NAICS CODE 335931 - Current-Carrying Wiring Device Manufacturing
This U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing current-carrying wiring devices.
NAICS Code 335931 - Current-Carrying Wiring Device Manufacturing is a final level code of the “Manufacturing” Sector. There are 141 companies classified in this industry in the USA with an estimated employment of 26,025 people.
Common types of examples within NAICS Code 335931 - Current-Carrying Wiring Device Manufacturing are:
- Arrestors and coils, lighting, manufacturing
- Automotive electrical switches manufacturing
- Bus bars, electrical conductors (except switchgear-type), manufacturing
- Caps and plugs, attachment, electric, manufacturing
- Conductor connectors, solderless connectors, sleeves, or soldering lugs, manufacturing
- Connectors and terminals for electrical devices manufacturing
- Connectors, electric cord, manufacturing
- Connectors, solderless (wiring devices), manufacturing
- Connectors, twist on wire (i.e., nuts), manufacturing
- Contacts, electrical (except carbon and graphite), manufacturing
- Convenience outlets, electric, manufacturing
- Cord connectors, electric, manufacturing
- Current taps, attachment plug and screw shell types, manufacturing
- Cutouts, switch and fuse, manufacturing
- Dimmer switches, outlet box mounting-type, manufacturing
- Duplex receptacles, electrical, manufacturing
- Fuse cutouts manufacturing
- GFCI (ground fault circuit interrupters) manufacturing
- Ground clamps (i.e., electric wiring devices) manufacturing
- Ground fault circuit interrupters (GFCI) manufacturing
- Lamp holders manufacturing
- Lamp sockets and receptacles (i.e., electric wiring devices) manufacturing
- Lightning arrestors and coils manufacturing
- Lightning protection equipment manufacturing
- Lugs and connectors, electrical, manufacturing
- Outlets (i.e., receptacles), electrical, manufacturing
- Outlets, convenience, electrical, manufacturing
- Plugs, electric cord, manufacturing
- Rail bonds, propulsion and signal circuit electric, manufacturing
- Receptacles (i.e., outlets), electrical, manufacturing
- Rheostats (i.e., dimmer switches), current-carrying wiring device, manufacturing
- Snap switches (i.e., electric wiring devices) manufacturing
- Sockets, electric, manufacturing
- Solderless connectors (electric wiring devices) manufacturing
- Switch cutouts manufacturing
- Switches for electrical wiring (e.g., pressure, pushbutton, snap, tumbler) manufacturing
- Switches, outlet box mounting-type, manufacturing
- Taps, current, attachment plug and screw shell types, manufacturing
- Terminals and connectors for electrical devices manufacturing
- Manufacturing electronic component-type connectors: classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 334417 - Electronic Connector Manufacturing.
- Manufacturing noncurrent-carrying wiring devices: classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 335932 - Noncurrent- Carrying Wiring Device Manufacturing.
- Manufacturing electronic component-type sockets and switches: classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 334419 - Other Electronic Component Manufacturing..
SICCODE.com compiles comprehensive business data and executive contact leads for businesses within NAICS Code 335931 - Current-Carrying Wiring Device Manufacturing . Some of the leading and most notable companies are listed below. To order a list of companies within NAICS Code 335931 - Current-Carrying Wiring Device Manufacturing for marketing (postal mailing, telemarketing, emailing) or analytics-use, click on the link below to “Buy Business List”. Our data analysts are standing by to assist in your list setup and target marketing.