NAICS Code 334111 - Electronic Computer Manufacturing
Use Data For:
- Direct Mailing
Includes Free Sample & Industry Report
100% Phone-Verified, NCOA Processed, Accurate Data
This U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing and/or assembling electronic computers, such as mainframes, personal computers, workstations, laptops, and computer servers. Computers can be analog, digital, or hybrid. Digital computers, the most common type, are devices that do all of the following: (1) store the processing program or programs and the data immediately necessary for the execution of the program; (2) can be freely programmed in accordance with the requirements of the user; (3) perform arithmetical computations specified by the user; and (4) execute, without human intervention, a processing program that requires the computer to modify its execution by logical decision during the processing run. Analog computers are capable of simulating mathematical models and contain at least analog, control, and programming elements. The manufacture of computers includes the assembly or integration of processors, coprocessors, memory, storage, and input/output devices into a user-programmable final product.
NAICS Code 334111 - Electronic Computer Manufacturing is a final level code of the “Manufacturing” Sector. There are 682 companies verified as active in this industry in the USA with an estimated employment of 12,639 people.
Common types of examples within NAICS Code 334111 - Electronic Computer Manufacturing are:
- Analog computers manufacturing
- Computer servers manufacturing
- Computers manufacturing
- Digital computers manufacturing
- Hybrid computers manufacturing
- Laptop computers manufacturing
- Mainframe computers manufacturing
- Microcomputers manufacturing
- Minicomputers manufacturing
- Notebook computers manufacturing
- Personal computers manufacturing
- Portable computers manufacturing
- Tablet computers manufacturing
- Workstations, computer, manufacturing
Example photo for industry NAICS 334111 - Electronic Computer Manufacturing . This image represents an activity or product found in this industry.
- Manufacturing digital telecommunications switches, local area network and wide area network communication equipment, such as bridges, routers, and gateways: classified in NAICS Code - 334210 - Telephone Apparatus Manufacturing.
- Manufacturing blank magnetic and optical recording media: classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 334613 - Blank Magnetic and Optical Recording Media Manufacturing.
- Manufacturing machinery or equipment that incorporates electronic computers for operation or control purposes and embedded control applications: classified in the Manufacturing sector based on theclassification of the complete machinery or equipment
- Manufacturing internal, loaded, printed circuit board devices, such as sound, video, controller, and network interface cards; internal and external computer modems; and solid state storage devices for computers: classified in NAICS Code - 33441 - Semiconductor and Other Electronic Component Manufacturing.
- Manufacturing other parts, such as casings, stampings, cable sets, and switches, for computers: classified in the Manufacturing sector based on their associated production processes
- Retailing computers with on-site assembly: classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 443142 - Electronics Stores..
SICCODE.com compiles comprehensive business data and executive contact leads for businesses within NAICS Code 334111 - Electronic Computer Manufacturing . Some of the leading and most notable companies are listed below. To order a list of companies within NAICS Code 334111 - Electronic Computer Manufacturing for marketing (postal mailing, telemarketing, emailing) or analytics-use, click on the link below to “Buy Business List”. Our data analysts are standing by to assist in your list setup and target marketing.
Would you like to email executives in NAICS Code 334111 - Electronic Computer Manufacturing ? Below are some of the common job titles available to be targeted.
- Business Development
- Executive Director
- Human Resource
- Vice President
For specific job title targeting, please provide details in the business list request form.
USA Import, Export, and Balance of Trade
Balance of Trade (USD)-$58,971,963,408
Top Countries by U.S. Imports
Top Countries by U.S. Exports
Countries With Highest Trade Surplus
|United Arab Emirates||$463,758,288|
Countries With Highest Trade Deficit
U.S. Total Import value for NAICS Code 334111 is $72,897,402,376. China, Mexico, and Taiwan accounted for the top imports of Electronic Computers in 2018.
U.S. Total Export value for this industry is $13,925,438,968. Canada, Mexico, and China accounted for the top exports of Electronic Computers in 2018.
Questions & Answers
What is the largest size for a business in Electronic Computer Manufacturing to remain classified as a small business?
Any business in Electronic Computer Manufacturing with under 1,250 employees may be classified as a small business by SBA and Federal government programs.
How many active businesses operate in NAICS Code 334111?
There are 682 verified business locations operating primarily in this industry.
What was the total revenue for NAICS Code 334111?
In 2017 the total revenue for Electronic Computer Manufacturing was $10,065,720,000
What was the annual payroll for NAICS Code 334111?
In 2017 the annual payroll for Electronic Computer Manufacturing was $948,399,000
How many people work in NAICS Code 334111?
The number of reported paid employees is 12,639.