NAICS Code 333314 - Optical Instrument and Lens Manufacturing
Use Data For:
- Direct Mailing
Includes Free Sample & Industry Report
100% Phone-Verified, NCOA Processed, Accurate Data
This U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in one or more of the following: (1) manufacturing optical instruments and lens, such as binoculars, microscopes (except electron, proton), telescopes, prisms, and lenses (except ophthalmic); (2) coating or polishing lenses (except ophthalmic); and (3) mounting lenses (except ophthalmic).
NAICS Code 333314 - Optical Instrument and Lens Manufacturing is a final level code of the “Manufacturing” Sector. There are 145 companies verified as active in this industry in the USA with an estimated employment of 16,022 people.
Common types of examples within NAICS Code 333314 - Optical Instrument and Lens Manufacturing are:
- Binoculars manufacturing
- Camera lenses manufacturing
- Comparators, optical, manufacturing
- Gauges, machinist's precision tool, optical, manufacturing
- Glasses, field or opera, manufacturing
- Gratings, diffraction, manufacturing
- Gun sighting and fire control equipment and instruments, optical, manufacturing
- Gun sights, optical, manufacturing
- Instrument lenses manufacturing
- Interferometers manufacturing
- Laboratory analytical optical instruments (e.g., microscopes) manufacturing
- Lens coating (except ophthalmic)
- Lens grinding (except ophthalmic)
- Lens mounting (except ophthalmic)
- Lens polishing (except ophthalmic)
- Lenses (except ophthalmic) manufacturing
- Loupes (e.g., jewelers) manufacturing
- Magnifying glasses (except corrective vision-type) manufacturing
- Magnifying instruments, optical, manufacturing
- Microscopes (except electron, proton) manufacturing
- Mirrors, optical, manufacturing
- Night vision optical devices manufacturing
- Optical alignment and display instruments (except photographic) manufacturing
- Optical gun sighting and fire control equipment and instruments manufacturing
- Optical test and inspection equipment manufacturing
- Periscopes manufacturing
- Photographic lenses manufacturing
- Prisms, optical, manufacturing
- Projection lenses manufacturing
- Reflectors, optical, manufacturing
- Sights, telescopic, manufacturing
- Telescopes manufacturing
- Theodolites manufacturing
Example photo for industry NAICS 333314 - Optical Instrument and Lens Manufacturing . This image represents an activity or product found in this industry.
- Manufacturing ophthalmic focus lenses: classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 339115 - Ophthalmic Goods Manufacturing.
- Manufacturing electron and proton microscopes: classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 334516 - Analytical Laboratory Instrument Manufacturing.
- Manufacturing molded plastics lens blanks: classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 326199 - All Other Plastics Product Manufacturing.
- Manufacturing molded glass lens blanks: classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 327212 - Other Pressed and Blown Glass and Glassware Manufacturing..
SICCODE.com compiles comprehensive business data and executive contact leads for businesses within NAICS Code 333314 - Optical Instrument and Lens Manufacturing . Some of the leading and most notable companies are listed below. To order a list of companies within NAICS Code 333314 - Optical Instrument and Lens Manufacturing for marketing (postal mailing, telemarketing, emailing) or analytics-use, click on the link below to “Buy Business List”. Our data analysts are standing by to assist in your list setup and target marketing.
Would you like to email executives in NAICS Code 333314 - Optical Instrument and Lens Manufacturing ? Below are some of the common job titles available to be targeted.
- Business Development
- Executive Director
- Human Resource
- Vice President
For specific job title targeting, please provide details in the business list request form.
USA Import, Export, and Balance of Trade
Balance of Trade (USD)-$882,188,096
Top Countries by U.S. Imports
Top Countries by U.S. Exports
Countries With Highest Trade Surplus
Countries With Highest Trade Deficit
U.S. Total Import value for NAICS Code 333314 is $6,174,593,794. China, Japan, and Mexico accounted for the top imports of Optical Instruments & Lenses in 2018.
U.S. Total Export value for this industry is $5,292,405,698. Korea, South, China, and Japan accounted for the top exports of Optical Instruments & Lenses in 2018.
Questions & Answers
What is the largest size for a business in Optical Instrument and Lens Manufacturing to remain classified as a small business?
Any business in Optical Instrument and Lens Manufacturing with under 500 employees may be classified as a small business by SBA and Federal government programs.
How many active businesses operate in NAICS Code 333314?
There are 145 verified business locations operating primarily in this industry.
What was the total revenue for NAICS Code 333314?
In 2017 the total revenue for Optical Instrument and Lens Manufacturing was $4,642,004,000
What was the annual payroll for NAICS Code 333314?
In 2017 the annual payroll for Optical Instrument and Lens Manufacturing was $1,143,876,000
How many people work in NAICS Code 333314?
The number of reported paid employees is 16,022.