NAICS Code 334515 - Instrument Manufacturing for Measuring and Testing Electricity and Electrical Signals
NAICS Code 334515 Description
This U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing instruments for measuring and testing the characteristics of electricity and electrical signals. Examples of products made by these establishments are circuit and continuity testers, voltmeters, ohm meters, wattmeters, multimeters, and semiconductor test equipment.
NAICS Code 334515 - Instrument Manufacturing for Measuring and Testing Electricity and Electrical Signals is a final level code of the “Manufacturing” Sector. There are 249 companies verified as active in this industry in the USA with an estimated employment of 30,141 people.
SBA Size StandardMaximum 750 Employees
Use Data For:
- Direct Mailing
Includes Free Sample & Industry Report
100% Phone-Verified, NCOA Processed, Accurate Data
Hierarchy Navigation for NAICS Code 334515
Industry Examples of NAICS 334515
Common types of examples within NAICS Code 334515 - Instrument Manufacturing for Measuring and Testing Electricity and Electrical Signals are:
- Alternator and generator testers manufacturing
- Ampere-hour meters manufacturing
- Analyzers for testing electrical characteristics manufacturing
- Audiofrequency oscillators manufacturing
- Audiometers (except medical) manufacturing
- Automotive ammeters and voltmeters manufacturing
- Automotive electrical engine diagnostic equipment manufacturing
- Battery testers, electrical, manufacturing
- Bridges, electrical (e.g., Kelvin, megohm, vacuum tube, Wheatstone), manufacturing
- Circuit testers manufacturing
- Communications signal testing and evaluation equipment manufacturing
- Current measuring equipment manufacturing
- Decade boxes (i.e., capacitance, inductance, resistance) manufacturing
- Demand meters, electric, manufacturing
- Digital panel meters, electricity measuring, manufacturing
- Digital test equipment (e.g., electronic and electrical circuits and equipment testing) manufacturing
- Diode and transistor testers manufacturing
- Distortion meters and analyzers manufacturing
- Elapsed time meters, electronic, manufacturing
- Electrical network analyzers manufacturing
- Electrical power measuring equipment manufacturing
- Electricity and electrical signal measuring instruments manufacturing
- Electricity and electrical signal testing equipment manufacturing
- Electron tube test equipment manufacturing
- Electronic test equipment for testing electrical characteristics manufacturing
- Energy measuring equipment, electrical, manufacturing
- Field strength and intensity measuring equipment, electrical, manufacturing
- Frequency meters (e.g., electrical, electronic, mechanical) manufacturing
- Frequency synthesizers manufacturing
- Function generators manufacturing
- Galvanometers (except geophysical) manufacturing
- Graphic recording meters, electric, manufacturing
- Ignition testing instruments manufacturing
- Impedance measuring equipment manufacturing
- Indicating instruments, electric, manufacturing
- Instrument shunts manufacturing
- Instruments for measuring electrical quantities manufacturing
- Instruments for measuring electrical quantity manufacturing
- Instruments, electric (i.e., testing electrical characteristics), manufacturing
- Integrated-circuit testers manufacturing
- Integrating electricity meters manufacturing
- Internal combustion engine analyzers (i.e., testing electrical characteristics) manufacturing
- Kelvin bridges (i.e., electrical measuring instruments) manufacturing
- Laboratory standards testing instruments (e.g., capacitance, electrical resistance, inductance) manufacturing
- Logic circuit testers manufacturing
- Measuring equipment for electronic and electrical circuits and equipment manufacturing
- Measuring instruments and meters, electric, manufacturing
- Meters, electrical (i.e., graphic recording, panelboard, pocket, portable), manufacturing
- Meters, power factor and phase angle, manufacturing
- Microwave test equipment manufacturing
- Multimeters manufacturing
- Ohmmeters manufacturing
- Oscillators (e.g., instrument type audiofrequency and radiofrequency) manufacturing
- Oscilloscopes manufacturing
- Phase angle meters manufacturing
- Portable test meters manufacturing
- Potentiometric instruments (except industrial process-type) manufacturing
- Power factor meters manufacturing
- Power measuring equipment, electrical, manufacturing
- Pulse (i.e., signal) generators manufacturing
- Radar testing instruments, electric, manufacturing
- Radiofrequency measuring equipment manufacturing
- Radiofrequency oscillators manufacturing
- Recorders, oscillographic, manufacturing
- Relays (except electrical, electronic), instrument, manufacturing
- Resistance measuring equipment manufacturing
- Semiconductor test equipment manufacturing
- Shunts, instrument, manufacturing
- Signal generators and averagers manufacturing
- Spark plug testing instruments, electric, manufacturing
- Spectrum analyzers manufacturing
- Standards and calibration equipment for electrical measuring manufacturing
- Standing wave ratio measuring equipment manufacturing
- Stroboscopes manufacturing
- Sweep generators manufacturing
- Sweep oscillators manufacturing
- Synchroscopes manufacturing
- Tachometer generators manufacturing
- Test equipment for electronic and electrical circuits and equipment manufacturing
- Test sets, ignition harness, manufacturing
- Voltmeters manufacturing
- Watt-hour and demand meters, combined, manufacturing
- Watt-hour and time switch meters, combined, manufacturing
- Watt-hour meters, electric, manufacturing
- Wattmeters manufacturing
- Waveform measuring and/or analyzing equipment manufacturing
- Wheatstone bridges (i.e., electrical measuring instruments) manufacturing
- X-Y recorders (i.e., plotters (except computer peripheral equipment)) manufacturing
Example photo for industry NAICS 334515 - Instrument Manufacturing for Measuring and Testing Electricity and Electrical Signals. This image represents an activity or product found in this industry.
SICCODE.com compiles comprehensive business data and executive contact leads for businesses within NAICS Code 334515 - Instrument Manufacturing for Measuring and Testing Electricity and Electrical Signals. Some of the leading and most notable companies are listed below. To order a list of companies within NAICS Code 334515 - Instrument Manufacturing for Measuring and Testing Electricity and Electrical Signals for marketing (postal mailing, telemarketing, emailing) or analytics-use, click on the link below to “Buy Business List”. Our data analysts are standing by to assist in your list setup and target marketing.
Would you like to email executives in NAICS Code 334515 - Instrument Manufacturing for Measuring and Testing Electricity and Electrical Signals? Below are some of the common job titles available to be targeted.
- Business Development
- Executive Director
- Human Resource
- Vice President
For specific job title targeting, please provide details in the business list request form.
USA Import, Export, and Balance of Trade
Balance of Trade (USD)$810,902,945
Top Countries by U.S. Imports
Top Countries by U.S. Exports
Countries With Highest Trade Surplus
Countries With Highest Trade Deficit
U.S. Total Import value for NAICS Code 334515 is $7,415,632,783. Germany, Mexico, and Malaysia accounted for the top imports of Electricity Measuring/Testing Instruments in 2018.
U.S. Total Export value for this industry is $8,226,535,728. Mexico, China, and Canada accounted for the top exports of Electricity Measuring/Testing Instruments in 2018.
Questions & Answers
What is the SBA size standard for NAICS 334515?
Businesses up to 750 Employees in size are considered small businesses by SBA.
How many active businesses operate in NAICS Code 334515?
There are 249 verified business locations operating primarily in this industry.
What was the total revenue for NAICS Code 334515?
In 2017 the total revenue for Instrument Manufacturing for Measuring and Testing Electricity and Electrical Signals was $11,321,914,000
What was the annual payroll for NAICS Code 334515?
In 2017 the annual payroll for Instrument Manufacturing for Measuring and Testing Electricity and Electrical Signals was $2,555,936,000
How many people work in NAICS Code 334515?
The number of reported paid employees is 30,141.