NAICS Code 334111 - Electronic Computer Manufacturing
Use Data For:
- Direct Mailing
Includes Free Sample & Industry Report
This U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing and/or assembling electronic computers, such as mainframes, personal computers, workstations, laptops, and computer servers. Computers can be analog, digital, or hybrid. Digital computers, the most common type, are devices that do all of the following: (1) store the processing program or programs and the data immediately necessary for the execution of the program; (2) can be freely programmed in accordance with the requirements of the user; (3) perform arithmetical computations specified by the user; and (4) execute, without human intervention, a processing program that requires the computer to modify its execution by logical decision during the processing run. Analog computers are capable of simulating mathematical models and contain at least analog, control, and programming elements. The manufacture of computers includes the assembly or integration of processors, coprocessors, memory, storage, and input/output devices into a user-programmable final product.
NAICS Code 334111 - Electronic Computer Manufacturing is a final level code of the “Manufacturing” Sector. There are 793 companies classified in this industry in the USA with an estimated employment of 13,405 people.
Common types of examples within NAICS Code 334111 - Electronic Computer Manufacturing are:
- Analog computers manufacturing
- Computer servers manufacturing
- Computers manufacturing
- Digital computers manufacturing
- Hybrid computers manufacturing
- Laptop computers manufacturing
- Mainframe computers manufacturing
- Microcomputers manufacturing
- Minicomputers manufacturing
- Notebook computers manufacturing
- Personal computers manufacturing
- Portable computers manufacturing
- Tablet computers manufacturing
- Workstations, computer, manufacturing
- Manufacturing digital telecommunications switches, local area network and wide area network communication equipment, such as bridges, routers, and gateways: classified in NAICS Code - 334210 - Telephone Apparatus Manufacturing.
- Manufacturing blank magnetic and optical recording media: classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 334613 - Blank Magnetic and Optical Recording Media Manufacturing.
- Manufacturing machinery or equipment that incorporates electronic computers for operation or control purposes and embedded control applications: classified in the Manufacturing sector based on theclassification of the complete machinery or equipment
- Manufacturing internal, loaded, printed circuit board devices, such as sound, video, controller, and network interface cards; internal and external computer modems; and solid state storage devices for computers: classified in NAICS Code - 33441 - Semiconductor and Other Electronic Component Manufacturing.
- Manufacturing other parts, such as casings, stampings, cable sets, and switches, for computers: classified in the Manufacturing sector based on their associated production processes
- Retailing computers with on-site assembly: classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 443142 - Electronics Stores..
SICCODE.com compiles comprehensive business data and executive contact leads for businesses within NAICS Code 334111 - Electronic Computer Manufacturing . Some of the leading and most notable companies are listed below. To order a list of companies within NAICS Code 334111 - Electronic Computer Manufacturing for marketing (postal mailing, telemarketing, emailing) or analytics-use, click on the link below to “Buy Business List”. Our data analysts are standing by to assist in your list setup and target marketing.
Would you like to email executives in NAICS Code 334111 - Electronic Computer Manufacturing ? Below are some of the common job titles available to be targeted.
- Business Development
- Executive Director
- Human Resource
- Vice President
For specific job title targeting, please provide details in the business list request form.