NAICS Code 33641 - Aerospace Product and Parts Manufacturing
Use Data For:
- Direct Mailing
Includes Free Sample & Industry Report
100% Phone-Verified, NCOA Processed, Accurate Data
This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in one or more of the following: (1) manufacturing complete aircraft, missiles, or space vehicles; (2) manufacturing aerospace engines, propulsion units, auxiliary equipment or parts; (3) developing and making prototypes of aerospace products; (4) aircraft conversion (i.e., major modifications to systems); and (5) complete aircraft or propulsion systems overhaul and rebuilding (i.e., periodic restoration of aircraft to original design specifications). instruments are classified in NAICS Code - 33451 Navigational, Measuring, Electromedical, and Control Instruments Manufacturing; ? Establishment primarily engaged in manufacturing aircraft engine electrical (aeronautical electrical) equipment or aircraft lighting fixtures are classified in NAICS Code - 33632 Motor Vehicle Electrical and Electronic Equipment Manufacturing; and ? Establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing of aircraft fluid power subassemblies are classified in NAICS Code - 33291 Metal Valve Manufacturing.
- 336411 - Aircraft Manufacturing
- 336412 - Aircraft Engine and Engine Parts Manufacturing
- 336413 - Other Aircraft Parts and Auxiliary Equipment Manufacturing
- 336414 - Guided Missile and Space Vehicle Manufacturing
- 336415 - Guided Missile and Space Vehicle Propulsion Unit and Propulsion Unit Parts Manufacturing
- 336419 - Other Guided Missile and Space Vehicle Parts and Auxiliary Equipment Manufacturing
Example photo for industry NAICS 33641 - Aerospace Product and Parts Manufacturing. This image represents an activity or product found in this industry.
- Establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing space satellites are classified in NAICS Code - 33422 - Radio and Television Broadcasting and Wireless Communications Equipment Manufacturing.
- Establishments primarily engaged in the repair of aircraft or aircraft engines (except overhauling, conversion, and rebuilding) are classified in NAICS Code - 48819 - Other Support Activities for AirTransportation.
- Research and development establishments primarily engaged in aerospace R&D (except prototype production) are classified in NAICS Code - 54171 - Research and Development in the Physical, Engineering, andLife Sciences.
- Establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing aircraft engine intake and exhaust valves, pistons, or engine filters are classified in NAICS Code - 33631 - Motor Vehicle Gasoline Engine and Engine PartsManufacturing.
- Establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing of aircraft seating are classified in NAICS Code - 33636 - Motor Vehicle Seating and Interior Trim Manufacturing.
- Establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing aeronautical, navigational, and guidance systems and
SICCODE.com compiles comprehensive business data and executive contact leads for businesses within NAICS Code 33641 - Aerospace Product and Parts Manufacturing. Some of the leading and most notable companies are listed below. To order a list of companies within NAICS Code 33641 - Aerospace Product and Parts Manufacturing for marketing (postal mailing, telemarketing, emailing) or analytics-use, click on the link below to “Buy Business List”. Our data analysts are standing by to assist in your list setup and target marketing.
Would you like to email executives in NAICS Code 33641 - Aerospace Product and Parts Manufacturing? Below are some of the common job titles available to be targeted.
- Business Development
- Executive Director
- Human Resource
- Vice President
For specific job title targeting, please provide details in the business list request form.
USA Import, Export, and Balance of Trade
Balance of Trade (USD)$87,135,113,426
Top Countries by U.S. Imports
Top Countries by U.S. Exports
Countries With Highest Trade Surplus
|United Arab Emirates||$4,164,853,949|
Countries With Highest Trade Deficit
U.S. Total Import value for NAICS Code 33641 is $56,397,803,093. France, Canada, and Japan accounted for the top imports of Aerospace Products & Parts in 2018.
U.S. Total Export value for this industry is $143,532,916,519. China, France, and United Kingdom accounted for the top exports of Aerospace Products & Parts in 2018.
Questions & Answers
How many active businesses operate in NAICS Code 33641?
There are 1,358 verified business locations operating primarily in this industry.
What was the total revenue for NAICS Code 33641?
In 2017 the total revenue for Aerospace Product and Parts Manufacturing was $243,956,195,000
What was the annual payroll for NAICS Code 33641?
In 2017 the annual payroll for Aerospace Product and Parts Manufacturing was $34,255,824,000
How many people work in NAICS Code 33641?
The number of reported paid employees is 401,239.