NAICS Code 325910 - Printing Ink Manufacturing
Use Data For:
- Direct Mailing
Includes Free Sample & Industry Report
100% Phone-Verified, NCOA Processed, Accurate Data
This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing printing and inkjet inks and inkjet cartridges.
NAICS Code 325910 - Printing Ink Manufacturing is a final level code of the “Manufacturing” Sector. There are 367 companies verified as active in this industry in the USA with an estimated employment of 10,573 people.
Common types of examples within NAICS Code 325910 - Printing Ink Manufacturing are:
- Bronze printing inks manufacturing
- Duplicating inks manufacturing
- Flexographic inks manufacturing
- Gold printing inks manufacturing
- Gravure inks manufacturing
- Inkjet cartridges manufacturing
- Inkjet inks manufacturing
- Inks, printing, manufacturing
- Letterpress inks manufacturing
- Lithographic inks manufacturing
- Offset inks manufacturing
- Printing inks manufacturing
- Screen process inks manufacturing
- Stencil inks manufacturing
- Textile printing inks manufacturing
Example photo for industry NAICS 325910 - Printing Ink Manufacturing. This image represents an activity or product found in this industry.
- Recycling inkjet cartridges: classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 811212 - Computer and Office Machine Repair and Maintenance.
- Manufacturing writing, drawing, and stamping ink: classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 325998 - All Other Miscellaneous Chemical Product and Preparation Manufacturing.
- Manufacturing toners and toner cartridges for photocopiers, fax machines, computer printers, and similar office machines: classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 325992 - Photographic Film, Paper, Plate, and ChemicalManufacturing..
SICCODE.com compiles comprehensive business data and executive contact leads for businesses within NAICS Code 325910 - Printing Ink Manufacturing. Some of the leading and most notable companies are listed below. To order a list of companies within NAICS Code 325910 - Printing Ink Manufacturing for marketing (postal mailing, telemarketing, emailing) or analytics-use, click on the link below to “Buy Business List”. Our data analysts are standing by to assist in your list setup and target marketing.
Would you like to email executives in NAICS Code 325910 - Printing Ink Manufacturing? Below are some of the common job titles available to be targeted.
- Business Development
- Executive Director
- Human Resource
- Vice President
For specific job title targeting, please provide details in the business list request form.
USA Import, Export, and Balance of Trade
Balance of Trade (USD)-$7,261,581,103
Top Countries by U.S. Imports
Top Countries by U.S. Exports
Countries With Highest Trade Surplus
Countries With Highest Trade Deficit
U.S. Total Import value for NAICS Code 325910 is $8,505,233,041. Japan, China, and Malaysia accounted for the top imports of Printing Inks in 2018.
U.S. Total Export value for this industry is $1,243,651,938. Mexico, Canada, and Germany accounted for the top exports of Printing Inks in 2018.
Questions & Answers
What is the largest size for a business in Printing Ink Manufacturing to remain classified as a small business?
Any business in Printing Ink Manufacturing with under 500 employees may be classified as a small business by SBA and Federal government programs.
How many active businesses operate in NAICS Code 325910?
There are 367 verified business locations operating primarily in this industry.
What was the total revenue for NAICS Code 325910?
In 2017 the total revenue for Printing Ink Manufacturing was $4,334,796,000
What was the annual payroll for NAICS Code 325910?
In 2017 the annual payroll for Printing Ink Manufacturing was $668,096,000
How many people work in NAICS Code 325910?
The number of reported paid employees is 10,573.