NAICS Code 624190 - Other Individual and Family Services
Industry SectorHealth Care and Social Assistance
Use Data For:
- Direct Mailing
Includes Free Sample & Industry Report
This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in providing nonresidential individual and family social assistance services (except those specifically directed toward children, the elderly, persons diagnosed with intellectual and developmental disabilities, or persons with disabilities).
NAICS Code 624190 - Other Individual and Family Services is a final level code of the “Health Care and Social Assistance” Sector. There are 187,402 companies classified in this industry in the USA with an estimated employment of 422,112 people.
Common types of examples within NAICS Code 624190 - Other Individual and Family Services are:
- Alcoholism and drug addiction self-help organizations
- Alcoholism counseling (except medical treatment), nonresidential
- Alcoholism self-help organizations
- Community action service agencies
- Community health education services (except health care services)
- Counseling services (except by psychiatrists, psychoanalysts, or psychotherapists)
- Crisis intervention centers
- Drug addiction self-help organizations
- Ex-offender rehabilitation agencies
- Ex-offender self-help organizations
- Family social service agencies
- Family welfare services
- Hotline centers
- Individual and family social services, multi-purpose
- Marriage counseling services (except by offices of mental health practitioners)
- Mediation, social service, family, agencies
- Multiservice centers, neighborhood
- Offender self-help organizations
- Parenting support services
- Parole offices, privately operated
- Probation offices, privately operated
- Rape crisis centers
- Referral services for personal and social problems
- Rehabilitation agencies for offenders
- Rehabilitation agency for offenders
- Self-help organizations (except for disabled persons, the elderly, persons diagnosed with intellectual and developmental disabilities)
- Social service agencies, family
- Social service centers, multi-purpose
- Suicide crisis centers
- Support group services
- Telephone counseling services
- Travelers' aid centers
- Welfare service centers, multi-program
- Providing clinical psychological and psychiatric social counseling services: classified in NAICS Code - 621330 - Offices of Mental Health Practitioners (except Physicians).
- Providing child and youth social assistance services (except day care): classified in NAICS Code - 624110 - Child and Youth Services.
- Providing child day care services: classified in NAICS Code - 624410 - Child Day Care Services.
- Providing social assistance services for the elderly, persons diagnosed with intellectual and developmental disabilities, and persons with disabilities: classified in NAICS Code - 624120 - Services for the Elderly andPersons with Disabilities.
- Community action advocacy: classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 813319 - Other Social Advocacy Organizations.
- Providing in-home health care services: classified in NAICS Code - 621 - Ambulatory Health Care Services. Central offices of government housing programs are classified in Industry 92511, Administration of HousingPrograms..
SICCODE.com compiles comprehensive business data and executive contact leads for businesses within NAICS Code 624190 - Other Individual and Family Services . Some of the leading and most notable companies are listed below. To order a list of companies within NAICS Code 624190 - Other Individual and Family Services for marketing (postal mailing, telemarketing, emailing) or analytics-use, click on the link below to “Buy Business List”. Our data analysts are standing by to assist in your list setup and target marketing.
Would you like to email executives in NAICS Code 624190 - Other Individual and Family Services ? Below are some of the common job titles available to be targeted.
- Business Development
- Executive Director
- Human Resource
- Vice President
For specific job title targeting, please provide details in the business list request form.