NAICS Code 334516 - Analytical Laboratory Instrument Manufacturing
Use Data For:
- Direct Mailing
Includes Free Sample & Industry Report
100% Phone-Verified, NCOA Processed, Accurate Data
This U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing instruments and instrumentation systems for laboratory analysis of the chemical or physical composition or concentration of samples of solid, fluid, gaseous, or composite material.
NAICS Code 334516 - Analytical Laboratory Instrument Manufacturing is a final level code of the “Manufacturing” Sector. There are 434 companies verified as active in this industry in the USA with an estimated employment of 46,991 people.
Common types of examples within NAICS Code 334516 - Analytical Laboratory Instrument Manufacturing are:
- Acidity (i.e., pH) measuring equipment, laboratory analysis-type, manufacturing
- Amino acid analyzers, laboratory-type, manufacturing
- Atomic force microscopes manufacturing
- Automatic chemical analyzers, laboratory-type, manufacturing
- Blood bank process equipment manufacturing
- Chromatographic instruments, laboratory-type, manufacturing
- Chronoscopes manufacturing
- Colorimeters, laboratory-type, manufacturing
- Coulometric analyzers, laboratory-type, manufacturing
- Densitometers, laboratory analytical, manufacturing
- Differential thermal analysis instruments, laboratory-type, manufacturing
- Electrolytic conductivity instruments, laboratory-type, manufacturing
- Electron microprobes, laboratory-type, manufacturing
- Electron microscopes manufacturing
- Electron paramagnetic spin-type apparatus manufacturing
- Electrophoresis instruments manufacturing
- Elemental analyzers manufacturing
- Flame photometers manufacturing
- Gas analyzers, laboratory-type, manufacturing
- Gas chromatographic instruments, laboratory-type, manufacturing
- Hematology instruments manufacturing
- Immunology instruments, laboratory, manufacturing
- Infrared analytical instruments, laboratory-type, manufacturing
- Laboratory analytical instruments (except optical) manufacturing
- Liquid chromatographic instruments, laboratory-type, manufacturing
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) type apparatus (except medical diagnostic) manufacturing
- Mass spectrometers manufacturing
- Mass spectroscopy instrumentation manufacturing
- Microbiology instruments manufacturing
- Microprobes (e.g., electron, ion, laser, X-ray) manufacturing
- Microscopes, electron and proton, manufacturing
- Moisture analyzers, laboratory-type, manufacturing
- Monochrometers, laboratory-type, manufacturing
- Nanomanipulator equipment manufacturing
- Nanosensor instruments manufacturing
- Nephelometers (except meteorological) manufacturing
- Neutron activation analysis instruments manufacturing
- Osmometers manufacturing
- Particle beam excitation instruments, laboratory-type, manufacturing
- Particle size analyzers manufacturing
- Photometers (except photographic exposure meters) manufacturing
- Photonexcitation analyzers manufacturing
- Polariscopes manufacturing
- Polarizers manufacturing
- Polarographic equipment manufacturing
- Protein analyzers, laboratory-type, manufacturing
- Redox (i.e., oxidation-reduction potential) instruments manufacturing
- Refractometers, laboratory-type, manufacturing
- Resonance instruments (i.e., laboratory-type) manufacturing
- Sample analysis instruments (except medical) manufacturing
- Scanning tunneling microscopes manufacturing
- Specific ion measuring instruments, laboratory-type, manufacturing
- Spectrofluorometers manufacturing
- Spectrographs manufacturing
- Spectrometers (e.g., electron diffraction, mass, NMR, Raman) manufacturing
- Spectrophotometers (e.g., atomic absorption, atomic emission, flame, fluorescence, infrared, Raman, visible) manufacturing
- Surface area analyzers manufacturing
- Thermal analysis instruments, laboratory-type, manufacturing
- Thermal conductivity instruments and sensors manufacturing
- Thermogravimetric analyzers manufacturing
- Titrimeters manufacturing
- Turbidometers, laboratory-type, manufacturing
- Ultraviolet-type analytical instruments manufacturing
Example photo for industry NAICS 334516 - Analytical Laboratory Instrument Manufacturing . This image represents an activity or product found in this industry.
- Manufacturing instruments for monitoring and analyzing continuous samples from medical patients: classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 334510 - Electromedical and Electrotherapeutic Apparatus Manufacturing.
- Manufacturing instruments and related devices that measure, display, or control (i.e., monitor or analyze) industrial process variables: classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 334513 - Instruments and Related ProductsManufacturing for Measuring, Displaying, and Controlling Industrial Process Variables..
SICCODE.com compiles comprehensive business data and executive contact leads for businesses within NAICS Code 334516 - Analytical Laboratory Instrument Manufacturing . Some of the leading and most notable companies are listed below. To order a list of companies within NAICS Code 334516 - Analytical Laboratory Instrument Manufacturing for marketing (postal mailing, telemarketing, emailing) or analytics-use, click on the link below to “Buy Business List”. Our data analysts are standing by to assist in your list setup and target marketing.
Would you like to email executives in NAICS Code 334516 - Analytical Laboratory Instrument Manufacturing ? Below are some of the common job titles available to be targeted.
- Business Development
- Executive Director
- Human Resource
- Vice President
For specific job title targeting, please provide details in the business list request form.
USA Import, Export, and Balance of Trade
Balance of Trade (USD)-$307,422,535
Top Countries by U.S. Imports
Top Countries by U.S. Exports
Countries With Highest Trade Surplus
Countries With Highest Trade Deficit
U.S. Total Import value for NAICS Code 334516 is $6,904,755,805. Japan, Germany, and Singapore accounted for the top imports of Analytical Laboratory Instruments in 2018.
U.S. Total Export value for this industry is $6,597,333,270. China, Germany, and Canada accounted for the top exports of Analytical Laboratory Instruments in 2018.
Questions & Answers
What is the largest size for a business in Analytical Laboratory Instrument Manufacturing to remain classified as a small business?
Any business in Analytical Laboratory Instrument Manufacturing with under 1,000 employees may be classified as a small business by SBA and Federal government programs.
How many active businesses operate in NAICS Code 334516?
There are 434 verified business locations operating primarily in this industry.
What was the total revenue for NAICS Code 334516?
In 2017 the total revenue for Analytical Laboratory Instrument Manufacturing was $16,084,263,000
What was the annual payroll for NAICS Code 334516?
In 2017 the annual payroll for Analytical Laboratory Instrument Manufacturing was $4,123,583,000
How many people work in NAICS Code 334516?
The number of reported paid employees is 46,991.