NAICS Code 313210 - Broadwoven Fabric Mills
Use Data For:
- Direct Mailing
Includes Free Sample & Industry Report
100% Phone-Verified, NCOA Processed, Accurate Data
This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in weaving broadwoven fabrics and felts (except tire fabrics and rugs). Establishments in this industry may weave only, weave and finish, or weave, finish, and further fabricate fabric products.
NAICS Code 313210 - Broadwoven Fabric Mills is a final level code of the “Manufacturing” Sector. There are 442 companies verified as active in this industry in the USA with an estimated employment of 16,267 people.
Common types of examples within NAICS Code 313210 - Broadwoven Fabric Mills are:
- Blankets and bedspreads made in broadwoven fabric mills
- Broadwoven fabrics (except rugs, tire fabrics) weaving
- Brocades weaving
- Canvases weaving
- Carpet linings (except felt) weaving
- Chambrays weaving
- Cheesecloths weaving
- Chintzes weaving
- Corduroys weaving
- Cotton fabrics, broadwoven, weaving
- Curtains and draperies made in broadwoven fabric mills
- Curtains and drapery made in broadwoven fabric mills
- Denims weaving
- Drills weaving
- Ducks weaving
- Elastic fabrics, more than 12 inches in width, weaving
- Fabrics (except rug, tire fabrics), broadwoven, weaving
- Felts, broadwoven, weaving
- Fiberglass fabrics weaving
- Flannels, broadwoven, weaving
- Gauzes, surgical, made in broadwoven fabric mills
- Glass broadwoven fabrics weaving
- Hand weaving fabrics, more than 12 inches (30 cm) in width
- Hard fiber fabrics, broadwoven, weaving
- Jacquard woven fabrics weaving
- Jute bags made in broadwoven mills
- Manmade fabrics, broadwoven, weaving
- Natural fiber fabrics (i.e., jute, linen, hemp, ramie), broadwoven, weaving
- Nets and nettings, more than 12 inches in width, weaving
- Paper fabrics, broadwoven, weaving
- Percales weaving
- Poplins weaving
- Sheets and pillowcases made in broadwoven fabric mills
- Silk fabrics, broadwoven, weaving
- Spandex broadwoven fabrics
- Tablecloths made in broadwoven fabric mills
- Terry broadwoven fabrics weaving
- Textile broadwoven fabrics mills
- Textile mills, broadwoven fabrics
- Textile products (except apparel) made in broadwoven fabric mills
- Towels and washcloths made in broadwoven fabric mills
- Twills weaving
- Velvets, manmade fiber and silk, weaving
- Weaving and finishing of broadwoven fabrics (except rugs, tire fabric)
- Weaving broadwoven fabrics (except rugs, tire fabrics)
- Weaving broadwoven felts
- Weaving fabrics more than 12 inches (30cm) in width
- Wool fabrics, broadwoven, weaving
- Worsted fabrics weaving
Example photo for industry NAICS 313210 - Broadwoven Fabric Mills. This image represents an activity or product found in this industry.
- Weaving widths specifically constructed for cutting to narrow widths: classified in NAICS Code - 313220 - Narrow Fabric Mills and Schiffli Machine Embroidery.
- Weaving or tufting carpet and rugs: classified in NAICS Code - 314110 - Carpet and Rug Mills.
- Making tire cord and tire fabrics: classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 314994 - Rope, Cordage, Twine, Tire Cord, and Tire Fabric Mills..
SICCODE.com compiles comprehensive business data and executive contact leads for businesses within NAICS Code 313210 - Broadwoven Fabric Mills. Some of the leading and most notable companies are listed below. To order a list of companies within NAICS Code 313210 - Broadwoven Fabric Mills for marketing (postal mailing, telemarketing, emailing) or analytics-use, click on the link below to “Buy Business List”. Our data analysts are standing by to assist in your list setup and target marketing.
Would you like to email executives in NAICS Code 313210 - Broadwoven Fabric Mills? Below are some of the common job titles available to be targeted.
- Business Development
- Executive Director
- Human Resource
- Vice President
For specific job title targeting, please provide details in the business list request form.
USA Import, Export, and Balance of Trade
Balance of Trade (USD)-$1,018,529,102
Top Countries by U.S. Imports
Top Countries by U.S. Exports
Countries With Highest Trade Surplus
Countries With Highest Trade Deficit
U.S. Total Import value for NAICS Code 313210 is $2,988,563,374. China, India, and Italy accounted for the top imports of Broadwoven Fabrics in 2018.
U.S. Total Export value for this industry is $1,970,034,272. Mexico, Canada, and Honduras accounted for the top exports of Broadwoven Fabrics in 2018.
Questions & Answers
What is the largest size for a business in Broadwoven Fabric Mills to remain classified as a small business?
Any business in Broadwoven Fabric Mills with under 1,000 employees may be classified as a small business by SBA and Federal government programs.
How many active businesses operate in NAICS Code 313210?
There are 442 verified business locations operating primarily in this industry.
What was the total revenue for NAICS Code 313210?
In 2017 the total revenue for Broadwoven Fabric Mills was $3,895,760,000
What was the annual payroll for NAICS Code 313210?
In 2017 the annual payroll for Broadwoven Fabric Mills was $667,564,000
How many people work in NAICS Code 313210?
The number of reported paid employees is 16,267.