NAICS Code 711190 - Other Performing Arts Companies
Industry SectorArts, Entertainment, and Recreation
Use Data For:
- Direct Mailing
Includes Free Sample & Industry Report
This industry comprises companies or groups (except theater companies, dance companies, musical groups, and artists) primarily engaged in producing live theatrical presentations.
NAICS Code 711190 - Other Performing Arts Companies is a final level code of the “Arts, Entertainment, and Recreation” Sector. There are 11,479 companies classified in this industry in the USA with an estimated employment of 6,773 people.
Common types of examples within NAICS Code 711190 - Other Performing Arts Companies are:
- Carnival traveling shows
- Circus companies
- Horse shows
- Ice skating companies
- Ice skating shows
- Magic shows
- Traveling shows, carnival
- Establishments, such as comedy clubs or nightclubs, primarily engaged in providing food and beverages for consumption on the premises and that also present live nontheatrical entertainment are classified inNAICS Code - 722 - Food Services and Drinking Places.
- Establishments primarily engaged in organizing, promoting, and/or managing ice skating shows, circuses, and other live performing arts presentations without producing their own shows are classified in IndustryGroup 7113, Promoters of Performing Arts, Sports, and Similar Events
- Theater companies and groups (except dance) or dinner theaters engaged in producing musicals; plays; operas; and comedy, improvisational, mime, and puppet shows are classified in NAICS Code - 711110 - TheaterCompanies and Dinner Theaters.
- Dance companies or groups are classified in NAICS Code - 711120 - Dance Companies.
- Freelance producers and performing artists (except musicians and vocalists) are classified in NAICS Code - 711510 - Independent Artists, Writers, and Performers.
- Musical groups and independent musicians and vocalists are classified in NAICS Code - 711130 - Musical Groups and Artists..
Would you like to email executives in NAICS Code 711190 - Other Performing Arts Companies ? Below are some of the common job titles available to be targeted.
- Business Development
- Executive Director
- Human Resource
- Vice President
For specific job title targeting, please provide details in the business list request form.