NAICS Code 325998 - All Other Miscellaneous Chemical Product and Preparation Manufacturing
NAICS Code 325998 Description
This U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing chemical products (except basic chemicals, resins, synthetic rubber; cellulosic and noncellulosic fiber and filaments; pesticides, fertilizers, and other agricultural chemicals; pharmaceuticals and medicines; paints, coatings and adhesives; soap, cleaning compounds, and toilet preparations; printing inks; explosives; custom compounding of purchased resins; and photographic films, papers, plates, and chemicals).
NAICS Code 325998 - All Other Miscellaneous Chemical Product and Preparation Manufacturing is a final level code of the “Manufacturing” Sector. There are 1,898 companies verified as active in this industry in the USA with an estimated employment of 36,210 people.
SBA Size StandardMaximum 500 Employees
Use Data For:
- Direct Mailing
Includes Free Sample & Industry Report
100% Phone-Verified, NCOA Processed, Accurate Data
Hierarchy Navigation for NAICS Code 325998
Extended NAICS Codes (8-digit) for All Other Miscellaneous Chemical Product and Preparation Manufacturing
In-depth Industry Analysis: Explore Comprehensive Details on NAICS Code Extended Pages
- 325998-01 - Anti-Fogging Compounds (Manufacturing)
- 325998-02 - Anti-Freeze Compounds (Manufacturing)
- 325998-04 - Carbon-Activated (Manufacturing)
- 325998-05 - Chemicals (Manufacturing)
- 325998-07 - Concrete Additives (Manufacturing)
- 325998-08 - Concrete Patching Compounds (Manufacturing)
- 325998-09 - Encapsulating (Manufacturing)
- 325998-10 - Fire Extinguishers (Manufacturing)
- 325998-11 - Fireproofing Materials (Manufacturing)
- 325998-12 - Fireworks (Manufacturing)
- 325998-13 - Flux (Manufacturing)
- 325998-14 - Heat Treating Metal Equipment Supplies (Manufacturing)
- 325998-15 - Matches (Manufacturing)
- 325998-16 - Metal-Powder-Fabricators (Manufacturing)
- 325998-17 - Oil Additives (Manufacturing)
- 325998-18 - Oil Well Drilling Mud & Additives (Manufacturing)
- 325998-19 - Oils-Core (Manufacturing)
- 325998-20 - Soldering Fluxes (Manufacturing)
- 325998-21 - Water Distilled (Manufacturing)
- 325998-22 - Incense (Manufacturing)
Industry Examples of NAICS 325998
Common types of examples within NAICS Code 325998 - All Other Miscellaneous Chemical Product and Preparation Manufacturing are:
- Activated carbon or charcoal manufacturing
- Additive preparations for gasoline (e.g., antiknock preparations, detergents, gum inhibitors) manufacturing
- Aerosol can filling on a job-order or contract basis
- Aerosol packaging services
- Anise oil manufacturing
- Antifreeze preparations manufacturing
- Antiscaling compounds manufacturing
- Bay oil manufacturing
- Brake fluid, synthetic, manufacturing
- Caps for toy pistols manufacturing
- Capsules, gelatin, empty, manufacturing
- Carbon, activated, manufacturing
- Carburetor cleaners manufacturing
- Cat litter manufacturing
- Cedar oil manufacturing
- Charcoal, activated, manufacturing
- Citronella oil manufacturing
- Clove oil manufacturing
- Concrete additive preparations (e.g., curing, hardening) manufacturing
- Correction fluids (i.e., typewriter) manufacturing
- Crankcase additive preparations manufacturing
- Cutting oils, synthetic, manufacturing
- Defoamers and antifoaming agents manufacturing
- Degreasing preparations for machinery parts manufacturing
- Deicing preparations manufacturing
- Desalination kits manufacturing
- Distilled water manufacturing
- Drawing inks manufacturing
- Drilling mud compounds, conditioners, and additives (except bentonites) manufacturing
- Dye preparations, clothing, household-type, manufacturing
- Electronic cigarette vapor refills manufacturing
- Embalming fluids manufacturing
- Engine degreasers manufacturing
- Engine starting fluids manufacturing
- Essential oils manufacturing
- Eucalyptus oil manufacturing
- Fire extinguisher chemical preparations manufacturing
- Fire retardant chemical preparations manufacturing
- Fireworks manufacturing
- Flares manufacturing
- Fluxes (e.g., brazing, galvanizing, soldering, welding) manufacturing
- Foundry core oil, wash, and wax manufacturing
- Gelatin (except dessert preparations) manufacturing
- Gelatin capsules, empty, manufacturing
- Grapefruit oil manufacturing
- Greases, synthetic lubricating, manufacturing
- Hydraulic fluids, synthetic, manufacturing
- Incense manufacturing
- Indelible inks manufacturing
- India inks manufacturing
- Industrial salt manufacturing
- Inhibitors (e.g., corrosion, oxidation, polymerization) manufacturing
- Inks, writing, manufacturing
- Insulating oils manufacturing
- Lemon oil manufacturing
- Lighter fluids (e.g., charcoal, cigarette) manufacturing
- Lime oil manufacturing
- Lubricating oils and greases, synthetic, manufacturing
- Matches and match books manufacturing
- Motor oils, synthetic, manufacturing
- Napalm manufacturing
- Oil additive preparations manufacturing
- Oils (e.g., cutting, lubricating), synthetic, manufacturing
- Oils, lubricating, synthetic, manufacturing
- Orange oil manufacturing
- Orris oil manufacturing
- Ossein manufacturing
- Packer's fluids manufacturing
- Penetrating fluids, synthetic, manufacturing
- Peppermint oil manufacturing
- Pyrotechnics (e.g., flares, flashlight bombs, signals) manufacturing
- Radiator additive preparations manufacturing
- Recycling services for degreasing solvents (e.g., engine, machinery) manufacturing
- Retarders (e.g., flameproofing agents, mildewproofing agents) manufacturing
- Rubber processing preparations (e.g., accelerators, stabilizers) manufacturing
- Rust preventive preparations manufacturing
- Salt (except table) manufacturing
- Soil testing kits manufacturing
- Spearmint oil manufacturing
- Stamp pad ink manufacturing
- Sugar substitutes (i.e., synthetic sweeteners blended with other ingredients) made from purchased synthetic sweeteners
- Swimming pool chemical preparations manufacturing
- Tint and dye preparations, household-type (except hair), manufacturing
- Tire inflators, aerosol, manufacturing
- Transmission fluids, synthetic, manufacturing
- Water, distilled, manufacturing
- Wintergreen oil manufacturing
- Writing inks manufacturing
Example photo for industry NAICS 325998 - All Other Miscellaneous Chemical Product and Preparation Manufacturing. This image represents an activity or product found in this industry.
- Manufacturing basic chemicals: classified in NAICS Code - 3251 - Basic Chemical Manufacturing.
- Manufacturing resins, synthetic rubber, and artificial synthetic fibers and filaments: classified in NAICS Code - 3252 - Resin, Synthetic Rubber, and Artificial Synthetic Fibers and FilamentsManufacturing.
- Manufacturing pesticides, fertilizers, and other agricultural chemicals: classified in NAICS Code - 3253 - Pesticide, Fertilizer, and Other Agricultural Chemical Manufacturing.
- Manufacturing pharmaceuticals and medicines including medicinal vegetable gelatin (i.e., agar-agar): classified in NAICS Code - 3254 - Pharmaceutical and Medicine Manufacturing.
- Manufacturing paints, coatings, and adhesives: classified in NAICS Code - 3255 - Paint, Coating, and Adhesive Manufacturing.
- Manufacturing soaps and cleaning compounds: classified in NAICS Code - 3256 - Soap, Cleaning Compound, and Toilet Preparation Manufacturing.
- Manufacturing printing and inkjet inks: classified in NAICS Code - 325910 - Printing Ink Manufacturing.
- Manufacturing explosives: classified in NAICS Code - 325920 - Explosives Manufacturing.
- Custom compounding purchased plastics resins: classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 325991 - Custom Compounding of Purchased Resins.
- Manufacturing photographic films, papers, plates, and chemicals: classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 325992 - Photographic Film, Paper, Plate, and Chemical Manufacturing.
- Manufacturing dessert gelatin: classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 311999 - All Other Miscellaneous Food Manufacturing..
SICCODE.com compiles comprehensive business data and executive contact leads for businesses within NAICS Code 325998 - All Other Miscellaneous Chemical Product and Preparation Manufacturing. Some of the leading and most notable companies are listed below. To order a list of companies within NAICS Code 325998 - All Other Miscellaneous Chemical Product and Preparation Manufacturing for marketing (postal mailing, telemarketing, emailing) or analytics-use, click on the link below to “Buy Business List”. Our data analysts are standing by to assist in your list setup and target marketing.
Would you like to email executives in NAICS Code 325998 - All Other Miscellaneous Chemical Product and Preparation Manufacturing? Below are some of the common job titles available to be targeted.
- Business Development
- Executive Director
- Human Resource
- Vice President
For specific job title targeting, please provide details in the business list request form.
USA Import, Export, and Balance of Trade
Balance of Trade (USD)$1,566,910,991
Top Countries by U.S. Imports
Top Countries by U.S. Exports
Countries With Highest Trade Surplus
Countries With Highest Trade Deficit
U.S. Total Import value for NAICS Code 325998 is $4,339,308,890. China, Canada, and France accounted for the top imports of All Oth Misc Chem Products & Preps (incl Natural) in 2018.
U.S. Total Export value for this industry is $5,906,219,881. Canada, Mexico, and China accounted for the top exports of All Oth Misc Chem Products & Preps (incl Natural) in 2018.
Questions & Answers
What is the SBA size standard for NAICS 325998?
Businesses up to 500 Employees in size are considered small businesses by SBA.
How many active businesses operate in NAICS Code 325998?
There are 1,898 verified business locations operating primarily in this industry.
What was the total revenue for NAICS Code 325998?
In 2017 the total revenue for All Other Miscellaneous Chemical Product and Preparation Manufacturing was $22,773,570,000
What was the annual payroll for NAICS Code 325998?
In 2017 the annual payroll for All Other Miscellaneous Chemical Product and Preparation Manufacturing was $2,361,290,000
How many people work in NAICS Code 325998?
The number of reported paid employees is 36,210.