ISIC Code 1312 - Weaving Of Textiles
This class includes:
- Manufacture of broad woven cotton-type, woollen-type, worsted-type or silk-type fabrics, including from mixtures or artificial or synthetic yarns
- Manufacture of other broad woven fabrics, using flax, ramie, hemp, jute, bast fibres and special yarns
- Manufacture of woven pile or chenille fabrics, terry towelling, gauze etc.
- Manufacture of woven fabrics of glass fibres
- Manufacture of woven fabrics of carbon and aramid threads
- Manufacture of imitation fur by weaving