NAICS Code 336413 - Other Aircraft Parts and Auxiliary Equipment Manufacturing
Use Data For:
- Direct Mailing
Includes Free Sample & Industry Report
100% Phone-Verified, NCOA Processed, Accurate Data
This U.S. industry comprises establishment primarily engaged in (1) manufacturing aircraft parts or auxiliary equipment (except engines and aircraft fluid power subassemblies) and/or (2) developing and making prototypes of aircraft parts and auxiliary equipment. Auxiliary equipment includes such items as crop dusting apparatus, armament racks, inflight refueling equipment, and external fuel tanks. Motor Vehicle Seating and Interior Trim Manufacturing; and ? Research and development establishments primarily engaged in aircraft parts and auxiliary equipment R&D (except prototype production) are classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 541715 Research and Development in the Physical, Engineering, and Life Sciences (except Biotechnology).
NAICS Code 336413 - Other Aircraft Parts and Auxiliary Equipment Manufacturing is a final level code of the “Manufacturing” Sector. There are 691 companies verified as active in this industry in the USA with an estimated employment of 98,642 people.
Common types of examples within NAICS Code 336413 - Other Aircraft Parts and Auxiliary Equipment Manufacturing are:
- Aircraft assemblies, subassemblies, and parts (except engines) manufacturing
- Aircraft auxiliary parts (e.g., crop dusting, external fuel tanks, inflight refueling equipment) manufacturing
- Aircraft brakes manufacturing
- Aircraft control surface assemblies manufacturing
- Aircraft control surface assembly manufacturing
- Aircraft fuselage wing tail and similar assemblies manufacturing
- Aircraft fuselage wing tail and similar assembly manufacturing
- Aircraft propellers and parts manufacturing
- Aircraft wheels manufacturing
- Airframe assemblies (except for guided missiles) manufacturing
- Airframe assembly (except for guided missiles) manufacturing
- Developing and producing prototypes for aircraft parts (except engines) and auxiliary equipment
- Joints, universal, aircraft, manufacturing
- Targets, trailer type, aircraft, manufacturing
- Tow targets, aircraft, manufacturing
- Universal joints, aircraft, manufacturing
Example photo for industry NAICS 336413 - Other Aircraft Parts and Auxiliary Equipment Manufacturing . This image represents an activity or product found in this industry.
- Establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing aircraft engines and engine parts are classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 336412 - Aircraft Engine and Engine Parts Manufacturing.
- Establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing aeronautical instruments are classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 334511 - Search, Detection, Navigation, Guidance, Aeronautical, and Nautical System and InstrumentManufacturing.
- Establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing aircraft lighting fixtures and aircraft engine electrical (aeronautical electrical) equipment are classified in NAICS Code - 336320 - Motor Vehicle Electrical andElectronic Equipment Manufacturing.
- Establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing guided missile and space vehicle parts and auxiliary equipment are classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 336419 - Other Guided Missile and Space Vehicle Parts andAuxiliary Equipment Manufacturing.
- Establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing of aircraft fluid power subassemblies are classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 332912 - Fluid Power Valve and Hose Fitting Manufacturing.
- Establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing of aircraft seating are classified in NAICS Code - 336360 - .
SICCODE.com compiles comprehensive business data and executive contact leads for businesses within NAICS Code 336413 - Other Aircraft Parts and Auxiliary Equipment Manufacturing . Some of the leading and most notable companies are listed below. To order a list of companies within NAICS Code 336413 - Other Aircraft Parts and Auxiliary Equipment Manufacturing for marketing (postal mailing, telemarketing, emailing) or analytics-use, click on the link below to “Buy Business List”. Our data analysts are standing by to assist in your list setup and target marketing.
Would you like to email executives in NAICS Code 336413 - Other Aircraft Parts and Auxiliary Equipment Manufacturing ? Below are some of the common job titles available to be targeted.
- Business Development
- Executive Director
- Human Resource
- Vice President
For specific job title targeting, please provide details in the business list request form.
USA Import, Export, and Balance of Trade
Balance of Trade (USD)-$13,585,974,592
Top Countries by U.S. Imports
Top Countries by U.S. Exports
Countries With Highest Trade Surplus
|United Arab Emirates||$180,947,328|
Countries With Highest Trade Deficit
U.S. Total Import value for NAICS Code 336413 is $19,008,836,819. Japan, Canada, and Italy accounted for the top imports of Aircraft Parts & Auxiliary Equipment in 2018.
U.S. Total Export value for this industry is $5,422,862,227. Saudi Arabia, Japan, and Germany accounted for the top exports of Aircraft Parts & Auxiliary Equipment in 2018.
Questions & Answers
What is the largest size for a business in Other Aircraft Parts and Auxiliary Equipment Manufacturing to remain classified as a small business?
Any business in Other Aircraft Parts and Auxiliary Equipment Manufacturing with under 1,250 employees may be classified as a small business by SBA and Federal government programs.
How many active businesses operate in NAICS Code 336413?
There are 691 verified business locations operating primarily in this industry.
What was the total revenue for NAICS Code 336413?
In 2017 the total revenue for Other Aircraft Parts and Auxiliary Equipment Manufacturing was $36,020,839,000
What was the annual payroll for NAICS Code 336413?
In 2017 the annual payroll for Other Aircraft Parts and Auxiliary Equipment Manufacturing was $7,323,518,000
How many people work in NAICS Code 336413?
The number of reported paid employees is 98,642.