NAICS Code 334512 - Automatic Environmental Control Manufacturing for Residential, Commercial, and Appliance Use
Use Data For:
- Direct Mailing
Includes Free Sample & Industry Report
100% Phone-Verified, NCOA Processed, Accurate Data
This U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing automatic controls and regulators for applications, such as heating, air-conditioning, refrigeration and appliances.
NAICS Code 334512 - Automatic Environmental Control Manufacturing for Residential, Commercial, and Appliance Use is a final level code of the “Manufacturing” Sector. There are 890 companies verified as active in this industry in the USA with an estimated employment of 11,936 people.
Common types of examples within NAICS Code 334512 - Automatic Environmental Control Manufacturing for Residential, Commercial, and Appliance Use are:
- Air flow controllers (except valves), air-conditioning and refrigeration, manufacturing
- Appliance controls manufacturing
- Appliance regulators (except switches) manufacturing
- Building services monitoring controls, automatic, manufacturing
- Clothes dryer controls, including dryness controls, manufacturing
- Combination limit and fan controls manufacturing
- Combination oil and hydronic controls manufacturing
- Computerized environmental control systems for buildings manufacturing
- Damper operators (e.g., electric, pneumatic, thermostatic) manufacturing
- Electric air cleaner controls, automatic, manufacturing
- Electric heat proportioning controls, modulating controls, manufacturing
- Electric space heater controls, automatic, manufacturing
- Energy cutoff controls, residential and commercial types, manufacturing
- Fan controls, temperature responsive, manufacturing
- Flame safety controls for furnaces and boilers manufacturing
- Float controls, residential and commercial types, manufacturing
- Gas burner automatic controls (except valves) manufacturing
- Gradual switches, pneumatic, manufacturing
- Heating and cooling system controls, residential and commercial, manufacturing
- Heating regulators manufacturing
- Humidistats (e.g., duct, skeleton, wall) manufacturing
- Humidity controls, air-conditioning-type, manufacturing
- Hydronic circulator control, automatic, manufacturing
- Hydronic limit control manufacturing
- Hydronic limit, pressure, and temperature controls, manufacturing
- Ice bank controls manufacturing
- Ice maker controls manufacturing
- Ignition controls for gas appliances and furnaces, automatic, manufacturing
- In-built thermostats, filled system and bimetal types, manufacturing
- Incinerator control systems, residential and commercial-type, manufacturing
- Light responsive appliance controls manufacturing
- Limit controls (e.g., air-conditioning, appliance, heating) manufacturing
- Line or limit control for electric heat manufacturing
- Liquid level controls, residential and commercial heating-type, manufacturing
- Oven temperature controls, nonindustrial, manufacturing
- Pneumatic relays, air-conditioning-type, manufacturing
- Pressure controllers, air-conditioning system-type, manufacturing
- Pressurestats manufacturing
- Primary oil burner controls (e.g., cadmium cells, stack controls) manufacturing
- Refrigeration controls, residential and commercial-type, manufacturing
- Refrigeration thermostats manufacturing
- Refrigeration/air-conditioning defrost controls manufacturing
- Room thermostats manufacturing
- Sequencing controls for electric heating equipment manufacturing
- Static pressure regulators manufacturing
- Steam pressure controls, residential and commercial heating-type, manufacturing
- Surface burner controls, temperature, manufacturing
- Switches, pneumatic positioning remote, manufacturing
- Switches, thermostatic, manufacturing
- Temperature controls, automatic, residential and commercial-types, manufacturing
- Temperature sensors for motor windings manufacturing
- Thermocouples, glass vacuum, manufacturing
- Thermostats (e.g., air-conditioning, appliance, comfort heating, refrigeration) manufacturing
- Time program controls, air-conditioning systems, manufacturing
- Vapor heating controls manufacturing
- Water heater controls manufacturing
Example photo for industry NAICS 334512 - Automatic Environmental Control Manufacturing for Residential, Commercial, and Appliance Use. This image represents an activity or product found in this industry.
- Manufacturing industrial process controls: classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 334513 - Instruments and Related Products Manufacturing for Measuring, Displaying, and Controlling Industrial Process Variables.
- Manufacturing motor control switches and relays: classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 335314 - Relay and Industrial Control Manufacturing.
- Manufacturing switches for appliances: classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 335931 - Current-Carrying Wiring Device Manufacturing.
- Manufacturing appliance timers: classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 334519 - Other Measuring and Controlling Device Manufacturing..
SICCODE.com compiles comprehensive business data and executive contact leads for businesses within NAICS Code 334512 - Automatic Environmental Control Manufacturing for Residential, Commercial, and Appliance Use. Some of the leading and most notable companies are listed below. To order a list of companies within NAICS Code 334512 - Automatic Environmental Control Manufacturing for Residential, Commercial, and Appliance Use for marketing (postal mailing, telemarketing, emailing) or analytics-use, click on the link below to “Buy Business List”. Our data analysts are standing by to assist in your list setup and target marketing.
Would you like to email executives in NAICS Code 334512 - Automatic Environmental Control Manufacturing for Residential, Commercial, and Appliance Use? Below are some of the common job titles available to be targeted.
- Business Development
- Executive Director
- Human Resource
- Vice President
For specific job title targeting, please provide details in the business list request form.
USA Import, Export, and Balance of Trade
Balance of Trade (USD)-$1,251,803,018
Top Countries by U.S. Imports
Top Countries by U.S. Exports
Countries With Highest Trade Surplus
Countries With Highest Trade Deficit
U.S. Total Import value for NAICS Code 334512 is $1,627,989,439. Mexico, China, and Canada accounted for the top imports of Automatic Environmental Controls in 2018.
U.S. Total Export value for this industry is $376,186,421. Canada, Mexico, and China accounted for the top exports of Automatic Environmental Controls in 2018.
Questions & Answers
How many active businesses operate in NAICS Code 334512?
There are 890 verified business locations operating primarily in this industry.
What was the total revenue for NAICS Code 334512?
In 2017 the total revenue for Automatic Environmental Control Manufacturing for Residential, Commercial, and Appliance Use was $3,033,888,000
What was the annual payroll for NAICS Code 334512?
In 2017 the annual payroll for Automatic Environmental Control Manufacturing for Residential, Commercial, and Appliance Use was $852,923,000
How many people work in NAICS Code 334512?
The number of reported paid employees is 11,936.