NAICS Code 325212 - Synthetic Rubber Manufacturing
Use Data For:
- Direct Mailing
Includes Free Sample & Industry Report
100% Phone-Verified, NCOA Processed, Accurate Data
This U.S. industry consists of establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing synthetic rubber.
NAICS Code 325212 - Synthetic Rubber Manufacturing is a final level code of the “Manufacturing” Sector. There are 45 companies verified as active in this industry in the USA with an estimated employment of 9,599 people.
Common types of examples within NAICS Code 325212 - Synthetic Rubber Manufacturing are:
- Acrylate rubber manufacturing
- Acrylate-butadiene rubber manufacturing
- Acrylic rubber manufacturing
- Butadiene copolymers containing more than 50 percent butadiene manufacturing
- Butadiene rubber (i.e., polybutadiene) manufacturing
- Butyl rubber manufacturing
- Chlorinated rubber, synthetic, manufacturing
- Chloroprene rubber manufacturing
- Chlorosulfonated polyethylenes manufacturing
- Cyclo rubber, synthetic, manufacturing
- Elastomers, synthetic rubber, manufacturing
- Epichlorohydrin elastomers manufacturing
- Ethylene-propylene rubber manufacturing
- Ethylene-propylene-nonconjugated diene (EPDM) rubber manufacturing
- Fluoro rubbers manufacturing
- Fluorocarbon derivative rubbers manufacturing
- Isobutylene-isoprene rubber manufacturing
- Isocyanate rubber manufacturing
- Latex rubber, synthetic, manufacturing
- Neoprene manufacturing
- Nitrile rubber manufacturing
- Nitrile-butadiene rubber manufacturing
- Nitrile-chloroprene rubbers manufacturing
- N-type rubber manufacturing
- Polyethylene rubber manufacturing
- Polyisobutylene rubber manufacturing
- Polyisobutylene-isoprene rubber manufacturing
- Polymethylene rubber manufacturing
- Polysulfide rubber manufacturing
- Rubber, synthetic, manufacturing
- Silicone rubber manufacturing
- Stereo rubber manufacturing
- S-type rubber manufacturing
- Styrene-butadiene rubber containing less than 50 percent styrene manufacturing
- Styrene-chloroprene rubber manufacturing
- Styrene-isoprene rubber manufacturing
- Synthetic rubber (i.e., vulcanizable elastomers) manufacturing
- Thermosetting vulcanizable elastomers manufacturing
- Thiol rubber manufacturing
- Urethane rubber manufacturing
- Vulcanized oils manufacturing
Example photo for industry NAICS 325212 - Synthetic Rubber Manufacturing . This image represents an activity or product found in this industry.
Would you like to email executives in NAICS Code 325212 - Synthetic Rubber Manufacturing ? Below are some of the common job titles available to be targeted.
- Business Development
- Executive Director
- Human Resource
- Vice President
For specific job title targeting, please provide details in the business list request form.
USA Import, Export, and Balance of Trade
Balance of Trade (USD)$2,243,554,157
Top Countries by U.S. Imports
Top Countries by U.S. Exports
Countries With Highest Trade Surplus
Countries With Highest Trade Deficit
U.S. Total Import value for NAICS Code 325212 is $3,165,820,396. Japan, Germany, and China accounted for the top imports of Synthetic Rubber (vulcanizable Elastomers) in 2018.
U.S. Total Export value for this industry is $5,409,374,553. Mexico, China, and Canada accounted for the top exports of Synthetic Rubber (vulcanizable Elastomers) in 2018.
Questions & Answers
What is the largest size for a business in Synthetic Rubber Manufacturing to remain classified as a small business?
Any business in Synthetic Rubber Manufacturing with under 1,000 employees may be classified as a small business by SBA and Federal government programs.
How many active businesses operate in NAICS Code 325212?
There are 45 verified business locations operating primarily in this industry.
What was the total revenue for NAICS Code 325212?
In 2017 the total revenue for Synthetic Rubber Manufacturing was $8,330,112,000
What was the annual payroll for NAICS Code 325212?
In 2017 the annual payroll for Synthetic Rubber Manufacturing was $768,782,000
How many people work in NAICS Code 325212?
The number of reported paid employees is 9,599.