NAICS Code 311221 - Wet Corn Milling
This U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in wet milling corn and other vegetables (except to make ethyl alcohol). Examples of products made in these establishments are corn sweeteners, such as glucose, dextrose, and fructose; corn oil; and starches (except laundry).
NAICS Code 311221 - Wet Corn Milling is a final level code of the “Manufacturing” Sector. There are 33 companies classified in this industry in the USA with an estimated employment of 6,921 people.
Common types of examples within NAICS Code 311221 - Wet Corn Milling are:
- Corn dextrin manufacturing
- Corn gluten feed manufacturing
- Corn gluten meal manufacturing
- Corn oil cake and meal manufacturing
- Corn oil mills
- Corn oil, crude and refined, made by wet milling corn
- Corn starch manufacturing
- Corn sweeteners (e.g., dextrose, fructose, glucose) made by wet milling corn
- Crude corn oil manufacturing
- Dextrin made by wet milling corn
- Gluten feed, flour, and meal, made by wet milling corn
- Gluten manufacturing
- HFCS (high fructose corn syrup) manufacturing
- High fructose corn syrup (HFCS) manufacturing
- Maltodextrins manufacturing
- Margarine and other corn oils made by wet milling corn
- Oil, corn crude and refined, made by wet milling corn
- Potato starches manufacturing
- Rice starches manufacturing
- Root starches manufacturing
- Starches (except laundry) manufacturing
- Steepwater concentrate manufacturing
- Sugar made by wet milling corn
- Syrup, corn, made by wet milling
- Table oil, corn, made by wet milling
- Tapioca manufacturing
- Vegetable starches manufacturing
- Wet milling corn and other vegetables
- Refining and/or blending corn oil from purchased oils: classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 311225 - Fats and Oils Refining and Blending.
- Manufacturing sweetening syrups from corn syrup and starch base dessert powders: classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 311999 - All Other Miscellaneous Food Manufacturing.
- Reducing maple sap to maple syrup: classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 111998 - All Other Miscellaneous Crop Farming.
- Milling (except wet milling) corn: classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 311211 - Flour Milling.
- Wet milling corn to produce nonpotable ethyl alcohol: classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 325193 - Ethyl Alcohol Manufacturing.
- Manufacturing laundry starches: classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 325612 - Polish and Other Sanitation Good Manufacturing..
SICCODE.com compiles comprehensive business data and executive contact leads for businesses within NAICS Code 311221 - Wet Corn Milling . Some of the leading and most notable companies are listed below. To order a list of companies within NAICS Code 311221 - Wet Corn Milling for marketing (postal mailing, telemarketing, emailing) or analytics-use, click on the link below to “Buy Business List”. Our data analysts are standing by to assist in your list setup and target marketing.