NAICS Code 325998 - All Other Miscellaneous Chemical Product and Preparation Manufacturing
Use Data For:
- Direct Mailing
Includes Free Sample & Industry Report
This U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing chemical products (except basic chemicals, resins, synthetic rubber; cellulosic and noncellulosic fiber and filaments; pesticides, fertilizers, and other agricultural chemicals; pharmaceuticals and medicines; paints, coatings and adhesives; soap, cleaning compounds, and toilet preparations; printing inks; explosives; custom compounding of purchased resins; and photographic films, papers, plates, and chemicals).
NAICS Code 325998 - All Other Miscellaneous Chemical Product and Preparation Manufacturing is a final level code of the “Manufacturing” Sector. There are 2,319 companies classified in this industry in the USA with an estimated employment of 33,622 people.
Common types of examples within NAICS Code 325998 - All Other Miscellaneous Chemical Product and Preparation Manufacturing are:
- Activated carbon or charcoal manufacturing
- Additive preparations for gasoline (e.g., antiknock preparations, detergents, gum inhibitors) manufacturing
- Aerosol can filling on a job-order or contract basis
- Aerosol packaging services
- Anise oil manufacturing
- Antifreeze preparations manufacturing
- Antiscaling compounds manufacturing
- Bay oil manufacturing
- Brake fluid, synthetic, manufacturing
- Caps for toy pistols manufacturing
- Capsules, gelatin, empty, manufacturing
- Carbon, activated, manufacturing
- Carburetor cleaners manufacturing
- Cat litter manufacturing
- Cedar oil manufacturing
- Charcoal, activated, manufacturing
- Citronella oil manufacturing
- Clove oil manufacturing
- Concrete additive preparations (e.g., curing, hardening) manufacturing
- Correction fluids (i.e., typewriter) manufacturing
- Crankcase additive preparations manufacturing
- Cutting oils, synthetic, manufacturing
- Defoamers and antifoaming agents manufacturing
- Degreasing preparations for machinery parts manufacturing
- Deicing preparations manufacturing
- Desalination kits manufacturing
- Distilled water manufacturing
- Drawing inks manufacturing
- Drilling mud compounds, conditioners, and additives (except bentonites) manufacturing
- Dye preparations, clothing, household-type, manufacturing
- Electronic cigarette vapor refills manufacturing
- Embalming fluids manufacturing
- Engine degreasers manufacturing
- Engine starting fluids manufacturing
- Essential oils manufacturing
- Eucalyptus oil manufacturing
- Fire extinguisher chemical preparations manufacturing
- Fire retardant chemical preparations manufacturing
- Fireworks manufacturing
- Flares manufacturing
- Fluxes (e.g., brazing, galvanizing, soldering, welding) manufacturing
- Foundry core oil, wash, and wax manufacturing
- Gelatin (except dessert preparations) manufacturing
- Gelatin capsules, empty, manufacturing
- Grapefruit oil manufacturing
- Greases, synthetic lubricating, manufacturing
- Hydraulic fluids, synthetic, manufacturing
- Incense manufacturing
- Indelible inks manufacturing
- India inks manufacturing
- Industrial salt manufacturing
- Inhibitors (e.g., corrosion, oxidation, polymerization) manufacturing
- Inks, writing, manufacturing
- Insulating oils manufacturing
- Lemon oil manufacturing
- Lighter fluids (e.g., charcoal, cigarette) manufacturing
- Lime oil manufacturing
- Lubricating oils and greases, synthetic, manufacturing
- Matches and match books manufacturing
- Motor oils, synthetic, manufacturing
- Napalm manufacturing
- Oil additive preparations manufacturing
- Oils (e.g., cutting, lubricating), synthetic, manufacturing
- Oils, lubricating, synthetic, manufacturing
- Orange oil manufacturing
- Orris oil manufacturing
- Ossein manufacturing
- Packer's fluids manufacturing
- Penetrating fluids, synthetic, manufacturing
- Peppermint oil manufacturing
- Pyrotechnics (e.g., flares, flashlight bombs, signals) manufacturing
- Radiator additive preparations manufacturing
- Recycling services for degreasing solvents (e.g., engine, machinery) manufacturing
- Retarders (e.g., flameproofing agents, mildewproofing agents) manufacturing
- Rubber processing preparations (e.g., accelerators, stabilizers) manufacturing
- Rust preventive preparations manufacturing
- Salt (except table) manufacturing
- Soil testing kits manufacturing
- Spearmint oil manufacturing
- Stamp pad ink manufacturing
- Sugar substitutes (i.e., synthetic sweeteners blended with other ingredients) made from purchased synthetic sweeteners
- Swimming pool chemical preparations manufacturing
- Tint and dye preparations, household-type (except hair), manufacturing
- Tire inflators, aerosol, manufacturing
- Transmission fluids, synthetic, manufacturing
- Water, distilled, manufacturing
- Wintergreen oil manufacturing
- Writing inks manufacturing
- Manufacturing basic chemicals: classified in NAICS Code - 3251 - Basic Chemical Manufacturing.
- Manufacturing resins, synthetic rubber, and artificial synthetic fibers and filaments: classified in NAICS Code - 3252 - Resin, Synthetic Rubber, and Artificial Synthetic Fibers and FilamentsManufacturing.
- Manufacturing pesticides, fertilizers, and other agricultural chemicals: classified in NAICS Code - 3253 - Pesticide, Fertilizer, and Other Agricultural Chemical Manufacturing.
- Manufacturing pharmaceuticals and medicines including medicinal vegetable gelatin (i.e., agar-agar): classified in NAICS Code - 3254 - Pharmaceutical and Medicine Manufacturing.
- Manufacturing paints, coatings, and adhesives: classified in NAICS Code - 3255 - Paint, Coating, and Adhesive Manufacturing.
- Manufacturing soaps and cleaning compounds: classified in NAICS Code - 3256 - Soap, Cleaning Compound, and Toilet Preparation Manufacturing.
- Manufacturing printing and inkjet inks: classified in NAICS Code - 325910 - Printing Ink Manufacturing.
- Manufacturing explosives: classified in NAICS Code - 325920 - Explosives Manufacturing.
- Custom compounding purchased plastics resins: classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 325991 - Custom Compounding of Purchased Resins.
- Manufacturing photographic films, papers, plates, and chemicals: classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 325992 - Photographic Film, Paper, Plate, and Chemical Manufacturing.
- Manufacturing dessert gelatin: classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 311999 - All Other Miscellaneous Food Manufacturing..
SICCODE.com compiles comprehensive business data and executive contact leads for businesses within NAICS Code 325998 - All Other Miscellaneous Chemical Product and Preparation Manufacturing. Some of the leading and most notable companies are listed below. To order a list of companies within NAICS Code 325998 - All Other Miscellaneous Chemical Product and Preparation Manufacturing for marketing (postal mailing, telemarketing, emailing) or analytics-use, click on the link below to “Buy Business List”. Our data analysts are standing by to assist in your list setup and target marketing.
Would you like to email executives in NAICS Code 325998 - All Other Miscellaneous Chemical Product and Preparation Manufacturing? Below are some of the common job titles available to be targeted.
- Business Development
- Executive Director
- Human Resource
- Vice President
For specific job title targeting, please provide details in the business list request form.