectors (Manufacturing)
- 334519-04 - Anemometers (Manufacturing)
- 334519-05 - Booths-Toll & Parking Lot & Etc (Manufacturing)
- 334519-06 - Compasses (Manufacturing)
- 334519-07 - Drafting Equipment Manufacturers
- 334519-08 - Dynamometers (Manufacturing)
- 334519-09 - Hydrometers (Manufacturing)
- 334519-10 - Weather Instruments (Manufacturing)
- 334519-11 - Hygrometers (Manufacturing)
- 334519-12 - Lie Detection Equipment (Manufacturing)
- 334519-13 - Measuring Tapes & Rules (Manufacturing)
- 334519-14 - Measuring/Controlling Devices NEC (Manufacturing)
- 334519-15 - Photogrammetric Instruments (Manufacturing)
- 334519-16 - Radioactivity Instruments Supplies/Service (Manufacturing)
- 334519-17 - Rulers & Yardsticks (Manufacturing)
- 334519-18 - Seismograph Equipment & Supplies (Manufacturing)
- 334519-19 - Slide Rules (Manufacturing)
- 334519-20 - Stress Relief Equipment & Service-Ind (Manufacturing)
- 334519-21 - Surveying Instruments (Manufacturing)
- 334519-22 - Synchronizers (Manufacturing)
- 334519-23 - Templates (Manufacturing)
- 334519-24 - Testing Apparatus (Manufacturing)
- 334519-25 - Thermometer Wells (Manufacturing)
- 334519-26 - Thermostatic Bimetals (Manufacturing)
- 334519-28 - Turnstiles (Manufacturing)
- 334519-29 - Vibration Control (Manufacturing)
- 334519-30 - Clocks (Manufacturing)
- 334519-31 - Filament Winding (Manufacturing)
- 334519-32 - Time Cards Racks & Supplies (Manufacturing)
- 334519-33 - Time Recorders & Systems (Manufacturing)
- 334519-34 - Time Stamps (Manufacturing)
- 334519-35 - Timing Devices (Manufacturing)
- 334519-36 - Watch Cases (Manufacturing)
- 334519-37 - Watch Dials (Manufacturing)
- 334519-38 - Watch Straps & Bands (Manufacturing)
- 334519-39 - Watches Clcks Clockwork Etc/Parts (Manufacturing)
- 334519-40 - Watchmakers (Manufacturing)
Industry Examples of NAICS 334519
Common types of examples within NAICS Code 334519 - Other Measuring and Controlling Device Manufacturing are:
- Abrasion testing machines manufacturing
- Accelerometers (except aerospace type) manufacturing
- Actinometers, meteorological, manufacturing
- Aircraft engine instruments manufacturing
- Alarm clocks manufacturing
- Alidades, surveying, manufacturing
- Appliance timers manufacturing
- Automotive emissions testing equipment manufacturing
- Barographs manufacturing
- Barometers manufacturing
- Ceilometers manufacturing
- Chains, surveyor's, manufacturing
- Chronographs manufacturing
- Chronometers manufacturing
- Clock materials and parts (except crystals) manufacturing
- Clock or watch springs, precision, made from purchased wire
- Clocks assembling
- Clocks assembling from purchased components
- Commercial timing mechanisms manufacturing
- Compasses, portable magnetic-type, manufacturing
- Count rate meters, nuclear radiation, manufacturing
- Dating devices and machines (except rubber stamps) manufacturing
- Detectors, scintillation, manufacturing
- Dosimetry devices manufacturing
- Drafting instruments manufacturing
- Dynamometers manufacturing
- Evaporation meters manufacturing
- Fatigue testing machines, industrial, mechanical, manufacturing
- Fire detector systems, nonelectric, manufacturing
- Fuel densitometers, aircraft engine, manufacturing
- Fuel mixture indicators, aircraft engine, manufacturing
- Fuel system instruments, aircraft, manufacturing
- Fuel totalizers, aircraft engine, manufacturing
- Galvanometers, geophysical, manufacturing
- Gas leak detectors manufacturing
- Geiger counters manufacturing
- Geophysical instruments manufacturing
- Hand stamps (e.g., date, time), timing mechanism operated, manufacturing
- Hardness testing equipment manufacturing
- Household-type timing mechanisms manufacturing
- Humidity instruments (except industrial process and air-conditioning type) manufacturing
- Hydrometers (except industrial process-type) manufacturing
- Hygrometers (except industrial process-type) manufacturing
- Hygrothermographs manufacturing
- Indicator testers, turntable, manufacturing
- Instrumentation for reactor controls, auxiliary, manufacturing
- Ion chambers manufacturing
- Kinematic test and measuring equipment manufacturing
- Leak detectors, water, manufacturing
- Level gauges, radiation-type, manufacturing
- Levels and tapes, surveying, manufacturing
- Lie detectors manufacturing
- Magnetometers manufacturing
- Mechanisms, clockwork operated device, manufacturing
- Metal detectors manufacturing
- Meteorologic tracking systems manufacturing
- Meteorological instruments manufacturing
- Modules for clocks and watches manufacturing
- Movements, watch or clock, manufacturing
- Nephoscopes manufacturing
- Nuclear instrument modules manufacturing
- Physical properties testing and inspection equipment manufacturing
- Physical property testing and inspection equipment manufacturing
- Pitometers manufacturing
- Polygraph machines manufacturing
- Pressure and vacuum indicators, aircraft engine, manufacturing
- Pressure transducers manufacturing
- Pulse analyzers, nuclear monitoring, manufacturing
- Pyrheliometers manufacturing
- RADIAC (radioactivity detection, identification, and computation) equipment manufacturing
- Radiation detection and monitoring instruments manufacturing
- Radioactivity detection, identification, and computation (RADIAC) equipment manufacturing
- Rain gauges manufacturing
- Rods, surveyor's, manufacturing
- Rules, slide, manufacturing
- Sample changers, nuclear radiation, manufacturing
- Scalers, nuclear radiation, manufacturing
- Scintillation detectors manufacturing
- Seismographs manufacturing
- Seismometers manufacturing
- Seismoscopes manufacturing
- Sextants, surveying, manufacturing
- Solarimeters manufacturing
- Spectrometers (e.g., liquid scintillation, nuclear) manufacturing
- Springs, clock and watch, made from purchased wire
- Surveying instruments manufacturing
- Tapes, surveyor's, manufacturing
- Templates, drafting, manufacturing
- Tensile strength testing equipment manufacturing
- Testers for checking hydraulic controls on aircraft manufacturing
- Testing equipment (e.g., abrasion, shearing strength, tensile strength, torsion) manufacturing
- Theodolites, surveying, manufacturing
- Thermocouples (except industrial process, aircraft type, glass vacuum) manufacturing
- Thermometer, liquid-in-glass and bimetal types (except medical), manufacturing
- Thickness gauging instruments, ultrasonic, manufacturing
- Thrust power indicators, aircraft engine, manufacturing
- Time clocks and time recording devices manufacturing
- Time locks manufacturing
- Time stamps containing clock mechanisms manufacturing
- Timers for industrial use, clockwork mechanism, manufacturing
- Timing mechanisms, clockwork, manufacturing
- Torsion testing equipment manufacturing
- Transducers, pressure, manufacturing
- Transits, surveying, manufacturing
- T-squares (drafting) manufacturing
- Ultrasonic testing equipment (except medical) manufacturing
- Vibration meters, analyzers, and calibrators, manufacturing
- Viscosimeters (except industrial process type) manufacturing
- Wall clocks manufacturing
- Watch jewels manufacturing
- Watchcase manufacturing
- Watches and parts (except crystals) manufacturing
- Water leak detectors manufacturing
- Weather tracking equipment manufacturing
- Whole body counters, nuclear, manufacturing
- Wind direction indicators manufacturing
Example photo for industry NAICS 334519 - Other Measuring and Controlling Device Manufacturing . This image represents an activity or product found in this industry.
- Manufacturing medical thermometers: classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 339112 - Surgical and Medical Instrument Manufacturing.
- Manufacturing search, detection, navigation, guidance, aeronautical, and nautical systems and instruments: are classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 334511 - Search, Detection, Navigation, Guidance, Aeronautical, andNautical System and Instrument Manufacturing.
- Manufacturing automatic controls and regulators for applications, such as heating, air-conditioning, refrigeration and appliances: classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 334512 - Automatic Environmental ControlManufacturing for Residential, Commercial, and Appliance Use.
- Manufacturing instruments and related devices that measure, display, or control (i.e., monitor or analyze) industrial process variables: classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 334513 - Instruments and Related ProductsManufacturing for Measuring, Displaying, and Controlling Industrial Process Variables.
- Manufacturing totalizing (i.e., registering) fluid meters and counting devices, including motor vehicle gauges: classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 334514 - Totalizing Fluid Meter and Counting DeviceManufacturing.
- Manufacturing instruments for measuring and testing the characteristics of electricity and electrical signals- -are classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 334515 - Instrument Manufacturing for Measuring and Testing Electricityand Electrical Signals.
- Manufacturing instruments for laboratory analysis of the physical composition or concentration of samples of solid, fluid, gaseous, or composite materials: classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 334516 - AnalyticalLaboratory Instrument Manufacturing.
- Manufacturing X-ray apparatus, tubes, or related irradiation apparatus: classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 334517 - Irradiation Apparatus Manufacturing.
- Manufacturing electromedical and electrotherapeutic apparatus: classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 334510 - Electromedical and Electrotherapeutic Apparatus Manufacturing.
- Manufacturing glass watch and clock crystals: classified in NAICS Code - 32721 - Glass and Glass Product Manufacturing.
- Manufacturing plastics watch and clock crystals: classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 326199 - All Other Plastics Product Manufacturing.
- Manufacturing timing relays: classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 335314 - Relay and Industrial Control Manufacturing..
SICCODE.com compiles comprehensive business data and executive contact leads for businesses within NAICS Code 334519 - Other Measuring and Controlling Device Manufacturing . Some of the leading and most notable companies are listed below. To order a list of companies within NAICS Code 334519 - Other Measuring and Controlling Device Manufacturing for marketing (postal mailing, telemarketing, emailing) or analytics-use, click on the link below to “Buy Business List”. Our data analysts are standing by to assist in your list setup and target marketing.
Would you like to email executives in NAICS Code 334519 - Other Measuring and Controlling Device Manufacturing ? Below are some of the common job titles available to be targeted.
- Business Development
- Executive Director
- Human Resource
- Vice President
For specific job title targeting, please provide details in the business list request form.
USA Import, Export, and Balance of Trade
Balance of Trade (USD)$1,045,701,281
Top Countries by U.S. Imports
Top Countries by U.S. Exports
Countries With Highest Trade Surplus
Countries With Highest Trade Deficit
U.S. Total Import value for NAICS Code 334519 is $6,725,027,458. Switzerland, China, and Japan accounted for the top imports of Other Measuring & Controlling Devices in 2018.
U.S. Total Export value for this industry is $7,770,728,739. China, Canada, and Hong Kong accounted for the top exports of Other Measuring & Controlling Devices in 2018.
Questions & Answers
What is the SBA size standard for NAICS 334519?
Businesses up to 500 Employees in size are considered small businesses by SBA.
How many active businesses operate in NAICS Code 334519?
There are 747 verified business locations operating primarily in this industry.
What was the total revenue for NAICS Code 334519?
In 2017 the total revenue for Other Measuring and Controlling Device Manufacturing was $11,739,138,000
What was the annual payroll for NAICS Code 334519?
In 2017 the annual payroll for Other Measuring and Controlling Device Manufacturing was $2,541,980,000
How many people work in NAICS Code 334519?
The number of reported paid employees is 34,216.