SIC Code 1795 - Wrecking and Demolition Work
Use Data For:
- Direct Mailing
Includes Free Sample & Industry Report
100% Phone-Verified, NCOA Processed, Accurate Data
Special trade contractors primarily engaged in the wrecking and demolition of buildings and other structures, except marine. They may or may not sell material derived from demolishing operations.
SIC Code 1795 - Wrecking and Demolition Work is a final level code of the “Construction” Division. There are 2,880 companies classified in this industry in the USA with an estimated employment of 35,968 people.
Common types of examples within SIC Code 1795 - Wrecking and Demolition Work are:
- Concrete breaking for streets and highways - contractors
- Demolition of buildings or other structures, except marine - contractors
- Dismantling steel oil tanks, except oil field work - contractors
- Wrecking of buildings or other structures, except marine - contractors
Example photo for industry SIC 1795 - Wrecking and Demolition Work. This image represents an activity or product found in this industry.
Establishments primarily engaged in marine wrecking are classified in Transportation, SIC Code - 4499.
SICCODE.com compiles comprehensive business data and executive contact leads for businesses within SIC Code 1795 - Wrecking and Demolition Work. Some of the leading and most notable companies are listed below. To order a list of companies within SIC Code 1795 - Wrecking and Demolition Work for marketing (postal mailing, telemarketing, emailing) or analytics-use, click on the link below to “Buy Business List”. Our data analysts are standing by to assist in your list setup and target marketing.
Would you like to email executives in SIC Code 1795 - Wrecking and Demolition Work? Below are some of the common job titles available to be targeted.
- Business Development
- Executive Director
- Human Resource
- Vice President
For specific job title targeting, please provide details in the business list request form.
Extended SIC Code Categories for SIC 1795
For business marketing and targeting, SIC Codes have been extended to provide more specific classifications within SIC Code 1795 – Wrecking and Demolition Work. Extended SIC Codes are being continuously updated to reflect the current business environment.
- 179501 Demolition Consultants
- 179502 Demolition Contractors
- 179504 Concrete Breaking Cutting & Sawing & Etc
- 1795001 Demolition Contractors
- 1795002 Demolition Consultants
- 1795003 Concrete Breaking Cutting Drilling & Sawing
- 1795004 Steel Oil Tank Dismantling
- 17950000 Wrecking And Demolition Work
- 17959901 Concrete Breaking For Streets And Highways
- 17959902 Demolition, Buildings And Other Structures
- 17959903 Dismantling Steel Oil Tanks