ISIC Code 2822 - Manufacture Of Metal-Forming Machinery And Machine Tools
This class includes:
- Manufacture of machine tools for working metals and other materials (wood, bone, stone, hard rubber, hard plastics, cold glass etc.), including those using a laser beam, ultrasonic waves, plasma arc, magnetic pulse etc.
- Manufacture of machine tools for turning, drilling, milling, shaping, planing, boring, grinding etc.
- Manufacture of stamping or pressing machine tools
- Manufacture of punch presses, hydraulic presses, hydraulic brakes, drop hammers, forging machines etc.
- Manufacture of draw-benches, thread rollers or machines for working wires
- Manufacture of stationary machines for nailing, stapling, glueing or otherwise assembling wood, cork, bone, hard rubber or plastics etc.
- Manufacture of stationary rotary or rotary percussion drills, filing machines, riveters, sheet metal cutters etc.
- Manufacture of presses for the manufacture of particle board and the like
- Manufacture of electroplating machinery
- Manufacture of parts and accessories for the machine tools listed above: work holders, dividing heads and other special attachments for machine tools
This class excludes:
- Manufacture of interchangeable tools for hand tools or machine tools (drills, punches, dies, taps, milling cutters, turning tools, saw blades, cutting knives etc.), see ISIC Code - 2593
- Manufacture of electric hand held soldering irons and soldering guns, see ISIC Code - 2790
- Manufacture of power-driven hand tools, see ISIC Code - 2818
- Manufacture of machinery used in metal mills or foundries, see ISIC Code - 2823
- Manufacture of machinery for mining and quarrying, see ISIC Code - 2824