NAICS Code 336412 - Aircraft Engine and Engine Parts Manufacturing
Use Data For:
- Direct Mailing
Includes Free Sample & Industry Report
100% Phone-Verified, NCOA Processed, Accurate Data
This U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in one or more of the following: (1) manufacturing aircraft engines and engine parts; (2) developing and making prototypes of aircraft engines and engine parts; (3) aircraft propulsion system conversion (i.e., major modifications to systems); and (4) aircraft propulsion systems overhaul and rebuilding (i.e., periodic restoration of aircraft propulsion system to original design specifications).
NAICS Code 336412 - Aircraft Engine and Engine Parts Manufacturing is a final level code of the “Manufacturing” Sector. There are 143 companies verified as active in this industry in the USA with an estimated employment of 65,121 people.
Common types of examples within NAICS Code 336412 - Aircraft Engine and Engine Parts Manufacturing are:
- Aircraft engine and engine parts (except carburetors, pistons, piston rings, valves) manufacturing
- Aircraft engine overhauling
- Aircraft engine rebuilding
- Aircraft turbines manufacturing
- Developing and producing prototypes for aircraft engines and engine parts
- Engines and engine parts, aircraft (except carburetors, pistons, piston rings, valves), manufacturing
- Gas turbines, aircraft, manufacturing
- Gasoline engine parts (except carburetors, pistons, piston rings, valves), aircraft, manufacturing
- Gasoline engines, aircraft, manufacturing
- Internal combustion engines, aircraft, manufacturing
- Jet propulsion and internal combustion engines and parts, aircraft, manufacturing
- Rocket engines, aircraft, manufacturing
Example photo for industry NAICS 336412 - Aircraft Engine and Engine Parts Manufacturing . This image represents an activity or product found in this industry.
- Establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing guided missile and space vehicle propulsion units and parts are classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 336415 - Guided Missile and Space Vehicle Propulsion Unit andPropulsion Unit Parts Manufacturing.
- Establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing aircraft intake and exhaust valves and pistons and aircraft internal combustion engine filters are classified in NAICS Code - 336310 - Motor Vehicle GasolineEngine and Engine Parts Manufacturing.
- Establishments primarily engaged in the repair of aircraft engines (except overhauling, conversion, and rebuilding) are classified in NAICS Code - 488190 - Other Support Activities for Air Transportation.
- Research and development establishments primarily engaged in aircraft engine and engine parts R&D (except prototype production) are classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 541715 - Research and Development in the Physical, Engineering, and Life Sciences (except Biotechnology).
- Establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing aeronautical instruments are classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 334511 - Search, Detection, Navigation, Guidance, Aeronautical, and Nautical System and InstrumentManufacturing..
SICCODE.com compiles comprehensive business data and executive contact leads for businesses within NAICS Code 336412 - Aircraft Engine and Engine Parts Manufacturing . Some of the leading and most notable companies are listed below. To order a list of companies within NAICS Code 336412 - Aircraft Engine and Engine Parts Manufacturing for marketing (postal mailing, telemarketing, emailing) or analytics-use, click on the link below to “Buy Business List”. Our data analysts are standing by to assist in your list setup and target marketing.
Would you like to email executives in NAICS Code 336412 - Aircraft Engine and Engine Parts Manufacturing ? Below are some of the common job titles available to be targeted.
- Business Development
- Executive Director
- Human Resource
- Vice President
For specific job title targeting, please provide details in the business list request form.
USA Import, Export, and Balance of Trade
Balance of Trade (USD)-$21,431,236,213
Top Countries by U.S. Imports
Top Countries by U.S. Exports
Countries With Highest Trade Surplus
|United Arab Emirates||$67,317,494|
Countries With Highest Trade Deficit
U.S. Total Import value for NAICS Code 336412 is $24,340,361,503. France, Canada, and Germany accounted for the top imports of Aircraft Engines & Engine Parts in 2018.
U.S. Total Export value for this industry is $2,909,125,290. United Kingdom, Japan, and Singapore accounted for the top exports of Aircraft Engines & Engine Parts in 2018.
Questions & Answers
What is the largest size for a business in Aircraft Engine and Engine Parts Manufacturing to remain classified as a small business?
Any business in Aircraft Engine and Engine Parts Manufacturing with under 1,500 employees may be classified as a small business by SBA and Federal government programs.
How many active businesses operate in NAICS Code 336412?
There are 143 verified business locations operating primarily in this industry.
What was the total revenue for NAICS Code 336412?
In 2017 the total revenue for Aircraft Engine and Engine Parts Manufacturing was $36,258,210,000
What was the annual payroll for NAICS Code 336412?
In 2017 the annual payroll for Aircraft Engine and Engine Parts Manufacturing was $4,739,278,000
How many people work in NAICS Code 336412?
The number of reported paid employees is 65,121.