SOC Code 51-9190 - Miscellaneous Production Workers
Hourly Wage (avg)$16.34
Annual Wage (avg)$33,980
For detailed description of this occupation see final level subcategories.
SOC Code 51-9190 - Miscellaneous Production Workers is a Broad Occupation level code of the “Production Occupations” Major Occupation Category. There are 740,570 total employees classified in this occupation in the USA, with an average Hourly Wage of $16.34 and average Annual Wage of $33,980.
- 51-9191 - Adhesive Bonding Machine Operators and Tenders
- 51-9192 - Cleaning, Washing, and Metal Pickling Equipment Operators and Tenders
- 51-9193 - Cooling and Freezing Equipment Operators and Tenders
- 51-9194 - Etchers and Engravers
- 51-9195 - Molders, Shapers, and Casters, Except Metal and Plastic
- 51-9196 - Paper Goods Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders
- 51-9197 - Tire Builders
- 51-9198 - Helpers--Production Workers
- 51-9199 - Production Workers, All Other
Thank You For Your Request
Your Personal Data Representative will be contacting you shortly.
What Our Clients Say
We needed a full list of companies within a specific SIC code in order to complete some target market analysis. SICCODE.com provided a comprehensive data set to review and analyze. The delivery was fast and comprehensive. The experience was simple, straightforward, and met our needs - we would recommend.